taultunleashed logoMAX-COTE Miner: ColdWar Edition , Official Thread/Download : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 9
newtopic  postreply
 [ 227 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
blue large dot

MAX-COTE Miner: ColdWar Edition , Official Thread/Download : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 9

Posted: November 9th, 2005, 11:31 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Hi,
I'm at work and kinda pressed for time at the moment but can you tell if after the right click the cursor moves over to the warp to distance selection....

Posted: November 9th, 2005, 1:32 pm

tohs eht
tohs eht's Reps:
it stays stationary... no movement at all. I guess it's doing a wait on pixel colour but I'm still not up to date with the new routine names etc...

Cheers,

Shot

Posted: November 9th, 2005, 9:16 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Hi,
Ok, I've gone thru your log and the relevant code, if right click is working then the sub menu should be popping up. If no sub menu is popping up then add the following after line 409: RClick

If Rclick works and sub menu IS popping up then I need you to get the Loupe program ( Google it ).Using Loupe and the cursor monitor from the MacroScheduler tools menu ( choose edit script, tools ) rclick the PnP selection at location 250,421and when sub menu comes up move cusrsor carefully to 261,422. That location should be black (0). It is the top left of sub menu. If not is the top right "X" center pixel of the PnP window located at 478,255?
If all this looks good then shotgun it and remark out line 5216 which is the color decision line OR....
If you look at location 261,422 when no menu is up that should be some text color, when menu pops up it covers the text and for whatever reason it happens to be black on most machines. Line 5213 is the color which you could change to match your situation if you want. Chances are you will have other color check issues elsewhere though. You have let MaxCote do ALL the config including the graphics transparency setup?

Buck

Posted: November 10th, 2005, 6:24 am

tohs eht
tohs eht's Reps:
Thanks for looking into this Buckw1,

This is what I get...

location 250, 421 is 0

As soon as you right-click on the line it becomes highlighted changing that row/column of PnP (the background that was black) to 1f1f1f = 2039583 (which I get on 2 pc's

The 'X' is in the correct location

261,422 is just outside the bottom left of the first left curve of the 's' - the first top left pixel of the menu is 262,423 - Same rule applies to the menu, when you mouseover it the menu option will highlight (although this should not affect get pixel colour)..

All menus are set for zero colour and 255 transparency.. MaxCote did the configuring

As mentioned before this worked OK in the previous release of the macro so I'm a bit stumped. I know I can now go and change the code to reflect the colours but am thinking that these were the same colours as before - so the code must have changed? I can make the decision work as a range but I'll have to do this in subsequent updates too I guess...

I'll temporarily rem the colour decision line for the moment though..

Attached an image of the loupe results from 261,422 - this area reports 201f1f = 2105119 on both machines too.. am guessing this is a colour blend from the letter 's'

Thanks again for looking into this...

Cheers..

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: November 10th, 2005, 7:22 am

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
Hmmm This is not the first time we have seen colour detects change for no reason, would be interested to know if the colour with the old version is diffrent than with the new version, or is it that the game is now displaying diffrent colours and the fact that you have changed version of conincdence

Firelord

Posted: November 10th, 2005, 7:30 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
His sub menu is in different posistion than my 3 pc's. If sub menu was left and up 1 pixel you would have the black pixel...no idea why the difference. The whole sub menu check is new to this release I think. I use a older version myself and the check is not there.

Posted: November 10th, 2005, 7:35 am

erovner
erovner's Reps:
OK i'm looking at editing this script, I know what i want to do but i'm unsure how to do it.

I want to make the Industrial script (to use with barges) do the following:

1 - Instead of orbiting at 7500m, i want to make it close to 10km and stop. (This is because i find i ALWAYS get stuck on roids with indy's, bs and Barges)

2 - Increase the amount of time it waits for the ship to dock.

3- Increase the amount of time it awaits to get 10km from the asteroid.

Currently i'm using the Indy setting in the ini file for my barge, I'm using a large barge with 2 strip miners this seems to work but i need find away to stop it getting stuck?

Any suggestions?

Posted: November 10th, 2005, 7:35 am

tohs eht
tohs eht's Reps:
double post :roll:

Last edited by Guest on November 10th, 2005, 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: November 10th, 2005, 7:36 am

tohs eht
tohs eht's Reps:
I changed the colour code for the PnP check to 2105119 and this is working now... I may have a problem with station detect on warp back now, will find out in a couple of minutes...

as an FYI the last release in september was good so it could well be the new submenu check... I'll play further and let you know what I find..

And as to why my menu's in a different location to yours.... :shock:

--------------------------

I did have to edit the station_detect code to increase timer... mine is now at 75... err.. make that 85

also the colour code change was not consistant - which is annoying, so I moved the location of the pixel check 1 right & 1 down and put the colour code back to zero so now it's checking what it's supposed to, even though it's in a different location to where it should be?

Posted: November 10th, 2005, 10:27 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
tohs eht (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
......also the colour code change was not consistant - which is annoying, so I moved the location of the pixel check 1 right & 1 down and put the colour code back to zero so now it's checking what it's supposed to, even though it's in a different location to where it should be?

Thats fine, just so long as your catching the black border of the sub menu as seen in the screen shot.

Posted: November 10th, 2005, 10:37 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
erovner (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
OK i'm looking at editing this script, I know what i want to do but i'm unsure how to do it.

I want to make the Industrial script (to use with barges) do the following:

1 - Instead of orbiting at 7500m, i want to make it close to 10km and stop. (This is because i find i ALWAYS get stuck on roids with indy's, bs and Barges)

edit line 7126 and set to your preferred distance.

2 - Increase the amount of time it waits for the ship to dock.

line 7055 increase by 30,test, add more if needed

3- Increase the amount of time it awaits to get 10km from the asteroid.

Line 7144 same as 2

Currently i'm using the Indy setting in the ini file for my barge, I'm using a large barge with 2 strip miners this seems to work but i need find away to stop it getting stuck?

Firelord may be more help on that issue than me since he uses a barge. Solution is to target closest roid after warp to but that requires overview to be sorted by distance which is not done so we can have rat detection.

Any suggestions?

Last edited by Guest on November 11th, 2005, 12:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Posted: November 11th, 2005, 11:23 am

erovner
erovner's Reps:
@ Tault_buckw1

Thanks for that... I look at the lines your specified in Marco Scheduler and found the lines not to match what you mentions...

Line 5980 = Let>vMMTD=%vMMT% ( Part of the Items_Reszie_Top_Logon)

Line 5914 = //////////////////////////////////////////////////

Line 5999 = Let>vMMY=%vY% (Part of resize script?)

I'm using the latest version avaliable on this thread (Current_Version=v5.1013.0500 RC1)

Posted: November 11th, 2005, 12:22 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
oops, I cheked older version. Previous post is corrected.
Just check over the code around those lines to understand what is happening and you can then change values to suit. That is Station_Dock srt and asteroid_approach srt.

Posted: November 12th, 2005, 1:57 am

basshorn
basshorn's Reps:
I wonder... What can i change so the macro finds Overview Settings in green space. Been trying to find it and change myself but with no success yet:(

Posted: November 12th, 2005, 9:41 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Do a search for "overview" there are like 5 or 6 subroutines related to overview setup. I still feel that this background color issue is not the cause. I have run this macro in Amar, Minmatar, Anmatar and Caldari and have yet to see this issue. Care to name a system with green background that I can run over to and test?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online