taultunleashed logoEQ2 Bot: UltraBot Version 1.0, Hunter and Buff Bot : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 61 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 Bot: UltraBot Version 1.0, Hunter and Buff Bot : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 2

Posted: November 21st, 2005, 5:49 pm

slam666

Total Posts: 1184
slam666's Reps: 1
premium
Hi,

Ok I post a new version, see at beggining, I replaced the attachment.

I hope I fixed the problem with the crash Loraik.

Posted: November 22nd, 2005, 4:49 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
coo will try it tonight.

Loraik

Posted: November 25th, 2005, 7:40 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
I am still having trouble with the Ultrabot stopping for no reason in Offensive mode. Buffbot mode will run till hell freeze's over but offensive has stopped after 1hr, 3hrs,9hrs.. No method to the madness it appears.

I would post the XU log but anymore when I click on the tab it just stops responding and crash's never showing me the log info.

I got around having the buffbot target random stuff and take off running by making him look straight down at the ground. This so far is the best fix I have found.

Loraik

Posted: November 25th, 2005, 7:47 am

slam666

premium
Hi,

Seem the fix I made for that bug is not working like I expected, I made some new change and hope it will work this time, I have no idea why it is crashing in that function, I made some more check and so far it seem to work.

I will replace the code on top of this thread, try it and let me know if its working.

New code is uploaded.

Last edited by slam666 on November 25th, 2005, 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: November 25th, 2005, 7:53 am

slam666

premium
For the client log file there is a file in the directory

XUnleashedLog.txt

Posted: December 1st, 2005, 10:34 am

megamx
megamx's Reps:
hi Slam666. I'm having a few little problems with mine.

One thing that would be great to add is that it starts the "melee attack" even before getting hit or giving us ao ption of turning it off and on and then putting it in our hotbar or sequence.

Another would be for the attack to turn off/on by itself in case the message "you cannot see your target" comes up because sometimes the mob runs behind you and fights you and you're still facing the wrong way just casting.

Posted: December 3rd, 2005, 12:05 pm

unforgiven69
unforgiven69's Reps:
Just wanted to say I love Rich's program and the mods you have mad to it so far are awesome. Used your 2.8a and 2.8b of rich's version before and will check this one out today. Only problem I have had really with the other versions was my buffbot didnt do much in assisting when it could, mainly would just melee but not cast much. Think part of that was the settings I had it on, but will see how this works out. Thanks for all the long work with the scripts.

Posted: December 6th, 2005, 7:38 am

unforgiven669
unforgiven669's Reps:
Oopps, stupid question.

Posted: December 6th, 2005, 7:49 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
You should be able to manage your power using StopFightingPowerSTR and PowerSequence1STR.

For example I sometimes have my healer stop casting offensive spells at 80% (saving power for heals) and start using his wand (free damage) at 80% so then all he is doing is melee and powerless wand damage.

If I am understanding what your asking everything you need to is already in there, just have to adjust to what works best for you. I also never turn FightBack off.

Loraik

Posted: December 6th, 2005, 3:25 pm

unforgiven669
unforgiven669's Reps:
Seems to work much better tweaking that stuff. Using PowerSequence1STR, for say the triggerable wand, will it keep using that effect over and over as long as the buffbot does not have to heal? I currently dont have a triggerable one, only one of the imbued items that will proc, which sometimes is quit a bit, but not much to count on for damage.

Posted: December 8th, 2005, 9:52 pm

squirrelycc

Total Posts: 109
squirrelycc's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
I posted in the EQ2 MegaBOt v2.8 by mistake... but in general, I am a newbie to this script, and was wondering if there was a guide of some sort so I could figure out how to install, run, and use this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Squirrelycc

Posted: December 9th, 2005, 6:47 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
Using PowerSequence1STR, for say the trigger-able wand, will it keep using that effect over and over as long as the buffbot does not have to heal?

Yes it will use it over and over if you set it up that way because what your telling it to do is when StopFightingPowerSTR=70 your bot will stop fighting with the regular combat spells saving power for heals but then you set PowerTriggerSTR=70 so as soon as you drop to or below 70 you start with your power free wand and if you have it a manastone or power siphon spell. I also use the wand to slow down my dps on my healing bot to so he won't draw agro to fast (typ. 3 combat spell).

You can get all sorts of creative with this sequence, it has lots of useful abilities! Hope this helped.

Loraik

Posted: December 10th, 2005, 8:17 am

unforgiven669
unforgiven669's Reps:
Thanks, will have to check that out and have a friend conjure up a triggerable wep instead of the procs. Figured out why I was eating dirt alot also. Had the healseq2 set but the prob is with that set at a lower heal than the first healseq1 it will only try using the healseq2 for the most part when under say 30% health, even though for healseq1 it was under the 70% that was set to. Confused the crap outta me for a while wondering why I wasnt getting heals right but think I have figured out a better combo.

Slam, have you had much luck on incorporating the buffbot into this also? Have tried to set the keys up as mentioned before for pausing the scripts on attack and all but not very successful. I'm sure it would require a bit of extra commands but I am definately curious about that one.

Posted: December 11th, 2005, 12:51 pm

slam666

premium
New version is out,

check first page for info.

Thanks

Posted: December 11th, 2005, 12:53 pm

slam666

premium
unforgiven669 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Slam, have you had much luck on incorporating the buffbot into this also? Have tried to set the keys up as mentioned before for pausing the scripts on attack and all but not very successful. I'm sure it would require a bit of extra commands but I am definately curious about that one.

I am not sure I get what you asking.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online