[ 49 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
blue large dot

Mining Bot v0.10 : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks

Posted: June 9th, 2006, 2:16 pm

svarten
svarten's Reps:
Updates:
v0.06
- Cleaned up code some and fixed timer displaying.
- Removed the 2 unnessesary buttons from GUI.
v0.04
- code changed to handle any belt/station you like.
- fixed some minor positioning problems.
v0.08
- Bug fixes and refineing of algorithems.
v0.09
- Fixed sensing when finished mining with 2 lasers.
v0.10
- small fix to detect if you are successfully docked when using alittle gamma in display settings.

Ok I done a rewrite based on my consept pixlecolor checking script I posted earlier... This one is precompiled since the code is ugly as hell and needs cleaning up be4 I release it :)

I have tested it with my covetor in Ice field... I't ran for 4h without fail...

It is a very early alpha, but I'd like to get feed back, and see if it works for other ships aswell :)

Setup:
1) I havn't had time to convert all coords to resolution independance so 1280x1024 windowed is needed...
2) You have to enable the litterbox (widescreen checkbox under graphics)
3) Open Items Hangar and place it in the lower right corner of the space station window, minimum size.
4) Open ships cargohole minimum size left of the hangar.
5) set your overview to minimum width and show only the astroids you want to mine nothing else.

The script don't use instant warp points yet so no need to make such, EVE window will be moved to 0,0 (top left), I suggest you put the bot GUI on the right hand of the screen so you can see it.

*) Script supports up to 8 lasers (only tested with 3)
*) Script supports unlimited belt and station. (count in the menu for number)
*) Mouse Speed setting works but I suggest using default value.
*) Only the start button is fully functional of the 4 buttons.
*) 'Pause' key will pause the script.
*) 'ESC' key will kill the script.

Not sure if I missed anything... well if you try it let me know with what ship and what the result was.

NOTE: Please give feedback, I can only find so much on my own, it works flawlessly in a Retriever mining Ice. Ran it for 12h in a row, if you run it please post in this thread what ship type and if you found it working or needing some tweak...

Cheers

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by Guest on June 18th, 2006, 12:27 am, edited 8 times in total.

Posted: June 14th, 2006, 5:21 am

svarten
svarten's Reps:
Look in post 1, I made some updates and added som more functionality...

Posted: June 14th, 2006, 11:14 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Nice update just waiting for one other person to test this out.

Posted: June 16th, 2006, 9:31 am

x infinity
x infinity's Reps:
I can not get this to work, i set up everything and when i activate the macro it doesnt do anything, what did i do wrong here?

Posted: June 16th, 2006, 2:25 pm

svarten
svarten's Reps:
You started the bot when docked?
You are running in windowed mode? (1280x1024 is tested but should work in other resolutions aswell)

/Svarten

Posted: June 17th, 2006, 5:47 am

golddivus
golddivus's Reps:
I tried this in 1024x768 windowed mode, it exists the station fine but then just sits there with the status of Undocking. It sat there for a good 2 min.

And what do you do about rats?

Is there a specific way you setup your overview?

What theme do you use?

Posted: June 17th, 2006, 8:24 am

svarten
svarten's Reps:
I am running in 1280x1024, Windowed
My Overview is set to only show the ore I am mining. (it has to be minimum width also.

You have to tick the checkbox for Widescreen in Graphics options, else the color matching will not work...

Posted: June 17th, 2006, 3:49 pm

firefly123
firefly123's Reps:
Followed all the instructions and it works, However it's not consistent.
jumps to belt ok, but sometimes doesn't start mining or mines ok, but then tries to jump to gate instead of station?

I also found this only seems to work properly on ICE, On Roids it seems to be even more inconsistent?

Posted: June 17th, 2006, 10:49 pm

golddivus
golddivus's Reps:
svarten (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I am running in 1280x1024, Windowed
My Overview is set to only show the ore I am mining. (it has to be minimum width also.

You have to tick the checkbox for Widescreen in Graphics options, else the color matching will not work...

Thanks for that, I Did everything you said above, and it work on initial trial, let it run 3 times full cycle. I mined normal Roids no ice.

Only thing is that it left the cargo hold open, I can see the script trying to close it but it missed, then I relised that the windows were not at the bottom of the screen.

The other question you didn't get back to me on was NPC pirates, I know the script doesnt handle it nor do I expect it (my retriver can keep the shield up without any problems). Do you simply ignore them?

Cheers

Btw: good work on it. I love how simple and effective it is, I am not a hard core script user, but I do want to be able to walk away from my machine when doing this boring but necessary task in eve.

Posted: June 18th, 2006, 12:23 am

svarten
svarten's Reps:
Indeed, I ignore rats totaly...

I usualy mine ice in 0.9 space (no rats) at some point I will add support for rat detection aswell as insta jumps and jettison support. but that is for some other time.

I will add the source of the script up top now, ppl can do what they want with it aslong as it is not soled for money.

/Cheers

Posted: June 18th, 2006, 3:14 am

golddivus
golddivus's Reps:
Good stuff.

I had a thought about the insta's. If you make the insta the first one in the right click menu, you could jump to that, then simply do the dock command (which you are doing now). I assume your script knows when the ship comes out of warp, so thats not a problem for you. Its one extra step and you could have it as a check box..

Since your posting the source, I will have a look and see if I can do it.

So it might be something like.
Right click -> x number of positions down the menu (been the last one)-> warp to 15km to station->wait for warp to finish-> execute dock function.

Posted: June 18th, 2006, 9:26 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
2 things. Your converting exact hex for the color checks. You can use decimal with no problem if you use the SciTE editor and the window info tool included.

This line in undock func:
Until PixelGetColor(56, 73) = Dec("E6E6E6") ; 15132390

would be more accurate if (from my experience at least)
Until PixelGetColor(56, 73) > 15000000

And some neat little code for laser firing.....
(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
Do
      $Fkey = ("{F" & $i & "}")   
      Tooltip("Pressing " & $Fkey,0,0)
        Sleep(500)      
      Send($Fkey)
      Sleep(1000)
      $i = $i + 1
   Until $i > $Select_Lasers

And I am so glad some others have stepped up and shared some much needed code for Eve. The various coding styles really shed light on the many different ways to do the same thing.
Thanks for contributing and give us more!

Posted: June 18th, 2006, 2:00 pm

blink99
blink99's Reps:
what color scheme (Window Color and Background Color) are you running? Also what settings do you use for Color Depth?

Find that some of my settings differ, but haven't had time recently(checked source when you orig. released the autoit script) to check your new source but I know the current 0.10 exe fails on my setup. Undocks just fine and then waits forever :)

My current settings are: Windowed Mode, 24Bit Color w/8bit alpha, 1280x1024 res. 32bit zbuffer w/ 8bit alpha, and z buffer for depth.
Window & background colors are set to Red Moon Rising. Widescreen, Dither, and Use Lod are checked on.

started Loupe up, cursor is sitting @ 19, 1020 w/ color #1A0000

Ill look through source later; just thought i'd chime in^^

nice work so far =)

Posted: June 19th, 2006, 5:42 am

rio101
rio101's Reps:
How can you slow down the mouse besides the Mouse Speed thing. No matter what I set that number to on mouse speed the mouse moves the same, too fast, speed. When it undocks it will click on the > arrow at the top, and click the spots almost too fast. Half the time the expanded menu wont actually apear in time before the mouse goes over and clicks on it. The same is for when it is done mining and is on its way back, selecting the station > dock.

Posted: June 19th, 2006, 8:39 am

theafkxper
theafkxper's Reps:
For me it undocks really well and everything, but when it gets to the belt it just sits there and clicks on the asteroid, and then deselects it over and over again, any idea? I'm runnign in windowed 1280/1024 with the letterbox

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online