taultunleashed logoMAX-COTE Miner: ColdWar Edition , Official Thread/Download : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 7
newtopic  postreply
 [ 227 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 16  Next
blue large dot

MAX-COTE Miner: ColdWar Edition , Official Thread/Download : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 7

Posted: October 24th, 2005, 11:14 pm

gmaras
gmaras's Reps:
Hi guys,

Im getting an loop in my script....when i jetcan.

It works fine upuntill it jetisions the can renames it and opens it....then it just loops there....right clicking the can and selecting open all the time....doing nothing else then that ....and the can is open!!

Any ideas?

.G

Posted: October 25th, 2005, 6:19 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Jetcan/Hauler code is still beta. Please turn on logging, post a zip file of your log just after it starts messing up. If complete log is posted please remove any private info from the log.

Posted: October 25th, 2005, 6:26 am

kiwwa1
kiwwa1's Reps:
It was just co-incidence that the logouts were happening with the overview error, it just so happens that it's the same normal lock-on crosshair issue that other people have talked about happening...

However, wouldn't it be easy to fix the lock-on crosshair issue by just making a random or sysmatic movement of the camera angle if an overview error occurs, and if this particular movement fails 'x' amount of times then popup the overview error box...

Thoughts? (Does the Zoom variable make my idea useless?) 8)

PS... I'm also wondering why the macro is choosing a single asteroid field to mine from each time I start it up, there are 8 that it occasionally chooses through, but usually it picks one and then continuously goes back there... Is that a feature or is that strange behaviour?

Posted: October 25th, 2005, 8:05 am

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
Kiwwa1

At least some of the versions I have used in the past do that, the macro does return to the same field. It depends if you are in a .9 system without rats, the rats detection makes you warp around a lot more.

Im in a belt with 20+ rocks, rats and often belts that have been mined out. So I don't spend a lot of time in one belt, when I was mining in .9 I would spend a lot of time in the same belt, as the rocks never ran out and there were no rats to push me on to another one.

Firelord

Posted: October 25th, 2005, 7:08 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
firelord1973 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hi guys
update
Still tracking this one, I think its that im using the stripmine option that its not picking up the rats, as there not in the first line.

Firelord

What IS in the 1st line? If your getting Angel rats then the overview has to be sorted the otherway.

Posted: October 25th, 2005, 9:04 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Upallnite,

New find for me that may help the macro:

4.17.2 Crypt
Crypt>key,source,target
Encrypts or decrypts source to target using specified key. Encrypts a plain string, decrypts an
encrypted string if the same key as used for the encryption is specified.
Abbreviation: Cry
Example
Crypt>abc,hello,cryptval
WriteLn>d:\test.txt,r,cryptval

I don't recall if the above was considered or not....

Another note on MJT forums mentioned long scripts "forgetting" some commands randomly. Fix was to split script and have Macro call another macro. Examble: Config script runs, completes, calls main script and then config script quits. Mining script continues with much smaller footprint.

Last edited by Guest on October 31st, 2005, 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: October 25th, 2005, 11:41 pm

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
Hi buck,

How are you finding mining macro in 0.0 space?

I am to move there with the big corp I am in soon.
Though might ditch the barge in favor of a apoc.

On the lines idea, why would you want to scan less lines?, I strip mine one type. As there is only about 5 to 10 rocks in a belt at a time, no point is selecting diffrent denstys and scanning 5 lines is enough for this.

Thought at the moment I have sorted by distance with 30 line rat scanning to stripmine mine 2 ore types, but I do get shot at more

Working on a method to safespot and repair before mining again, also working on a method to detect if pvp pirates are hunting you and safespoting loging.

Also working on a method to line up your ship with station or safespot when sat mining, to speed up your exit.

Instant code I am using is working well from 90% of the belts, due to the large station size im at, hehe I often warp inside the station and end up Pinging back out again at 3k.

Ltz all

firelord

Last edited by Guest on October 26th, 2005, 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: October 26th, 2005, 7:59 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Fire,
You misunderstood, the default max line scan already ends at 760ish for ore detect ninjamine. I had to LOWER that to like 538 since I'm only seeing maybe 10-15 Hedbergite rocks. Bistrot is even worse. So I'm scanning less lines.
I'm not leaving the macro unattended in 0.0 space, too easy to get warp scrambled from Angel Raiders. I'm mining in a Tempest with 4 lasers and missile launchers for defence. Rat detect is working ok so far but as you have mentioned, time to align and warp out is long and dangerous. I did increase the warp stuck time to 90 seconds. Insta dock is mandatory and I have added that also. Pre-align is nice idea, let me know what you come up with.
I actually seen a guy last nite mining with a frig and it acted like a macro since he was back and forth like clock work. He looked to have one of those off the grid fields since he was some 120k away from the field warp to point. I'll be looking into that myself tonite since that fixes the rat issue also :)

Posted: October 27th, 2005, 3:32 am

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
Hi Buck,

No I understood just wrote the wrong word down for it

Interesting on the grid field idea about rats, I know that the hidden fields that spawn allways have rats in (so ccp says) but I dont know about grid fields.

My idea for Pre-align was simple

I was going to make the rat detect sub have another fork, either warp to next belt or to safespot.

when mining once the ship has stoped and mining has started, was going to start the warp to my safespot BM. lining me up, then stop the ship again.

If I get rat detect and the lined up value is set, warp to SS not next belt,
Other options could be line to station or next belt in the list as well.

I also have a few more rat detects in and have tweeked it so my exit is a fast as possible. And have a few SS in my belt list just to random it up a bit and give the barge some reapiring time. low cap on those things

Part of the reason I like using the barge,
large cargo, so the trips back to base are not like clockwork,

What will be next, macro defence fleet :-)

Firelord

Posted: October 29th, 2005, 11:57 am

sukhoi
sukhoi's Reps:
So, I love the idea of this script, but...when I run it, it sets itself up, undocks for m the station, and hangs resizing the overview window. :oops: Not sure what I'm doing wron, but I'm stuck. Does anyone have any idea what part of the script I have to edit to start taking adavantage of max-cote?

Posted: October 29th, 2005, 2:54 pm

ogrestud
ogrestud's Reps:
Start it in a system that the space is dark color to black... I had the same problem with the Overview window in blue space, but when I moved to black space it worked fine.

Ogre

Posted: November 2nd, 2005, 8:14 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
garbage

Last edited by Guest on November 13th, 2005, 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: November 3rd, 2005, 8:31 am

marpala
marpala's Reps:
Any ideas/tips how to make this macro work with barges (large ones)?

I just cant get it right, it seems.

Posted: November 3rd, 2005, 9:12 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Macro does not work with barges without some mods to laser detection, docking timer and warp stuck timer. Firelord is only one I know of who has modded for a barge.

Posted: November 4th, 2005, 12:41 am

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
@marpala

Im not using the most up to date version of upallnite macro yet also have not modded it for large barge YET, becuase I can not fly one,,, BUT will be able to in 4 days time, once I have it working on large barge I will post my modding data. There is a extra pixel detect on the lasers to stop them overrunning on popped rocks, staggered laserfireing to make up for the tight cap usage and a number of other things to make up for that fat and wide aspect that the barge is. Im also working on safespot lineup, and muti rock selecting for the barge.. Watch this space..

@Tault_buckw1

in a word yes mate, I often get it when using my PC at home remotely when pressing the enterkey it comes up with a prompt. I think its just due to the fact your controlling a pc and then running a directx game in windows mode, is lag city, I often got it when the game was asking for orbit distance infomation

Never seen it in any other situation and if I start my macro and then leave it running, or just watch it, everything is fine

ON another note buck I have also looked into the offgrid fields but so far I have found that the rats can follow you into the other fields somtimes. But it would be better since people can not find you so easy by warping from belt to belt.

Firelord

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online