taultunleashed logoMining Bot v0.10 : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 49 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
blue large dot

Mining Bot v0.10 : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 2

Posted: June 20th, 2006, 5:56 am

svarten
svarten's Reps:
Tault_buckw1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
2 things. Your converting exact hex for the color checks. You can use decimal with no problem if you use the SciTE editor and the window info tool included.

This line in undock func:
Until PixelGetColor(56, 73) = Dec("E6E6E6") ; 15132390

would be more accurate if (from my experience at least)
Until PixelGetColor(56, 73) > 15000000

And some neat little code for laser firing.....
(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
Do
      $Fkey = ("{F" & $i & "}")   
      Tooltip("Pressing " & $Fkey,0,0)
        Sleep(500)      
      Send($Fkey)
      Sleep(1000)
      $i = $i + 1
   Until $i > $Select_Lasers

And I am so glad some others have stepped up and shared some much needed code for Eve. The various coding styles really shed light on the many different ways to do the same thing.
Thanks for contributing and give us more!

Thanks for that, ya I was thinking of doing the Lasers fiering thing at some point just did it the way I did since it was fast and I didn't need anything fancy ;)

I use Hex for colors as much as I can since I find it alot easier to read than decimal... FF0000 is easy to see as Pure-red...

Ya, everyone and thier mother have different coding styles... I'v done alot of ANSI C coding in my days so my style is probably more C-ish than script-ish... I released it hoping that ppl would take up the source and start do stuff with it, and to let others see how to do stuff in AutoIT, is is the best scripting language I have ever worked with :)

Posted: June 20th, 2006, 6:06 am

svarten
svarten's Reps:
rio101 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
How can you slow down the mouse besides the Mouse Speed thing. No matter what I set that number to on mouse speed the mouse moves the same, too fast, speed. When it undocks it will click on the > arrow at the top, and click the spots almost too fast. Half the time the expanded menu wont actually apear in time before the mouse goes over and clicks on it. The same is for when it is done mining and is on its way back, selecting the station > dock.
Boy you must have a very slow computer...

The MouseSpeed should work, I am at work atm so can't check. I never tried it since 10 is about the same speed as if you did the moves yourself.

All my MouseClick and MouseMove calls should use the mouse speed variable as the last variable, so chenging it should work... I might have fogotten to take the value from the GUI I guess...

Posted: June 20th, 2006, 7:14 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Actually, mouse speed is not the issue, game lag is.
MaxCote and SuperNOVA both have routines that wait for the clicked window to open, specifically I usually wait for the "x" to appear, sometimes some other known consistent pixel such as the "<<" double arrows.

Posted: June 20th, 2006, 7:30 am

svarten
svarten's Reps:
Tis alot of code to find specific characters that are not on the same exact location... How do you know where to find the X or << in the menues when they can vary in width depending on system name and station name for example?

Hmmm.... I need to start looking at my OCR program again see if I can manage to teach it EVE font... it is a lot of work though :/

Posted: June 20th, 2006, 11:30 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
I have yet to find anything in the game that I can't keep in one location. I might have to move them there during setup, but they are in a known location.

Overview is the worst case. If you don't manually resize it then it will change width at random times. Same thing for the columns dividers such as distance or name. If you resize them from the start they stay otherwise they vary depending on length of name,etc.

Working with SuperNOVA has opened my eyes to many other ways of doing things with EVE. I have to say, to make a quality script you need to know the mechanics of EVE inside and out.
Case in point is opening the cargo. In space you can right clik on the screen OR click the cargo icon. In station you can only right clik then clik open. Forget all this menu stuff! Make a shortcut key and use that. Send "SHFT/CTRL C" opens it in one command in or out of station. Most other windows can be done same.

Posted: June 20th, 2006, 7:26 pm

blackmoon

Total Posts: 695
blackmoon's Reps: 9
Lifetime Member (Scripting)
I am glad your eyes have opened grasshopper... LOL!

Buck's been doing great with this project... you should try the new demo. And wait until v7 comes how... wow!

Posted: June 20th, 2006, 11:06 pm

svarten
svarten's Reps:
I would tend to agree with you, most things can be set at the same place on the screen relative to the four corners, this does not however hold true for the space menu. (i.e. the one on the triangle left of system name), it have variable width in the submenu depending on the name of the system and name of stations... Using Insta bookmarks remedies this and is the easy way out.

However I always try to make as few settings as possible needed to run the script. perferably you shouldn't need any changes at all from your normal playing layout, this is not always possible though unless I can manage to get my OCR to work...

With a proper OCR I can just search the screen for a string and be at the right place instantly, the good part with OCRing in games is that most things use the same font, so easier to make recognition rutines than beeing able to handle hand written text.

Anyway I hope you fon'd some intresting rutines in my script that might help you... It is always nice to see others codes and see different solutions for problems :)

Posted: June 21st, 2006, 7:16 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
I think your telling me something I don't know about, the re is a menu availble when in space from the system triangle? hmmmmm, will check when I get home.

Posted: June 22nd, 2006, 2:20 am

svarten
svarten's Reps:
Hehe, glad to be of service :)

Posted: July 5th, 2006, 4:50 pm

scatman
scatman's Reps:
I get the bot to Undock as it's supposed. Then it warps to my selected belt, marks a rock...then....nothing. No locking, no mine activation...just sits there.

Posted: July 6th, 2006, 7:43 am

zx9r
zx9r's Reps:
just undocks for me, and says undocking nothign else

I m more then happy to help with the coding, but for it not to function for me, make it a real pain to start mid stream.

Posted: July 6th, 2006, 10:51 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Folks, this macro was very specific about being made to suit the authors needs as noted in the 1st couple of posts. Please mod the script to suit your needs. It is very easy on this one.

Posted: July 6th, 2006, 11:25 am

scatman
scatman's Reps:
too bad im too noob to even try scripting myself..lol

Posted: July 10th, 2006, 5:55 am

zx9r
zx9r's Reps:
ok found out what is goign on, he has 2 typos in v.10
1 does not effect anyhtign that i have seen yet but i am still reading it all. the other is a after undocking typo that is a major issue.

I believe it was mainmenu1[1] mainmenu[1]
and should have been [0] , and [1]

so it was clicking int he wroig place

Posted: July 10th, 2006, 8:42 am

zx9r
zx9r's Reps:
let me know if you live in the US, I am making sevral changes to your script to help with it accross the board and even have some ideas on auto correcting when they move stuff :wink:

I see the name but you can never tell these days. If in the US i ll give you an 800 number to call me, and we could talk about my ideas!

Other then that I'm starting on the changes now and hoping to have them done in the next day or 2 and sent to you.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online