taultunleashed logoMAX-COTE Miner: ColdWar Edition , Official Thread/Download : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 8
newtopic  postreply
 [ 227 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
blue large dot

MAX-COTE Miner: ColdWar Edition , Official Thread/Download : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 8

Posted: November 4th, 2005, 4:51 am

gmaras
gmaras's Reps:
Hi guys,

Any update on the jetcanner and hauler code??

I actually used the 5.909.500rc3 or something..works fine with jetcanning...but it does not make a new can when its full...and the hauler code does not work...hmmm.....does anyone have a working jetcanner and hauler script!!!!??

/G

Posted: November 4th, 2005, 10:14 am

marpala
marpala's Reps:
@firelord

excellent news :) Will you include ice as well?

Posted: November 4th, 2005, 2:37 pm

gmaras
gmaras's Reps:
Does anyone have the version of maxcote before the major rewrite...if so could you please email me it to jmaras@hotmail.com

Or any version after 5.909.500 rc3.

Please send me some scripts....

/G

Posted: November 5th, 2005, 3:41 am

marpala
marpala's Reps:
Is it possible to use this script to set up a hauler to warp to can, pick up ore, dock and unload -> repeat?

If so, how? Do I need both Macro Scheduler and Xunleashed to use this macro? I am kinda new to this...

Posted: November 6th, 2005, 10:00 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Marpala,
Not really, the Max-Cote hauler code is intended for those running 2 accounts on 2 networked PC'S. After some intitial setup ( found in the help files ) One ship is set to go mine and after several minutes the other account (hauler) can be started and it will (in theory) go to the jet can(s) and retrieve the ore. There are currently several issues with jetcan code that have not been worked out.
You could alter the code so that it looks for just 1 simple named can though and it would then do what you want. The code is pretty well documented. Only Macro Scheduler is required to run Max_Cote.

Posted: November 6th, 2005, 10:48 am

erovner
erovner's Reps:
Guys..

I'm a noob at using this code, but could somebody tell me how to make this code work with a Covertor Barge with 3 strip miners?

Posted: November 6th, 2005, 10:50 am

erovner
erovner's Reps:
erovner (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Guys..

I'm a noob at using this code, but could somebody tell me how to make this code work with a Covertor Barge with 3 strip miners?

Ahh just saw firelord1973's post on him modding the script for the barge i await instruction on what to do with eager anticipation.

Posted: November 6th, 2005, 12:19 pm

sukhoi
sukhoi's Reps:
Ok, so I tried looking around for some black background space. Found some that looked good and black, until I went to the stations. I'm wondering if CCP might not have tried to nerf Max-Cote by putting clouds around the stations in black space. At least every region that I've found so far has clouds around the stations and belts.
So, stuck again, unless somone knows how to find good black space with no clouds. I've been trying by looking along region borders, but that hasn't seemed to work so well. Are their certain area's of the map where I should be looking?
Another thought, is it possible to mod Max-Cote to use Coordinates to configure the Overview so that this part of the configuration is color independant? Might make the macro a bit more friendly and useful.
I've considered writing my own, I'd written a mining macro earlier this year. Not as many of the nice features as Max-Cote, but it worked. Sure would hate to go to all that trouble again. Would much rather just use Max Cote. :lol:

Posted: November 6th, 2005, 4:36 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
sukhoi (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Another thought, is it possible to mod Max-Cote to use Coordinates to configure the Overview so that this part of the configuration is color independant? Might make the macro a bit more friendly and useful.

Can you explain that further? Examble maybe?

Posted: November 6th, 2005, 11:46 pm

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
He means to do the overview config without any checking in place and just do mouse moves and clicks.

Im sure its just that blue/black space give diffrent pixel ranges, I guess we could get around this with a (COLOURA) AND (COLOURB) pixel check statment if we could get data on ranges of blue/black space... never had a problem myself

Firelord

Posted: November 7th, 2005, 5:44 am

marpala
marpala's Reps:
@tault_buckw1 : thank you for you reply. I have 2 accounts on 2 different computers, so that wouldnt be a problem. But I am, however, a little paranoid and reluctant to share a folder in the EVE dir, as I suspect changes like that can be detected. Maybe I am just too paranoid ;)

Posted: November 7th, 2005, 11:43 pm

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
as I suspect changes like that can be detected. Maybe I am just too paranoid

@marpala

Yep mate your too paranoid, there is no way ccp are going to look for or detect you shareing a folder on your own hardrive, its not like we are doing anything to alter there code.

Far as I know, no one has been banned for using the max-cote assist macro, the first version of it pre coldd-war patch I belive the author got banned but that was becuase of time spent online far as I remember.

Firelord

Posted: November 8th, 2005, 4:19 pm

sukhoi
sukhoi's Reps:
Can you explain that further? Examble maybe?

Well, kind of an example...I haven't dug into coding with Macro scheduler but can try to p-code the idea.

mouse move pos(x,y) //Where x,y are the coords to pick the frame
mouse right button down //grabs frame
mouse move pos(x,y) // repositions the frame
moue right button up //Frame resized

Might have to include some wait states to account for lag. It's a crude idea, but if color checking is the issue hanging the macro, it might work.

Posted: November 8th, 2005, 8:07 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Ahh, got it now. Overview setup already does just what you asked. The issues we have is exact cordinates seem to vary on certain computers which throws say the top left corner out by 1 or 2 pixels. The exact position of the left side of overview is 775 ( to center of left line) Bottom has no need to be exact anymore, just close. Pixel color checks were added to verify exact placement and make a correction if out. The auto correction part is not in yet.
Why is placement so critical? Because this macro is to serve Upallnites needs and he wanted Rat checks and quality ore selection. Fastest way to riches.
Rat checking is done by checking for a red target cross on the left of overview. That cross is not very big :( Only room to check one pixel. Same thing when trying to select Massive Scordite rather than Scordite. If you look at overview you will see that besides the spelling the only other difference is the placement of the brackets.
They are also one pixel wide :(
So if left side overview is off by even 1 pixel then rat check and ore selection fails. and up comes the erro message,"please contact author". In all actuallity you could just go in and remove the messages and all will be fine.
Now, you don't care about ore selection, you just want to mine it all! No problem! When doing inital setup, chose "strip mine" yes and "Mine all" Yes. You will then bypass that check and just pick the 1st or second roid on the list. Can edit the ini file to do same thing.
Turning off rat detection is more complicated. That option was in the original code but dissapeared somewhere along the rewrite. But if wanted you could find all the gosubs for rat detect and remark them out. Not recommended.
Ninja mine also depends on exact overview setup. That can be turned off though, consequences is running over everyone else that might be in your belt.
Ninja Mine simply checks that ONLY asteriods are in the field. It looks for the same brackets mentioned earlier. No brackets but wrong background color means something else is in field and we need to move to another.
An additional check was added late in the rewrite to check for pirate color tags and so forth, same as rat check just different color.

Weird how well I know this macro :)

The hauler code is something I outlined and Upallnite made it a work of art. I think it is more complicated than needed but his method ensures that it is only YOUR can that is grabbed even if you moved to another field!
It is very different to write code to make a hauler grab a can while YOUR mining in the other ship versus having 2 ships running on 2 different PC's mining and hauling with NO ONE at the computers.
That is the MAX-COTE initative. AFK mining and hauling till you tell it to stop.
Not getting all confused everytime someone bumps your ship.
Popping a roid and not knowing and continueing to mine same non-existant rock!
Warping to a stripped field and sitting doing nothing. Being reported because you warped in on someone elses field and heaven forbid start mining the same rock!
What other macro can claim to have overcome these issues? MAXCOTE for the win!

Posted: November 9th, 2005, 7:01 am

tohs eht
tohs eht's Reps:
Hey guys,

Finally got around to downloading & running the latest build.... And I seem to be having an identical problem to Mikealm...

Overview config completes, and it selects the first belt to warp to, right clicks, then continues to right click repeatedly. Tried close down, restart with clear cache set to No and same problem.

Just upgraded scheduler to 7.4 and same problem, tried clearing cache and reconfiguring, same problem.

It appears to not be recoginising that the right-click window has opened - although without spending more time getting used to the new variable names I can't be sure exactly what is going on...

Have attaced a zip of the log file, look forward to seeing what I've done wrong (again)

Thanks again...

Shot

PS. Previous version was running fine.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online