taultunleashed logoEQ2 Bot: UltraBot Version 1.0, Hunter and Buff Bot : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 3
newtopic  postreply
 [ 61 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 Bot: UltraBot Version 1.0, Hunter and Buff Bot : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 3

Posted: December 11th, 2005, 4:33 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
more points for an update :)

Posted: December 11th, 2005, 7:53 pm

loraik
loraik's Reps:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
First copy the file eq2ui_hud_choice.xml in your UI directory.
This mod make it so you can just hit ENTER to different choice window that appear, like loot lore item, ressurection etc.
Also you need to change the key for your chat, normaly its ENTER and you need to change it to [
With that mod you dont need to bother with putting in coordinate for looting lore item window.

Ok so let me get this right, you have to change your enter key that you would normally hit at the end of a line of text to send to something else inorder to get this to work right? Is there anyway to make it so you can assign that feature to another key besides ENTER? Old habits die hard and trying to use another key to end a sentence is going to be tough (IMO).

Hope that makes sence back from a party and drunk as hell atm!

Loraik

Posted: December 12th, 2005, 6:39 am

slam666

Total Posts: 1184
slam666's Reps: 1
premium
loraik (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
First copy the file eq2ui_hud_choice.xml in your UI directory.
This mod make it so you can just hit ENTER to different choice window that appear, like loot lore item, ressurection etc.
Also you need to change the key for your chat, normaly its ENTER and you need to change it to [
With that mod you dont need to bother with putting in coordinate for looting lore item window.

Ok so let me get this right, you have to change your enter key that you would normally hit at the end of a line of text to send to something else inorder to get this to work right? Is there anyway to make it so you can assign that feature to another key besides ENTER? Old habits die hard and trying to use another key to end a sentence is going to be tough (IMO).

Hope that makes sence back from a party and drunk as hell atm!

Loraik

No its not the key you use at the end of what you type, its the key to switch to chat, normaly if you hit enter you switch in chat mode, then you type and hit enter to send. Now you need to change the key to enter chat mode. Hope you understand what I mean.

Posted: December 12th, 2005, 7:55 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Ok I guess why I may be confused is "typ" I hit "/" to start chat (i.e. /tell fred or /ooc, ect.) or I hit "R" for reply. I really didn't notice there was a key setup in options to start chat.

Sounds cool, will check it out tonight.

Loraik

Posted: December 13th, 2005, 5:15 am

unforgiven669
unforgiven669's Reps:
I meant harvest bot into the buffbot, sorry musta been tired that day.

Posted: December 13th, 2005, 5:50 am

slam666

premium
unforgiven669 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I meant harvest bot into the buffbot, sorry musta been tired that day.

Yes I am working on it, dont have any ETA yet, will try to get it asap but its Christmas so less time to code.

Posted: December 14th, 2005, 6:37 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Wyvernx said:

I'm adding new functions.. so see the first page.

Adding get aggro function, get grouped function, and get con color function.

Updating the radar to reflect these changes

also added "chest" on radar

That "grouped" function would be a great addition, I wonder if there would be a way to determine how many mobs in a group.

Also maybe the agro check would be a cleaner way to verify someone isn't killing the mob? You know like it is a grouped mob in combat just hasn't taken damage yet.

Loraik

Posted: December 14th, 2005, 6:53 am

unforgiven669
unforgiven669's Reps:
Also, if we could tell how many mobs in the encounter would help to incorporate functions to include abilities or spells for group/AE attacks only when there would be more than a single mob.

Posted: December 16th, 2005, 9:59 pm

unclefester
unclefester's Reps:
Ok 6 hours on this thing and I still can't get it to move or do anything. I need some help, even if I have to pay for it.

Modified all the variable in the INI file, load up the script, it say's it's working, but nothing happens, not even any movement.

Is there and even simpler version that just hunts? Maybe just in a tight circle?

Thanks

Posted: December 16th, 2005, 10:25 pm

markjohnson
markjohnson's Reps:
ok, I switched to this ultrabot having used megabot for some time. I still get the same errors for this as megabot.

Unknown command:'Target-Previous'

I both set it and disabled it and it keeps coming up. it seems to slow things way down as it doesn't heal very fast anymore, amd it ends up targetting itself for the heal instead of my pet personea.

Posted: December 16th, 2005, 10:49 pm

markjohnson
markjohnson's Reps:
ok, I did a little more testing and noticed it was targetting the pet for the heal, target previous and failing, then retargetting, but it goes back to myself and I heal myself. then back to pet for heal, then back to me for heal, etc...

Posted: December 17th, 2005, 1:37 am

markjohnson
markjohnson's Reps:
ok, more testing, my healer stops following me all the time. as soon as combat starts it goes into fight mode and stops following me, but now it doesn't restart following me. I even went in and made me fight partner and still no luck.

one other thing I noticed was when everyone died but bot that the bot went into 0ffensive mode and of couse I couldn't regain control of him to be able to run away. I hit exit script and by the time it finally stopped, I died.

oh yeah, Thanks for adding the option to disable autolog when you die. That was such a pain in the arse.

also, I noticed in chat when I scrolled up the target-previois was different a couple time.

/target-previous
/targeT_previous
/targET_previous

the ones with capitol letters, I think, are working. they also have underscore

the one with the dash is giving me the error all the time.

Posted: December 17th, 2005, 7:51 am

slam666

premium
I am doing a major rewrite of ultrabot right now, I know there is some bugs and I am trying to correct them all.

Posted: December 19th, 2005, 5:03 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Ok unclefester (PM to me) your log file (located in your script dir. (not ultrabot dir) and your char.ini and I will skim through it for errors and see if we can get this running for you.

Just as a reminder in case you didn't do this be sure when your done editing your char.ini file you also edit the EQ2UltraBot.ini and place the new char.ini file name (if changed).

Markjohnson it sounds to me like your having an issue with key compatibility, here is what I would suggest. go into EQ2 and gut your current keyboard cmds. By this I mean remove ALL double button cmds (you know how you can assign 2 buttons to one cmd, make it so the second is blank) verify that there is NO same key being used twice. This is a know issue with certain system setups.

ALSO do not use your INSERT,HOME,Num Lock, DELETE or END keys for anything other than masters reset, stop script and pause script, there has been known issues (for whatever reason) to make the script act weird if those keys are used on certain functions on certain machines.

make sure you use lowercase "letters" in your script for single cmd. entries (i.e. TurnRightSTR=d not PauseToggleSTR=insert) when entering the above mentioned keys (END,INSERT,ect) they should always be CAPS.

Do NOT place your pet in a master or fightpartner field.

Give these things a shot and see where you stand, I am not experiencing any of your issues with mega or ultra bots so I am leaning to thinking it is a compatibility issue somewhere.

Loraik

Posted: December 21st, 2005, 3:55 pm

austinlh2
austinlh2's Reps:
Trying to figure out how to get ub to fight along the waypoints. I created some waypoints using the ubpath script and stuck them where the other waypoints were and set NavigationType=NAVCOMEBACK is there anything else I need to set in the ini somewhere?

[Waypoints]
; =========================================================
; = Variable to set for waypoint navigation =
; = Max number of waypoint is 100 =
; =========================================================

; NavigationType
;
; NAVLOOP At last waypoint will go back to waypoint 1, ex: 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4
; NAVSTOP Will stop at last waypoint
; NAVCOMEBACK At last waypoint will come back backward, ex: 1 2 3 4 3 2 1 2 3 4 etc.

NavigationType=NAVCOMEBACK

;[Nektulos Forest Docks]
NumberOfWaypoints= 1
waypoint1= 690,-133,116,50
waypoint2= 656,-89,9,50
waypoint3= 721,-198,354,50
waypoint4= 771,-215,93,50
waypoint5= 874,-220,49,50
waypoint6= 967,-291,318,50
waypoint7= 1007,-377,89,50
Numofpoints= 7

ParkBuffbot=FALSE

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online