taultunleashed logoMAX-COTE Miner: ColdWar Edition , Official Thread/Download : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 12
newtopic  postreply
 [ 227 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
blue large dot

MAX-COTE Miner: ColdWar Edition , Official Thread/Download : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 12

Posted: November 24th, 2005, 1:24 am

marpala
marpala's Reps:
firelord1973 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
On another note guys.

We have RMR coming up soon, I am guessing that this is going to stop max-cote from working in the same way the coldwar patch did.

What do you think Buck ?

On another another note,

anyone thought of trying ice mining with this ?

Firelord

How can we set this macro to mine ice, when the ice is not one of the available types of ore when setting up the macro? Any tips?

Posted: November 24th, 2005, 8:01 am

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
@ marpala

normaly its just add another pixel detect colour to the line that detects if the lasers are fireing. You will need to use screen looupe program to find out the pixel colours at that location with the lasers fireing, and add a extra line to also detect these colours. How to do this or get this program is listed in a prevous post, so I wont repeat it again.

@Buck

Thanks buck, I Did some ICE for the first time last night as yes its a very long cycle so how much ice your going to get if the rats leave you along for long enough seem pretty hit and miss. Think I will be able to make far more isk just mining minerals rather than ice.

firelord

Posted: November 24th, 2005, 11:31 am

commanderthor
commanderthor's Reps:
Hey guys !

Great macro !! :) I bought CyberminerX but was highly disapointed. I like this MAX_COTE thingie a lot ! :)

However, I am having some issues that seem to be totally random. I followed TigerLord's advices and made a fresh install of both macro scheduler and EVE.

A changed CPU to 2 too, to make sure it would run ok. However, when the macro at first setups all windows, when resizing the overview window (after configuring filter), the cursor hovers over the NAME tab (at the top) and just idles there.

I am not sure what to do to fix this.

Thank you :)

Posted: November 24th, 2005, 11:32 am

commanderthor
commanderthor's Reps:
double post :oops:

Posted: November 24th, 2005, 8:54 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Ok, here is a pic of what overview SHOULD look like after undock. Note the triangle I have circled. When overview is in process of being setup it looks for this triangle in order to set the distance column spacing. If triangle not found then it seems that cursor just sits on name space. Location of triangle varies during setup depending on what ships,etc are present. Common reasons for triangle not being found: NO items showing in overview. If default run of macro then maybe your in player owned station with no outside items? I can't help you in that situation. Next thing we see is something weird in overview that causes the triangle check to be out of the checking range. If that is the case then post screen shot or change the search points to suit your need. GUI Step 4 covers overview resizing. Attached is the screen shot:

[/img]

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: November 26th, 2005, 6:16 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Several times I have mentioned having a second instance of MacroScheduler pop up at some seemingly random time. That issue is now resolved. If I had read this months ago it sure would have saved me some trouble :)

From MS "about" screen

Registering removes the reminder screen that appears on startup and every 24 hours of continuous use, removes time limits, gets you priority technical support, access to peer-to-peer discussion forums, free maintenance updates and discounts on new releases.

So, either register it or close out MS and restart it every day.

Posted: November 26th, 2005, 6:28 am

commanderthor
commanderthor's Reps:
great :)

I solved my problem by manually hovering on the white arrow you circled, but I still get some random errors... it gets stuck at different places, there is no pattern whatsoever to the errors...

Anyway, even if I clear cache it still won't work right, even at cpu=2. I didn't try 3 yet, but Im running a 3.4 and 2GB of RAM...

Posted: November 26th, 2005, 10:27 am

commanderthor
commanderthor's Reps:
Here is a list of some problems I have:
1) While starting the macro, the macro scheduler in taskbar will flash 2-3 times and then stops. Nothing happens, the game doesn't launch. This is solvable only by a fresh install of both EVE and Macro Scheduler and a computer reboot.

2) The cursor will hover over the NAME tab, before even streching it (like shown in the screenshot). This is "fixed" by moving the cursor manually over the circled arrow in your screenshot.

3) The cargo window won't be repositionned correctly. The cursor hovers in the window and does nothing.

So far these are the only problem I encountered. Sometimes it will run just fine (setup works flawlessly) but then, it mixes up with the bookmarcks even if the values in MAX_COTE.ini are good .

Now, I really don't want to format my hard drive and re-install all my programs just to have MAX COTE working. There's gonna be a better way ?

Thank you

PS. After rebooting, setting to cpu=3, reinstalling EVE and macro scheduler, I cannot get pass these problems:
1) wont click the white arrow you circled, it just sits there on NAME
2) if I fix this manually by placing the cursor on the arrow, it won't move the cargo hold window.

And yet, the first time of all, everything went fine... wtf !!?? :evil: :evil:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: November 26th, 2005, 9:22 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Number 1 item is usually a timezone issue. However since you state a reinstall fixes for a bit what is being changed AFTER the install?
Overview issue:
Ok, here is relevant code, it is unchanged in last 4 or so revisions, starts at line 4820 (newest) or 4356 (release 926) I would imagine you have a pixel color problem. Post a log with personal info removed or add breaks into code and troubleshoot yourself with use of Loupe.

(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
   Remark>Looking For Button (TRIANGLE I HAVE CIRCLED) In "NAME" Column To Sort By Name
   Label>OVERVIEW_NAME_PIXEL_RESTART
   Let>vOverView_Name_Pixel=825                Start checking at 825
   Label>OVERVIEW_NAME_PIXEL_RECHECK
   Let>vX=%vOverView_Name_Pixel%
   Let>vY=206
   GoSub>SGPC

Want to see cursor move as it's checking? add mousemove here:

mousemove>vX,vY
   wait>.5    Make this wait longer if you want time to see cursor color

remark>  THIS IS COLOR ITS CHECKING AGAINST
   If>%vC%>16000000,OVERVIEW_NAME_PIXEL_END
   Let>vOverView_Name_Pixel=%vOverView_Name_Pixel%+1
   Let>vOverView_Name_Pixel=%vOverView_Name_Pixel%
   CHECK UP TO 1125 and then repeat, endless loop

If>%OverView_Name_Pixel%>1125,OVERVIEW_NAME_PIXEL_RESTART
   GoTo>OVERVIEW_NAME_PIXEL_RECHECK
   Label>OVERVIEW_NAME_PIXEL_END
   Let>vX=%vOverView_Name_Pixel%
   Let>vY=206
   GoSub>MMT
   GoSub>WCPU6
   Remark>Judge Position of "DISTANCE" Column From Position of "NAME" Column Sort Button
   Let>vOverView_Distance_Pixel=%vOverView_Name_Pixel%+30
   Let>vX=%vOverView_Distance_Pixel%
   Let>vY=206
   GoSub>MM_LClick
   GoSub>WCPU6
   Won't even get here if stuck in above loop
   Remark>Left Click Drag To Resize "NAME" Column
   Let>vOverView_Name_Resize_Pixel=%vOverView_Name_Pixel%+9
   Let>vOverView_Name_Resize_Pixel=%vOverView_Name_Resize_Pixel%
   Let>vX=%vOverView_Name_Resize_Pixel%
   Let>vY=206
   GoSub>MM_LDown
   Let>vX=1050
   Let>vY=206
   GoSub>MM_LUp
   GoSub>WCPU6

Posted: November 29th, 2005, 12:16 pm

marpala
marpala's Reps:
I have tried and tried to get this working with ice, following the guides on color recog., but after 3 days, I still havent been able to make it work with ice :(

Anyone got this working with ice? If you have, could you please upload it here?

Posted: December 2nd, 2005, 11:39 am

commanderthor
commanderthor's Reps:
My log is here:
http://www.nightwishonline.com/maxcote.log

All personnal info removed
any help would be much appreciated!!!

Posted: December 3rd, 2005, 10:18 am

warsmith
warsmith's Reps:
Well you are the Man, but im having a llittle trouble
I setup the people/places the way the guide said, and every thing works, right up to where the AI trys to warp to belt. it picks the right belt, but it dosen`t click warp. it just keeps picking the belt over and over. i must be doing somthing, or missed somthing

Posted: December 4th, 2005, 9:07 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
commanderthor (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
My log is here:
http://www.nightwishonline.com/maxcote.log

All personnal info removed
any help would be much appreciated!!!

Hi all,
Sorry for the delay, had a unsceduled out of town trip for a week.
Your log is about the #1 unable to start game issue?
If so, does game actually start?
Does the intro movie get canceled?
Do you get past the Eula?

Posted: December 6th, 2005, 12:14 pm

commanderthor
commanderthor's Reps:
my log is about the fact that the damn cursor gets stucked on NAME and wont rezise anything like shown in my post with the screenshot

Posted: December 6th, 2005, 9:20 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Log only shows you failing to log on. Shows attempting to start game. scroll thru eula and then failing at log-on.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online