taultunleashed logoMining Bot v0.10 : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 3
newtopic  postreply
 [ 49 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
blue large dot

Mining Bot v0.10 : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 3

Posted: July 10th, 2006, 4:40 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
hawkzx (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
ok found out what is goign on, he has 2 typos in v.10
1 does not effect anyhtign that i have seen yet but i am still reading it all. the other is a after undocking typo that is a major issue.

I believe it was mainmenu1[1] mainmenu[1]
and should have been [0] , and [1]

so it was clicking int he wroig place

You are correct from what I can tell, his script is the 1st I seen to use arrays in this manner for Eve. Nice.

Posted: July 11th, 2006, 12:47 pm

zx9r
zx9r's Reps:
yeah made it easier with X just add in now cords as they move arounda little with each patch and get back to work. I also have some "find the moving pixel" ideas to help avoid this in the future!

Posted: August 11th, 2006, 4:43 am

konigstein
konigstein's Reps:
I'm liking what I see.... but I also think you need an F key activation.

EDIT: Tried this twice with settings you suggest. It makes ship undock but then it just sits after that not going anywhere.

Posted: August 17th, 2006, 10:48 am

doomfarer

Total Posts: 16
doomfarer's Reps: 3
Ok
Windowed mode, 1280x1024
widescreed selected
items menu open and to the far right(lower)
cargo menu open and to the left(lower)
overview menu minimized(width) and set to one type of ore
Mine bot undock fine but will not do ANYTHING after that, status is stuck at UNDOCKING

So far my luck is now 0 for 2

:/

Posted: August 20th, 2006, 4:18 am

jarvil
jarvil's Reps:
Sverten wrote...
Setup:
1) I havn't had time to convert all coords to resolution independance so 1280x1024 windowed is needed...
2) You have to enable the litterbox (widescreen checkbox under graphics)
3) Open Items Hangar and place it in the lower right corner of the space station window, minimum size.
4) Open ships cargohole minimum size left of the hangar.
5) set your overview to minimum width and show only the astroids you want to mine nothing else.

Please add....

6) Make sure your Selected Item Overview window is not collapsed. The title in the top which says "Selected Item" should have a double up arrow to the right hand side. If the arrows are downwards then click them to open it up or targeting will not work. The same applies to the Overview section below it.

Last edited by Guest on August 26th, 2006, 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: August 20th, 2006, 4:25 pm

zx9r
zx9r's Reps:
sorry i have not read this string in a while.... there is a typo just after the undock. Cord calls for x, then X again which is checking the wrong pixel.. should be X,Y

I picked it up when i look4ed over the source code.. there is another typo but it did not make a differnece just yet.

I do have a modified code for barge mining but have not finished since i was busy at the office...it needs a little work on it still but is about 90% done, i just am not a great coder but never short on ideas!!

Posted: September 1st, 2006, 5:45 am

hereshi

Total Posts: 27
hereshi's Reps: 10
premium
okay well im still having Problems with the Clicking thing it just sits there and clicks the astroid over and over again

Any Ideas and yes i have done all the things u need to do but still getting the Clicking thing

Posted: September 9th, 2006, 10:40 am

xlr82xs

Total Posts: 41
xlr82xs's Reps: 2
for the clicking thing, some clients seem to have the selection buttons in a different area...

changing $ApproachLoc[1] and $TargetLoc[1] to 153 should fix the problem

Posted: September 9th, 2006, 3:23 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
This script has not been updated to Dragon compliance either. As you have noticed most key pixel locations have changed by 10 vertically.

Posted: September 26th, 2006, 11:48 am

t5unamie
t5unamie's Reps:
I am sorry if I am acting like a noob here but. I was hopeing that an informed structure or guild on how to use this to mine for a few hours. I am just a white collared gamer who likes eve alot but does not have the time to play for 8 hours a day mineing. I was hopeing someone could please tell me in a structured way how to use this program. I ahve spent the last hour reading throught all the forum information and I am lost.

I am finding it very difficult to understand how to sue these tools. I apologize if this is not the place to post how ever my eye's are hurting from readng and I am due to go to work again in like 9 hours.

is there a newb step by step guide. My head hurts and I did programing as a modaul of my degree. I just can't get my head around the jargon you guys use. Basicly I am a lost puppy that does not know where to start.

Posted: October 21st, 2006, 9:26 pm

wycann
wycann's Reps:
it sticks at status:undocking. it does undock, but does nothing after. just sticks on that status.

Posted: December 8th, 2006, 11:58 pm

sjesus
sjesus's Reps:
as above. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Posted: December 9th, 2006, 3:28 am

tault712

Total Posts: 94
tault712's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
sjesus (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

I would just forget this one and check out the SNI demo they have on here, it's still in develompent hence its only a demo for now. You can sign up to become a beta tester if you want to help things along. Just pm Blackmoon and you should be on your way.

Posted: December 9th, 2006, 6:43 am

thescribe
thescribe's Reps:
tault712 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
sjesus (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

I would just forget this one and check out the SNI demo they have on here, it's still in develompent hence its only a demo for now. You can sign up to become a beta tester if you want to help things along. Just pm Blackmoon and you should be on your way.

I'm pretty sure it says "Beta Closed." Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

Posted: December 9th, 2006, 10:20 am

tault712

Total Posts: 94
tault712's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
thescribe (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
tault712 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

I'm pretty sure it says "Beta Closed." Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

SuperNova Yes
Cyberminer No

Check out the Cyber Scripts website for more info

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online