taultunleashed logoMAX-COTE Miner: ColdWar Edition , Official Thread/Download : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 6
newtopic  postreply
 [ 227 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next
blue large dot

MAX-COTE Miner: ColdWar Edition , Official Thread/Download : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 6

Posted: October 20th, 2005, 9:39 am

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
Hmm I only get it when a rock pops, and the laser does not time out before fireing for the next rock.
So only one laser engages.

But then im only using 2 lasers, I have a detect laser fireing sub in the macro to detect if a laser has stuck, and engages it again. This being a barge some extra code was needed to stop it running out of cap, as both lasers starting use 99% of the cap in one go

Firelord

Posted: October 20th, 2005, 6:53 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Now Fire, you know your the only one coding for the barge :) So your laser issue isn't the same as everyone else :) Those barge lasers are a class all to there own. 10 minutes to mine 1 unit ice IF you have max skills! What were they thinking...

Posted: October 21st, 2005, 8:46 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
I thought MS 7.3 did not have the uninttended multible startups? If you did think that, I just proved that theory wrong OR Max_Cote is somehow causing a new instance.

I just walked into my computer room ( 4hrs after starting macro) to find a nice big fat MacroScheduler screen in front of the Eve screen that of course had my nice new shiny pod waiting. This bug needs to be swatted. Set Focus is no good since it apparently interferes somehow. If anyone has seen this problem and has suggestions please post them. No, I did have log turned on. MJT denies any such problem and there are no other complaints on the forums.

Posted: October 22nd, 2005, 12:53 am

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
Back

Are we talking about where you get 5 copys of eve open and somtimes the web browzer where it has clicked on the bannor and ie has opened?
But still the original eve running behind all these ?

If you mean that then yes.

Firelord

Posted: October 22nd, 2005, 3:34 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Nope, one instance of EVE, one instance of MacroScheduler and then for no reason I can see, another instance of Macroscheduler will start like if you about to start another macro. Upallnite is familar with the problem but he thought it was exclusive to 7.4.

As for the problem you mention Fire, you can increase the wait on the log-off srt. The wait between close Eve and press ok. I had that problem also.

Last edited by Guest on October 22nd, 2005, 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: October 22nd, 2005, 5:37 pm

kiwwa1
kiwwa1's Reps:
I seem to keep having Overview errors, and they always seem to be right before the macro should be locking onto the selected asteroid. I haven't quite been able to check it all, but I believe it might also have something to do with the auto-logout feature, as when the overview error messagebox came up, I clicked the "ok" button, it mined for a few seconds, decided it wanted to dock wih the station and then quit the game, i'm still waiting for it to log back in... 8)

Posted: October 22nd, 2005, 6:09 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Macro has 2 extra times to log-off. Check you .ini file and make sure optional log-offs are set to no OR wait for the timer to expire, about a hour I think. Your time zone setting affects the accuracy of the log-off times. All the little error message pop-ups are being worked on. No drones in your ship, it changes overview.

Posted: October 22nd, 2005, 7:48 pm

kiwwa1
kiwwa1's Reps:
Sorry, I think you mis-understood my intent. 8)

Basically what i'm saying is that I think those logouts are the cause of my overview error, as it seems that the only time they popup is right before it decides to dock and logout.

I enjoy the logouts, in-fact I think that perhaps a system that randomly log's the account on and off during the day so that there's a maximum of 'xx' hours being played per day.

Also, from what you said above it seems that drones can't be used by this macro, is this true (I'm not currently trained enough in the skills required for drones, so my overview errors couldn't be caused by that :))

Posted: October 23rd, 2005, 12:23 am

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
buckw1

Then no I have not had that problem before.
So far I am using 7.4 without any problems

Firelord

Posted: October 23rd, 2005, 10:00 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Kiwwa,
Interesting, only pops up at time of log-off..wierd.
Maybe the macro is tired and in a hurry? Ok bad joke.
I'll look over the log-off timers and see if there is a different wait period or something..

The macro does not use drones, no point in it. By the time they are deployed, start mining and then return to drone bay you could have already docked and been back out to field. If you have to warp away due to rats the drones are left behind, and so on.
Now when the jet can/hauler code gets more stable then drones may be a option ONLY when jet canning. I would rather see the code finished that will allow mining in a no station system. ( Docks at station in another system)

Posted: October 23rd, 2005, 1:16 pm

mikealm
mikealm's Reps:
Hey guys, fired up the script and ran into two problems.

The macro is kicking back an error as follows:
We Have Found An Error While Attempting To Detect Your "Station/Space" Evironment "Post Tutorial"

It's a pop-up that occurs right before the taskbar is minized after leaving dock. If "Ok" is clicked, it goes away and the macro continues. Couldn't seem to find anything out about this in the forums accept a similiar error message for the docking timer.

Second issue is after it finishes configuring the overview. It jumps to the bookmarks list. It right-clicks, but will not choose anything from the menu. It continues to right-click every few seconds, but still does not choose anything. I checked to see if I messed up the bookmark order, but it seems correct.

I appreciate any help. Thanks!

Posted: October 23rd, 2005, 8:36 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
kiwwa1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I seem to keep having Overview errors, and they always seem to be right before the macro should be locking onto the selected asteroid. I haven't quite been able to check it all, but I believe it might also have something to do with the auto-logout feature, as when the overview error messagebox came up, I clicked the "ok" button, it mined for a few seconds, decided it wanted to dock wih the station and then quit the game, i'm still waiting for it to log back in... 8)

Ok, I see no way the log-on/off feature will interfere with mining. Here is a snippett of the relevant code. Note that log_check is after all main SRT's. If you can, turn on logging and stop macro just after your error problem. Examine last 50 or so lines to try and get an idea of what is failing. Sounds like the overview is just plain screwed and if so then ore_detect will fail and back to station or another field you go....

(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
Label>LOCK_TARGET
GoSub>Asteroid_Target
GoSub>Asteroid_Mine
//////////////////////////////////////////////////
Label>DOCK_STATION
GoSub>Dock_&_Dump
GoSub>Log_Check
If>%vHauler%=YES,RoidLine_Detect
GoSub>Station_UnDock
GoTo>MAIN_LOOP

Posted: October 23rd, 2005, 8:46 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
mikealm (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hey guys, fired up the script and ran into two problems.

The macro is kicking back an error as follows:
We Have Found An Error While Attempting To Detect Your "Station/Space" Evironment "Post Tutorial"

It's a pop-up that occurs right before the taskbar is minized after leaving dock. If "Ok" is clicked, it goes away and the macro continues. Couldn't seem to find anything out about this in the forums accept a similiar error message for the docking timer.

Second issue is after it finishes configuring the overview. It jumps to the bookmarks list. It right-clicks, but will not choose anything from the menu. It continues to right-click every few seconds, but still does not choose anything. I checked to see if I messed up the bookmark order, but it seems correct.

I appreciate any help. Thanks!

Issue 1: delete max_cote.ini and with ship docked, restart macro. Clear cache is YES and auto logon is NO. Once you have 1 successful cycle you can change these to No and YES respectively.

Issue 2: Try step one, if still failing turn on logging, stop macro just after problem occurs and check last 50 or so lines to see where it is messing up, if you wish to post log here please make it a zip file and REMOVE ALL PERSONAL INFO. It will be in beginning of log.

Posted: October 24th, 2005, 1:14 pm

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
update
Ok sorted it, was the rat detect not working as expected, the pirate/lowlife code was what was catching the rats on reverse sort, fall back to rats_loop on distance sort but was forking wrong.,

Im using a slightly older version, may well be fixed in the most up to date or just a typo of my modding.
But this one is working so well for me I have yet to have the time to test the new version.

Ltz all

firelord

Firelord

Last edited by Guest on October 25th, 2005, 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: October 24th, 2005, 5:17 pm

ogrestud
ogrestud's Reps:
I dont exactly know how to fix it, but I found the issue with the Overview window not being resized during initial configuration. When ever the space you are in is blue it will not resize the window, it misses the drag spot by a couple pixels. Whenever the space is darker in color grey/black, it resizes just fine.

Ogre

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online