taultunleashed logoMAX-COTE Miner: ColdWar Edition , Official Thread/Download : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 10
newtopic  postreply
 [ 227 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next
blue large dot

MAX-COTE Miner: ColdWar Edition , Official Thread/Download : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 10

Posted: November 12th, 2005, 9:59 am

basshorn
basshorn's Reps:
I have such problem (as friend not many posts before me described) and i have it in almost every system (just checked several no only green space but as well red and dark blue). I managed to use this macro before and everything was ok but now this problem is present even in the system i managed to mine with max cote in september. Everything is ok up to undocking and then this problem with finding overwier settings:(

Posted: November 14th, 2005, 9:27 am

tohs eht
tohs eht's Reps:
I think I'm missing something here...

Running Jetcan/Hauler setup for the first time...

Can't find a lot of supporting documentation in the forums (if I've missed it - Sorry)

1) Miner warps to belt, targets asteroid, starts mining, ore jettisoned, can named and then.... 1 of 2 things happens - Overview closed and re-opened, mining laser restarts, ore goes into cargo hold & macro tries to jettison again or Miner trys to warp back to station?

2) With Hauler=YES & Clear_Cache=YES set in the ini.. Hauler code does not leave cargo container on the Overview - thought this might be needed?

Could someone tell me the steps that the miner/jetcan'er should be going through so that I can check this against what it actually says it's doing...

I've had to change several timing settings - Station_Dock, check for Ship stop on Jettison code. Several times there have been random multiple cargo hold opens while in station, A phantom ore move and stack and mining laser start/stop repeats, ending up with no cap

On regular mining alone (no jetcan/hauler) This release seems to have introduced a few problems that I did not have before. Historically when I've had problems it's been my fault (as it may be again of course) but this time, I had the system working fine on the last release of the code (with no editing of the code by me).

It also sounds as if some of the experienced Max_Cote guys are using previous releases too...

I don't particularily want to go back to a previous release of the macro - I'd love to get this one working but I'm concerned that my changes will impact other areas...

Sorry for being a bit vague and also sounding like a whinging sod - but I'm stumped as to why it was working before and not now?

Thanks in advance & sorry for going on...

Shot

Posted: November 14th, 2005, 9:50 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Hi,
I had all the problems you mention plus kicking out multible cans even though none were full. As mentioned in a earlier post, as far I'm concerned the hauler/jetcan miner code is beta. Your on your own.

Yes, me and Firelord are using a older release, probably others as well.

I have not looked at hauler code in detail and until I get the motivation I don't plan too. I do know the 2 days I messed with hauler setup I had a heck of a time having hauler find the shared folder and then my PC that was running the jetcanner was too slow and doing as you state, kicking a can and warping to base.
I swapped pc's around and that issue resolved but then I had multible cans being spit out. At that point I got aggravated and put it aside. I also know the hauler will eventaully go to all belts to look for cans so don't be too concerned if hauler does not warp to miner.

Posted: November 14th, 2005, 10:05 am

tohs eht
tohs eht's Reps:
Pretty much as I thought... :)

Although I thought that some poeple had acheived a level of success with the hauler code...

My concern with the hauler code was not that it would find the right belt, rather how would it find the can if the Overview configuration section of the macro does not leave Cargo Containers on the Overview settings as it does on the Jetcan portion of the code. I can amend this myself though.

I'll spend sometime trying to follow it through and see where it takes me

I don't suppose, in the meantime, anyone has a copy of the last release of the macro from september, I optimistically overwrote it when I installed the latest release :)

Cheers,

Shot

Posted: November 14th, 2005, 6:29 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Several have asked for a older revision. This is the 09/26 release that I use. I have no issues with the mining code, hauler code is alpha. Ini file is still used. Just rename your current Max_Cote say to Max_Cote.old and copy this one in it's place, rename to correct name since this is my backup copy. Don't complain if you have issues with this version, use the log, wait settings and so forth and look thru the code yourself. It's not rocket science. The actual loop is at end of script. If color checks need to be changed we use Loupe for exact pixel location in conjunction with MacroScheduler cursor monitor. Google it, its free for over a month's use.

Good luck!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: November 17th, 2005, 8:33 am

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
Version=v5.0926.0400 RC6

This is my version modded for the large barge.

I have put remarks above all my mods search for //edited// to find them.

Items
1) This script uses the first slot as a instant for instant docking.
When returning from the field it will warp to this location first then attempt to dock.
2) Extra detects for the barges sticky strip miner with poped rocks problem.
3) AB turned off for rock approach becuase of the barge cap limit
4) extra rat detects to give the barge maxum time to escape in.
5) pixel detects changed on the lasers for strip miners.

If you want to sort by distance you can, just change the .ini file to say 30+ lines for rat detect

Will need editing for other barges other than the large with 3 strips.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: November 18th, 2005, 1:19 am

tigerlord
tigerlord's Reps:
Hi !
I seem to have a problem right after the ovewview has been stretched vertically. I downloaded Loupe and it seems everything is ok, although I might be hovering the cursor at the wrong place to check ...

Anyway, here is my step-by-step installation process, maybe you can find what the problem is:
1) installed macro scheduler 7.4 (I can't find any previous versions... only 7.2, which didnt work at all with the macro)
2) unzipped the macro to installdir/Macro Scheduler/MAX_COTE
3) EVE Dir is intact
4) Launched for the first time, configured all the variables

Now, the game launches, everything works fine, it undocks, prepare the overview settings, stretches the overview window vertically, but then, the cursor hover on the name title above the items. It seems it wants to stretch the name tab, but it can't. After a few minutes it starts warping to all my belts, but as soon as it reaches one it warps to the next one without mining.

A window poped up saying that the macro had problems configuring my overview window and to contact the autor.

Anybody has an idea ?

Posted: November 18th, 2005, 6:05 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
2 things. Is sentry guns showing in overview after you undock? The macro looks for a solid arrow icon near top middle of overview before resize. Won't be present if NOTHING shows in overview after undock.

Do you have drones in your bay? If so remove them.

Posted: November 21st, 2005, 4:37 am

basshorn
basshorn's Reps:
Well i have no drones in bay and no sentry guns in overview after undocking. When i undock i have capital leters sentence: NO ITEM SELECTED in my overview. Items appear after i maximize the overview (its minimized defaultly - nothing listed in it) When i open the list the size of overview windows is changed (it becomes smaller).

Before - just after undocking when macro stucks:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

After i hit and arrow in overview window:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

I made after when i manualy changed graphic settings for my use (removed widescreen and custom to coolgray etc.) but it does not change the case what i see.

Posted: November 21st, 2005, 4:54 am

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
basshorn (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
and no sentry guns in overview after undocking.

Somthing needs to be showing in the overview, noramly thee sentry guns for a station, if nothing is showing at all then it won't be able to resize the overview.

Firelord

Posted: November 21st, 2005, 6:19 am

tigerlord
tigerlord's Reps:
For some unknown reason sometimes the macro works perfectly but sometimes not AT ALL.

Sentry guns show, no drones. Some day the macro wil launch, configure everything properly, launch, mine, dock, and goes again...

But sometimes I get popups window configuration errors and nothing really works...

Is there variables between hours of the day pr what that affect this macro?

Posted: November 21st, 2005, 6:31 am

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
@tigerlord

CPU power demand for this macro is very high, you might be getting a lag lack of cpu power issue, some people have had to delete there eve isntall and reinstall and or do the same with windows os.

What I would do is have a install of eve just for this macro.

once it has set-up correctly change the clear cache setting in the INI to NO and run like this.

I have a backup of my cache directory that I copy over before starting the macro each time

Firelord

Posted: November 21st, 2005, 6:34 am

tigerlord
tigerlord's Reps:
well I run on a 3.0 overclocked at 3.4ghz with 1GB of upgraded and OC'ed RAM ... I never experienced any lag.

I will try a fresh install of EVE in another dir that I will use only for EVE.

I'll let you know

Posted: November 21st, 2005, 9:32 am

tigerlord
tigerlord's Reps:
Hmm on another note how do you point max_cote to the 2nd installation ?

Posted: November 21st, 2005, 10:36 am

tigerlord
tigerlord's Reps:
and yet another problem... like atm, when running macro scheduler, it will run 5 secondes, then shuts down the macro.

nothing happens...

the only way for me to fix this is to reinstall the macro every time..

wtf?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online