taultunleashed logoMAX-COTE Miner: ColdWar Edition , Official Thread/Download : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 14
newtopic  postreply
 [ 227 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
blue large dot

MAX-COTE Miner: ColdWar Edition , Official Thread/Download : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 14

Posted: December 16th, 2005, 3:12 pm

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
What version do you run Buck?

I never update beyond v5.0926.0400 RC6
As I could never be arsed to put all my mods for the barge in for the new version, as the old version worked well enough.

Worth giving it a few weeks for them to sort out the update database chaos.

Firelord

Posted: December 16th, 2005, 6:49 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
The one I use is 0926 also, but the 1013 has some nice improvements once you remove all the "contact author" error messages :) Almost everything has been abreviated which speeds things up A LOT but makes troubleshooting a real pain, which is why I have left it on the back burner.

Time to clear the cache and try a clean start and write down the errors!

Could someone please clear thier cache and verify that Eve goes full screen mode just after entering name and password and pressing accept? If this is now defualt behavior then clearing cache will have to be modded since MacroScheduler does not work while in full screen mode.

You can change the Y coordinate to take away about 30 and you can get past Eula.

Posted: December 17th, 2005, 4:14 am

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
yes buck the clear cache does go into full screen by default.

Firelord

Posted: December 18th, 2005, 9:23 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Ok, we are done with the ore selection recode. Here is what I know has changed and now fixed.
1. (FIXED)Logon, all vY values decreased by 30 pixels
logon detect had to be changed.
Most drastic of all was fact tha game goes full screen just after logon if cache is cleared.
2 (FIXED)Changed "movie detect" location. then modded config options to change from full screen to window mode. Also made config happen sooner. Color sliders no longer has "custom" option.
3 (FIXED)Tutorials changed for the better, only one nag screen and turning them off sticks. Pixel checks changed.
4 (FIXED)Overview setup changed due to addition of folders.
Had to check columns tab so we could get the distance column back in the right place. I'm deselecting all then opening up the 3 or so folders and selecting what is needed. Simple loop to select all ships. Ore selection is being worked on.
5 (FIXED)Crash detect and closing game needs mod due to vY changing.

6 Warp to in PnP apparently changed position. Noticed this last nite, try to debug that tonite.

I played around with the prefs.ini file but there is no option to change fullscreen/window. I actually have the routine in place now to change the ini file but the only useful thing you can do is change the buffer to a higher number for increased performance. The actual game settings are in a settings.dat file if someone wants to decipher it... thats it for now....

Buck (edited 12/22/05)

Last edited by Guest on December 22nd, 2005, 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: December 19th, 2005, 12:54 am

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
Kule good work buck,

I thought there was a keyboard shortcut command that changed between full and normal screen. Ive hit it by misstake a few times. Hmmm wonder if this might work for us, will do some more digging to find out.

Ok found it to be Alt+Enter maybe If we sent this key combo it would switch back to normal mode for us. maybe a check pixel colour If or a timmer.

Firelord

Posted: December 20th, 2005, 5:02 pm

poc3442
poc3442's Reps:
Maybe I am just retarted...but everytime I start it up it gets hung up at the EULA. It dosn't seem to want to scroll down and click accept. But at least it starts EVE :D

Posted: December 20th, 2005, 6:51 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Read a few posts back, Red Moon Rising broke the script. I'm modding my script and if it works well I'll post it here, probably around New Years.

I'm not the author and I don't code as elegantly or anywhere near as fast as Upallnite.

Posted: December 20th, 2005, 11:23 pm

poc3442
poc3442's Reps:
Tault_buckw1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Read a few posts back, Red Moon Rising broke the script. I'm modding my script and if it works well I'll post it here, probably around New Years.

I'm not the author and I don't code as elegantly or anywhere near as fast as Upallnite.

well you'll just have to work on that won't you? :lol: just teasing :shock:

Posted: December 21st, 2005, 9:25 pm

blackmoon

Total Posts: 695
blackmoon's Reps: 9
Lifetime Member (Scripting)
I have never used MAXCOTE, I have made my own macro which is simple and works for my needs. I just have one question for you all, and I am sure I would find the answer somewhere, but with 20 pages of posts??? heheheh...

Why do you clear the cache?

Posted: December 22nd, 2005, 11:09 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Cache is cleared on 1st run only. After 1 successfull mining cycle you should edit the ini and turn off clear cache.

Cache is cleared so all windows and pop ups are in there default positions and setup then knows where they are. Setup then moves and resizes tutorials, chat, PnP, items, cargo, overview and overview setup. These setings are all in a settings.dat file and I don't know if that file can be transfered from one game directory to another. I may try that, if it works then we can just include that dat file in the macro and skip the whole setup mess.

Posted: December 22nd, 2005, 11:29 am

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
Once mine was setup buck I just restored the whole cache directroy before each run, somtimes things got moved click drag lag etc etc. It is possbile we could track this down to a single file and copy this over. But if the current setup method works I say might as well stick to it..

On another note have you checked the 400isk a day thread. One guy has coded a yet to be released a internal game only python code for mining. Looks interesting, with any luck this one won't get noticed and banned instantly as it should be less noticably that the last one.

Im sure it could still be detected if CCP found out it had been written, they could patch the client to look for other non ccp written threads running, but they would have to know about it to be able to do this.

One of the main reasons I used Max-cote was that it was good enough to avoide you getting banned.

Ltz all

Firelord

Posted: December 22nd, 2005, 9:52 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
I been monitoring the other channels....waiting to see code.

Posted: December 25th, 2005, 4:03 am

liquidx
liquidx's Reps:
Uhhm does this work with the red moon rising or is it completely busted right now?

I can't get it to do anything at the moment (it just seems to click random things, and will launch the eve app, and if you're already in space, it'll right click your ship and click on self destruct (luckily it doesn't confirm destruct =)).

Posted: December 25th, 2005, 8:28 am

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
Yes the RMR update has stoped it working out of the box Liquidx

Firelord

Last edited by Guest on December 26th, 2005, 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: December 25th, 2005, 11:17 pm

blackmoon

Total Posts: 695
blackmoon's Reps: 9
Lifetime Member (Scripting)
Why not modify it slightly to allow user input in configuring certain "hotspots" for items... ie... bookmarks... cargo hold... station hangar... etc....

I have written my simple miner to be user configurable and it has survived Red Moon Rising due to this. It seems as MAXCOTE is very advanced.. so it may not be that easy.

I have alot of experience in Macro Scheduler and would be happy to contribute. If someone could send me their "latest" code, I can start working on it too. my email is xwinterx@hotmail.com . Thanks!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online