taultunleashed logoAwesome Gold Profits [NERFED] : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 3
newtopic  postreply
 [ 33 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3
blue large dot

Awesome Gold Profits [NERFED] : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 3

Posted: June 9th, 2005, 8:00 pm

tault_vukodlac
tault_vukodlac's Reps:
ah thats too bad..i have TONS of raws...

Posted: June 17th, 2005, 11:45 pm

tault_nwonknu
tault_nwonknu's Reps:
Two days before it was finally nerfed, I gave my roommate the gold to buy a crude chem table, and he used 3100 Statuis Point sof his [I dont have any SP's yet grr]. That day I made money a LOT faster than when in a society using a quality 4 chem table where I had keep moving the cursor back and forthto click STOP then back to restart a new one... I had planned to spend several hours, to use up all the tier5 ore I had in the bank, but ran out of time that day, then the next day I was too tired and very sore, from my first day moving from my bed to a new wheelchair I have[Arthritis, bedridden 8 yrs now], anyway, I missed that day;s EQ2 session, and when I grabbed some materials, and moved to my inn to begin the next day, it had been nerfed, and wow, cost me 40 stacks of tier5 profits!!! ah well :( I need another way to make money in a hurry as a level 16 Enchanter[Illusionist some day] and 17 craftsman [Provisioner some day I hope!!].. I have 2 accts, although my other chars are level ten and under, and crafts levels under ten also..

Ideas?? I hope! start a new thread, sorry, last half of this should not have been here probably... just frustrated I lost out on something I had planned to do so nicely in and was READY and would have if not for ONE DAY! :( Isn't life great sometimes?

Posted: June 18th, 2005, 12:18 am

tault_ftshark
tault_ftshark's Reps:
Buy back prices for raws are still as before:

T1 - 11c
T2 - 41c
T3 - 1s 65c
T4 - 3s 30c
T5 - 6s 59c

So you can still make coin, granted T5 gives the most.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online