taultunleashed logoMAX-COTE Miner: ColdWar Edition , Official Thread/Download : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 5
newtopic  postreply
 [ 227 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next
blue large dot

MAX-COTE Miner: ColdWar Edition , Official Thread/Download : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 5

Posted: October 17th, 2005, 6:14 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Per the help files, get Loupe to nail the pixel locations then check your game window positions as noted in the help file on 1st start up. Can read manually by opening them with notepad from the MaxCote folder. This should verify any setup issue due to your monitor.

Posted: October 17th, 2005, 7:01 pm

ogrestud
ogrestud's Reps:
Used Loupe and window is exactly where the help file says it should be.

Posted: October 17th, 2005, 10:06 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Suggest turning on log, stopping macro after each error and examine for area that failed OR post it here with ALL PERSONAL INFO REMOVED. see help file. Zip it up if you can. You may have same issue I'm having which is background interference. Make sure there are no unwanted "lines" or "labels" at the toggle buttons.

Cargo hold open srt is simple please look over lines 6190-6212. Note the pixel location being checked, 1099,762. Using Loupe and cursor monitor from the tools menu of macroscheduler, check your color value just after you get the error. Let us know what is at that location and what color.
All the critical srt's use this, the log will help nail exactly which routine is the problem.
Do the same for overview open starting at line 6440. You don't say what part of overview is messing up though...

Posted: October 18th, 2005, 6:48 am

ogrestud
ogrestud's Reps:
I am working on what you said, could it be the lack of an afterburner?

Reformatted my machine, MAX loaded up eve, ran perfect, did two laps, then logged off, hasnt restarted eve. Reboot machine, start MAX, still will not start EVE.

Any Suggestions?

Posted: October 18th, 2005, 6:27 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
No AB should not be a problem. If you formated did you reset XP to performance?

Posted: October 19th, 2005, 2:21 am

ogrestud
ogrestud's Reps:
Yes reset everything to requirements. The restarting issue was a time loop with both of the optional log offs set to yes. set them to no and it started right up. I am still having the intermitent Overview error. Not sure if it is related to the hickup it has when it is configuring the windows.

I will post a screenshot of the hickup im talking about.

Ogre

Posted: October 19th, 2005, 4:41 am

kiwwa1
kiwwa1's Reps:
Got mine to work most of the way through, I now get an error JUST before I dock;

We Have Found An Error While Attempting to Detect your "STATION" Evironment...

Now, is this because its taking so long for me to dock (it takes about 2 minutes flight time, maybe more) or is this something worse?

Posted: October 19th, 2005, 6:46 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Kiwwa1,
Might be a flight time error, if you just hit ok to clear the message the macro will continue. If the macro fails to unload cargo at this point then it probably is timing out. Edit the macro. search for station_detect around line 8117 change vT to 120. this is the time it waits for station stuff to appear.

Posted: October 19th, 2005, 11:43 am

snoopykoo
snoopykoo's Reps:
I have the same problem as the first guy who mentioned the cargo hold thing ('Error While Attempting To Configure Your "CARGOHOLD" Window'). I double checked to make sure everything was set up the way it's supposed to be, but I can't find anything else left that I need to change... I tried reinstalling eve, but I really don't wanna reformat (too many things that I've put off backing up).

This is probably going to show how ignorant I am, but isn't 1099,762 over in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, like in the agent and guest lists area? Is the cargo hold supposed to open up over there or something? 'Cause when I had the game go back to its original window placement, cargo opened dead center of the screen.

Anyway, the macro opens up my cargo bay and then sits around for about 10 seconds doing nothing, then pops up the cargo error, then repeats the opening of the cargo bay and the error until I turn it off.

I'm not sure exactly what part of the log (or all of it?) you need, but just tell me and I'll post it up.

Posted: October 19th, 2005, 1:48 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Ship should be docked on 1st run. In Max-Cote.ini file change clear cache to yes and rerun.
Macro should start eve, log-on, config options, ship in station,minimize chat, config PnP, config items to bottom left, config cargo to bottom right, undock and config overview. Cargo config might be after undock, don't remember off hand, but this is the general procedure.
Both items and cargo window initially open center screen and are then dragged to bottom left/right.

Posted: October 19th, 2005, 2:40 pm

sukhoi
sukhoi's Reps:
:?
So I loaded Max Cote and try to run it but it crashes without starting eve. Ithinkthe problem isa missing help file, the error messageI keep getting is as follows.

Cannot open file "C:\ProgramFiles\MJT Net Ltd\Macro Scheduler\,Help File" The system cannot find the file specified.

Has anyone else run into this, and if so; what's the fix?

Posted: October 19th, 2005, 6:54 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
You unzipped Max-Cote to the wrong directory. The complete Max_cote folder is put under macroscheduler:
Should look like:
C:\ProgramFiles\MJT Net Ltd\Macro Scheduler\Max-Cote

Posted: October 19th, 2005, 10:23 pm

kiwwa1
kiwwa1's Reps:
Got mine to work, now i've just gotta speed up the process a little (i'm new to the game, so my poor little imicus can't handle its miners plus an afterburner/mwd)

Anyone wanna donate me some good mining stuff? 8)

on another note; Sometimes the script doesn't seem to activate all the mining lasers.... :?

Posted: October 20th, 2005, 1:09 am

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
I have the same problem with my Barge Kiwwa1,
I have taken the Afterburner calls in the rock approach sub() out. So they only run on docking. As it does run out of cap.

But the solution for you would be to upgrade to a better ship.

Qustion on the mining lasers not all fireing,
Is it the same ones each time?
2 causes I an think of,
1) the wrong amount of lasers in the .ini file
2) your running out of cap to start the lasers
-> GoSub>GetABetterShip

Firelord

Posted: October 20th, 2005, 8:38 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Random lasers not firing seems is lag issues, I get it also on all my PC's and all different ships. Game problem not macro related.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online