taultunleashed logoAwesome Gold Profits [NERFED] : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 33 posts ]  1, 2, 3  Next
blue large dot

Awesome Gold Profits [NERFED] : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info

Posted: May 4th, 2005, 7:17 am

tault_darkness2k4
tault_darkness2k4's Reps:
Bloodstone (tier 5 mineral) sells on my server for 50cp-1silver each, what i found out is you can make the level 1 Fossil Temper using Bloodstones, total cost to make is around 12cp. You can then sell them back for 6sp each, 20 Bloodstones = 1.2 gp .

No No, he means the MERCHANT buys them back for 6s 69c. That's some pretty mad profit. I sat down there and made nothing by crudes and sold them all back for 6s 69c. If you buy 20 bloodstone for 1s20c ea, then candles and aerated water you invested 26s. The merchant will buy back them back for a total of 133s80c, a nice 1g7s profit for 5 mins of work. Grab it now before it gets nerfed or bloodstone prices shoot up to 8s.

Ok, this is the deal. You make Fossil Temper BUT Be sure to make crude only! Crude does sell for well over 6s but the others do not =) Great exploit!

Update, this WORKS with diamondine as well for fossil tempers (there's ya one more market to corner B). Does NOT work trying to make chloro oil with T5 roots though, so this is definately a bug that SOE will be fixing soon.

That's all you're making in a 2 hour period? I took my profits and bought 3 teak strongboxes, and three 12 slot bags so that I'm not completely overburdened. Altogether I have 108 slots on my char when I begin crafting, subtract 2 since you will need them for the finished product (sometimes makes shaped instead of crude otherwise you would only need 1 slot). Divide that by 3 (since it requires 3 items to craft) you can make 35 stacks which should yield around 42G profit. You should be able to make them all within two hours, then hit the broker and stock up again. Think about it, the guys selling the raw material think they are making a killing, since they put 3 stacks up for sale at 1.2s and they all sale in .5 seconds .... little do they know. Wonder how long it will take them to figure out the same guy is buying it everytime... haha.

I tested this on my server and made 67 silver with one stack--mostly because I couldn't find the bloodstone or diamondine for less than 1 silver. It isn't so bad-- 67 * 10 stacks is almost 7 gold.

It was strange to see that I got more money from CRUDE fossil temper than from shaped, etc.

Remember though, you make the same amount since say shaped comes with two per craft... But crude is faster and less space consuming.

fulginate also works

to my knowledge this is the only 'use tier5 raw materials in place of tier 1' that works. chloro wont accept the tier5 roots/wood, same with elm lumber/paperite paper.

and yes, Fulginate WORKS. just cornered the market of 48 stacks (960 total) at LESS than 1sp a piece *hugs 6 teak strongboxes*. 6sp profit a piece (give or take), and Extremecrafting works VERY nicely, only thing is that it skips from time to time. no worries there tho.

clear out ANY OTHER fossil temper you've got on you, the LOWEST PRICE takes priority when you sell it to the wholesaler. also, make sure you dont have any tin/turquoise/lead on you, just diamondine/bloodstone/fulginate.

confirmed with all 3 (fulginate, diamondine, and bloodstone), STILL WORKS

Welll, I had a revelation today. I went ot Merchant Rabbleson in Qeynos harbor and bought a simple chemistry table for 1 gold and some status points. Those tables are available if your guild is 5 and this table only makes crude (solves 2 things with one--being bothered by others while crafting and making crude).

I'd highly recommend getting your own table, since most stories of being banned via macroing begin with "Someon in the tradeskill room tried to talk to me then a GM contacted me. . ." and there goes the ban.

Posted: May 4th, 2005, 5:53 pm

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
Yep we've got it. ;)

Posted: May 5th, 2005, 6:44 am

tault_noname911
tault_noname911's Reps:
hmm that so stupid..

why make crude when you can make pristine. I have done this for a long time myself. Here how i break it down.

1 (fulginate,etc) =4 for pristine temper
You can sell back 4 x4s.30c each 4x4.30= 17.2s
You Pay: 1 fulginate (50c-2s) + FUEL COST 9s30c + A.Water= 10s-11s
Profit= 6s-8s each

WHY THE !@#$%^&* YOU WANT TO MAKE 1 CRUDE SELL FOR 6S EACH? You will loese fuel cost and money out your pocket. Damn !@#$%^&*

And regular sell for 5s30

And now you want a damn free year for some stupid !@#$%^&*? Now payup $25

Posted: May 6th, 2005, 6:31 pm

tault_vukodlac
tault_vukodlac's Reps:
what exactly are you making noname?? pristine tempers only sell back for 1s and some change..

Posted: May 7th, 2005, 5:53 pm

tault_vukodlac
tault_vukodlac's Reps:
id just like to say i made a lot of profit yesterday! this guy was selling 80 fulginate for 3c each and 40 bloodstones for 3c each!!! You bet I snatched them right up and made like 10g in 20 mins... :)

Posted: May 11th, 2005, 3:20 pm

tault_darkel
tault_darkel's Reps:
now the going rate for pristine is 1s,67 copper.
and the going rate for crude is 6s, 69 copper.

do the math - crude takes 1/4th the time to make and you even get a whole extra copper :p

Posted: May 16th, 2005, 10:58 am

tault_maghantah
tault_maghantah's Reps:
Did this get nurf'd?

Sold back Crude Fossle Temper, for 3s 40c

<edit>

It is still good profit none the less 8)

Posted: May 16th, 2005, 11:32 am

tault_vukodlac
tault_vukodlac's Reps:
3s 40c is what you get if you use other than bloodstone, fulginate, or diamondine.

Posted: May 16th, 2005, 1:13 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
So worth premium need a reply from a member im not sure.

Posted: May 16th, 2005, 8:28 pm

tault_vukodlac
tault_vukodlac's Reps:
i think so.

Posted: May 19th, 2005, 9:48 am

tault_darkness2k4
tault_darkness2k4's Reps:
sooo uhhh do i get anything for posting this? :D

Thanks,
Darkness

Posted: May 19th, 2005, 12:58 pm

tault_bozboorer
tault_bozboorer's Reps:
Recommend perm access - quickly too so we can get this off of the public forum and posted on the private forum.

Posted: May 19th, 2005, 1:08 pm

tault_bozboorer
tault_bozboorer's Reps:
Recommend perm access - quickly too so we can get this off of the public forum and posted on the private forum.

Posted: May 19th, 2005, 2:47 pm

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
This isn't a public board. Only members can see it.
Also, yeah sure, its worth premium, i thought we had this. Seems we don't.
Anyway, prem access coming right up. Good job darkness2k4.

Posted: May 19th, 2005, 8:33 pm

tault_ftshark
tault_ftshark's Reps:
We do have this:

http://www.tault.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7476

It's been know for weeks now. It's not an exploit, SOE just bumped up the buy back prices for raws as follows:

T1 - 11c
T2 - 41c
T3 - 1s 65c
T4 - 3s 30c
T5 - 6s 59c

The only part that may be an exploit is that you can make a lvl 3 recipe with a T5 raw and reap the benefits.

How many people are you gonna give premium access for this. You already gave alcor75 premium for this in the original post.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online