taultunleashed logoMAX-COTE Miner: ColdWar Edition , Official Thread/Download : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 3
newtopic  postreply
 [ 227 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next
blue large dot

MAX-COTE Miner: ColdWar Edition , Official Thread/Download : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 3

Posted: October 5th, 2005, 11:52 pm

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
Upallnite

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
I hear what you are saying...but I still think that somehow, the laser(s) that might still be firing might actually be holding up the updating of the capacity bar for CargoHold...

Do you mean in game mate or in macro?, that the game is not updateing the cargo to be full wile the lasers are still fireing, or that the macro is not forking onto cargo detect untills lasers have stoped fireing?

With the added cargo detect the ship now warps away even with one of the lasers fireing. It is detecting a full cargo at 100% bar correctly in any case....

Firelord

This is the bit of code I am thinking of if it detects lasers it jumps to ,MINE_NORMAL, I don't see a cargo detect after that, my logic tells me that unless there is another cargo detect it would wait untill the IF statment was false.

Label>LASERS_RECHECK
Let>vX=729
Let>vY=178
GoSub>Get_Pixel_Color
If>{(%vColor%=9686772) OR (%vColor%=7698031)},MINE_NORMAL
If>{(%vColor%=9753591) OR (%vColor%=7567731)},MINE_NORMAL

Let>vX=730
Let>vY=178
GoSub>Get_Pixel_Color
If>{(%vColor%=1084595) OR (%vColor%=9936286)},MINE_NORMAL
If>{(%vColor%=1085117) OR (%vColor%=10265244)},MINE_NORMAL

GoSub>CargoHold_Open_Space
GoSub>CargoHold_Detect

GoSub>Lasers_Reset
GoSub>Lasers_ON_OFF

Posted: October 6th, 2005, 1:32 am

upallnite
upallnite's Reps:
My humblest apologies firelord, after the third recheck of code, it seems that the CargoHold Check in Mine Normal Loop has disappeared. I must have lost it during some past rewrite/purge and forgot to readd it...

And you are indeed correct, that without that check in the main mining loop, it only checks Cargo when lasers disengage...That was not intended function, that was supposed to be a backup loop...

Sorry...fixing now...

Upallnite

Just add a GoSub>CargoHold_Detect at end of small group for "Mine Normal" Just Before "Extra Mining Loops"...

One more night of debugging...will release later tonight after work for weekend...

Posted: October 6th, 2005, 2:48 am

upallnite
upallnite's Reps:
New Release Is Posted !!!!!

Enjoy...

Upallnite

Notes to developers, testers,...compressed modules are now harder to read and decipher, but headers are listed in macro formatting to describe module by long names to identify if needed...

Main Macro Agenda Modules, Setup/Logon Routines, and newer JatCanning Code was not compressed to allow for easy further debugging and optimizations...

Just some additional Notes:

Sure to be asked:

What do I mean by "Elegant" Pathing in MouseMove? I mean mathematically correct mousemovement....

My mouse jitters, what's up? You have low system specs, or system lag issues, either with default settings of macro or "tweaked" mouse settings...

My mouse doesn't move erratically in windows, what's up? Your mouse movement in windows is faster...any major slowdown of a mouse path will reveal erratic movement. The mouse cursor NEVER moves a partial pixel, it just moves fast enough normally, that you don't see it...

The new mouse move is too fast...No it isn't, it is optimized to be slower than any normal mousemovement, AND it has natural DEacceleration at the end of stroke to further enhance accuracy...and it is tweakeable if you insist...

The new window ops still don't work...We are getting to the end of the line for options for severely impacted systems...Macro is now super intelligent, it seeks windows, checks windows, searches for windows, adjusts windows, readjusts windows, and notifies upon total failure...

What are my options now if window ops for logon do not run? With new Window Op "AI" comes a new agenda for debugging...The code is already optimized for minimum lag, the code already searches for windows upon window op failure...Recommendations will be to try and get through logon setup ops, with Debugging turned on...This will slow macro down even more than CPU settings, and give some valueable information at each step...It may help severely impacted systems to finish setup...

Debugging indicates my mouse moved to correct positions but my windows/scroll bar never do...You have a severely impacted system, macro DOES NOT, AND CANNOT release anything during a drag op, unless interefered with, or interrupted. You are probably suffering from background app interruptions (AKA hourglass cursor if you are lucky enough to see it)...

If according to you, I have a severely impacted system, what are my options? I do not lightly recommend reformatting and reinstall of operating systems...If you are a system tweaker, you must be aware that systems can be overtweaked, and no system speedup, or power tweak comes without a price...I always make a ghost image, of my systems just after default installs, and drivers, and support apps, BEFORE tweaking to allow me to return to a pretweaked state if necessary...Sidenote: While Norton's apps are resource hogs...the app they bought PowerQuest to obtain (aka V2i Protector) is now Norton Ghost 9.0/Live State Recovery 3.0...Best backup on Planet...100% ACCURATE FAST LIVE BACKUP...nuff said...Macro IS working and running on a variety of systems with fairly basic default settings for Windows 2000 Pro and Windows XP Pro...

Upallnite

Posted: October 6th, 2005, 8:10 pm

vetteodyssey
vetteodyssey's Reps:
I've been working on trying to adapt this macro to work with my Retriever with some success. I added two lines to the code v5.0926.0400 RC6. I haven't tried the new code v5.1006.0600 RC0 yet.

6440 if>{(%vColor%=1777696) OR (%vColor%=6124398)},MINE_NORMAL
6446 if>{(%vColor%=1777696) OR (%vColor%=6124398)},MINE_NORMAL

This allows the strip miners to work. What I haven't been able to figure out is how to tell the script the roid is in range. It fires every 20 seconds or so after the cargo hold is opened. If I'm approaching the roid from a long distance (>21 KM), it takes the retriever about 2 full minutes to get into firing range (<15KM) after the cargo hold is opened. I don't know how much the client communicates with the server, but I would rather avoid the extra attempts to begin mining. It seems like Admin bait to me.

Anybody have any ideas?

Posted: October 7th, 2005, 12:01 pm

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
@vetteodyssey

I use the mining barge,
Added the following if you wish you have a delay to the starting of lasers for your barge, overshoot on a barge is very unlikely due to its slowness

SRT>Asteroid_Target
Let>vLaser_Delay=1

GoSub>CargoHold_Open_Space
GoSub>CargoHold_Detect
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
Let>vLaser_Delay=%vLaser_Delay%+1
Let>vLaser_Delay=%vLaser_Delay%
If>%vLaser_Delay%<>25,Skip_Lasers_End
Let>vLaser_Delay=1
GoSub>Lasers_Reset
GoSub>Lasers_ON_OFF
Label>Skip_Lasers_End

///// Mining Prep Detection Loops ///////////////

It just skips the starting of mineing for 25 loops, this keep the rats and other detects running, you have to change the value of 25 depending on the speed of your system and barge.

Yes this is going to slow down you mining cycle. Its a trade off.

In Answer I Don't know if making a attempt to engange lasers and failing 30 times, every few minutes would be admin bate or not. I do know that due to the slowness the barge it gives the most amount of bate if this was the case.

Its all a question if the message pop is client side or server side generated or not

firelord

Last edited by Guest on October 10th, 2005, 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: October 9th, 2005, 11:44 pm

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
BugFix Release...

1-Added Color Check For Unique Color For OverView Settings ScrollBar movement...to be reused during scrollbar ops...

2-Widened Color Range For Pixel Checks To Find Triangle WarpTo Button...Had To adjust...Yes, we are back to the WarpTo Buttons Again, Since Text Layout changed, and Text overlays vary, text check is not practical anymore...

3-At this point, recommending use of "Zoom" Feature and use of variable "vOVERR=YES" at top of macro for overview window op errors...at least till I readily see that we have a color or pixel issue...

Question on item 2, do we really have a Text problem, I have only seen the Tutorital Text change by a large amount. I thought the Warp To menu box had never given a problem to anyone since we changed it ?

Firelord

Posted: October 10th, 2005, 11:24 pm

gmaras
gmaras's Reps:
Ok found the problem.

Please add this to the FAQ!!!!

The problem with getting......

-------------------------------------------
Invalid parameters to Round

Cannot read String as Float.

Very simple...but not still...lol

Go to Start-->Settings-->Regional and Language Options.
There you should select English(United States)

Because the problem lies in the use of , or . to separate decimal numbers.

I was using Croatian and that sqruuuued up my script...lol

Now it works fine.

PS: It is possible you can use some other language but it has to be , to separate decimals in numbers not . Ex: 12,23455 hehehehe

Hope this helps more than just me!

/gmaras

Posted: October 10th, 2005, 11:36 pm

upallnite
upallnite's Reps:
gmaras...

I never would have thought of that...

I think slowly, I'm starting to gain some respect of game developers in general...in general...heh

Outstanding assessment, and solution...

Upallnite

New Version Posted...

EVEN Newer Version Posted...heh

and one more Version Posted...just to make sure I'm sufficiently pissedoff before I go to sleep

Posted: October 11th, 2005, 11:57 pm

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
@gmaras

It is because it is not detecting the triangle for the warp to diffrent distance menu.

stop the macro once it has clicked to get the menu.
And use loupe to get the position data for your triangle so we know your placement, as well as the colours.
the 3 corners + middle pixel should be enough.

Firelord

@Buck1,

I have noticed the shuttles before in my area in amar, I too was wondered whay they are there for, they don't confuse my macro. Would be interested if they just spawn or if anyone has seem them being left there.

Strange one.

Firelord

Posted: October 12th, 2005, 5:14 am

upallnite
upallnite's Reps:
gmaras...

Macro is getting lost checking for the warpto button while checking for existance of "WarpTo Location" entry....

Newest Versions do check a 5x5 pixel block x=430-435, and y=+/-2, and you guys had previously stated that your displays were as much as 0ne pixel down and 2 pixels right on the menu displays...My triangle starts at x=430...so yours should start by x=435...

I was previously checking for the one pixel high color (16777215) my computer displays in the middle of the triangle...but I have already updated the new versions with a high color range >15000000, which should be sufficient...please make sure you are using the latest version...

Also be aware that with most new releases, it is unneccessay to reconfigure your MAX_COTE.ini file or reconfigure your windows, you can then edit your ini file(but don't change the default.ini file) and change vClear_Cache=YES to "NO"

Upallnite

buckw1...

looking into other issues...station check is pretty much legacy code...will update...looking into other issues as well...

PS on griefing...you can always check Ninja Mode Ultra =0 and plow right over everyone....heh...but I just keep looking for more out of the way systems...For instance the system I'm in right now...after hearing all the freakin whining 2-3 weeks ago from "ore gardeners" complaining about a few roids missing in a 20-field system...it has been totally empty for the last week...I always keep a list of say my top 5-10 larger mining systems with good-excellent resell values, and 20+ fields, and rotate the systems every few weeks...

Anyone mining 2-3 fields in a populated system, is totally missing the intent of the macro...field rotation was designed with HUGE systems in mind, specifically to avoid confrontation, and spread out field impact from constant mining...random field starts was designed to minimize impact to lesser fields in the rotation...All of this to lessen impact and make the macro more "stealthy"...even roid approach was DELIBERATELY designed NOT to approach the CLOSEST asteroid (if anyone was wondering) specifically for that very reason...because the #1 complaint against macro miners, was the "the &^*(#$%$ keeps entering MY field and mining MY asteroid"...Of course the idiots assume that they OWN whatever asteroid field they are mining in...

New Version Posted...

Willing to work with everyone to squash the warpto bugs...I still insist that WarpTo Button is most valid target...targeting text is a can of worms and leaves macro vulnerable to further changes...

Pixel Checking using new compressed coding is extremely fast...it finds my warpto butoon in 1 pixel check...lets get it working like that for everyone...I need color checks of that WarpTo Button(the one that pops up the 15-100km poup menu)...I need to know that the present 15 Mill color check will work...If anyone is displaying under 15 Mill colors for that button, I need to know...

I also need to know the x=? value of the first bright pixel of the triangle...That button should be 5 pixels high at that value....

O
XO
XXO
XXXO
XXO
XO
O

The "X" pixels are the BRIGHT pixels we are looking for...mine are over 16 Mill...

I am checking in the macro for 15 Mill+ to allow for error...

The "O" pixels are the greyish aliased pixels of little value...

Holdon...Went through old posts...differentiation was 0ne pixel down and 2 to the left not right...so I'll change 5x5 pixel check to 5x10 pixel check starting at 425, not 430...425-435 should cover it...give me 5 mins to fix and post...

New Version Posted...

PS don't let the numbers worry you...should be detecting in 3-5 pixels, 13-15 pixels if it takes a second pass...but a second pass should not be necessary...

Even Newer Version Posted...

1-Changed WarpTo Button Search Even tighter to stay optimized...from x=425-435 to x=428-433...Previous feedback had mentioned a 2 pixel to the left difference in menu displays...Triangle is 3 pixels wide...so some are 428-431, mine are 430-433, so 428-433 should cover both spans AND return our code to a tight 5x5 check...

Newer Version Posted...

1-Further tweaked WarpTo Button Search upon reflection and reading back on more prior feedback...Range changed from x=428-433 to x=427-432...still a 5 pixel spread...feedback also indicated someone who had posted several triangle coordinates of x=428 and x=432 for centers of triangle...that means an "x" start pixel for triangles of x=427 and x=431, mine being x=430,...just starting one pixel sooner to gain benefit of testing for "tallest" part of triangle, and snipped it one on end to keep 5 pixel spread, because a triangle with a center of x=432, starts at x=431, and x=433 of that triangle is only one pixel tall...a slim target at best for a triangle that should already have been detected earlier in routine...

Posted: October 12th, 2005, 12:16 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
I just stumbled across this link, lets hope CCP is not doing something simular and how can we detect it?

Blizzard knows if your bad

Posted: October 12th, 2005, 12:25 pm

greyhound
greyhound's Reps:
Holy sh*t that pisses me off...

Posted: October 12th, 2005, 1:19 pm

gmaras
gmaras's Reps:
Hi buckw1 and upallnite.

Ok that fixed the warpto issue on all 4 computers...hehe...tnx guys you are amazing.

1 more thing for the FAQ: Make sure you are running the keyboard settings as English US or UK or else the Set name on the Jetisioned can gets wrong...lol

I still have 1 more problem though...everything works sweet up until....It starts to mine....it jetisons the ore into a can....it renames the can...it minimizes the overview to refresh....and then i get this error.

----------------------------------------------
Error - Label OVLCLST Not found
----------------------------------------------

Any idea?

/gmaras

Posted: October 12th, 2005, 8:37 pm

upallnite
upallnite's Reps:
gmaras...

oops, yes, fixing now...there was bound to be a few label errors in the massive code compression...

Upallnite

New Version Posted...

As far as spyware goes...Several products on the market have active detection capability...Microsoft's AntiSpyware...And my personal favorite, PrevX Pro...In fact, I use both...

New Version Posted...

1-Integrated New SendMail Private Data into New MAX-GUI Interface...treated as private data and encrypted...2nd Dialog completely redesigned to accomadate...Be Aware that switch to turn on must be made manually at this time...change it in MAX_COTE.ini if you want to use it...last variable before [PRIVATE]..."SM"("vSM")...

Posted: October 13th, 2005, 7:47 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
removed

Last edited by Guest on November 23rd, 2005, 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online