taultunleashed logoEQ2 UltraBot 2.x Hunter, Buff and Harvest bot, Discussion : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 25
newtopic  postreply
 [ 443 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 30  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 UltraBot 2.x Hunter, Buff and Harvest bot, Discussion : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 25

Posted: March 9th, 2006, 6:07 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
Let me know if you have any problems with it. I beleive it works like I stated, but if not, I can get out a quick patch to fix it.

Posted: March 10th, 2006, 10:42 pm

monkiesee
monkiesee's Reps:
Awesome program...

After i finally figured out how to set it up (ya, i'm a newbie) i went to work harvesting in CL.. something i found about it is it stops short on some of the harvests.. then it wount step closer if your "too far away" It also wount cycle and step forward when its gone through the default 6 runs.

Is there a way to reset the value of how close to the node i need to be?

This is a very annoying bug for such an awesome program :)

If there is an RTFM link i'm missing can you point it out to me?

Posted: March 11th, 2006, 12:41 am

wyvernx

administrator
premium
If you are non agro in CL, i would suggest you use the javascript version of the harvester. The 1.0 harvester. Its a pure harvester no hunting, but it is fast and works the best.

Posted: March 11th, 2006, 6:08 am

monkiesee
monkiesee's Reps:
I still get xp in CL with this account.

There has to already be a variable set somewhere that tells you how close you have to be. I just need help to find it :)

Posted: March 11th, 2006, 8:51 am

wyvernx

administrator
premium
Be sure to read the section about setting processor affinity.

Posted: March 11th, 2006, 10:31 am

monkiesee
monkiesee's Reps:
Well, I'm on a win 2k, single proc, box and CTRL+INS+DEL does nothing for me, when i go into Task Manager i dont get the option to set Proc Affin, when I go into XU itself to see if there is an option in there... i find nothing.

I see in the Bot program itself "Dist 7.5" or less when it works.. and "Dist 7.6" or higher when it does not.

This code has to have a variable saying how close its suppose to be somewhere in it.

I've googled Processor Affinity, i've searched the site (found an app for FFXI, and a really confusing CTRL+INS+DEL refferance) and found nothing of any real use.

I've even gone into the harvest script itself to see if i could find something related to what i'm asking.

Is what your saying than, that this problem is because my single CPU System needs to set its Duel CPU settings?

Posted: March 13th, 2006, 6:21 pm

darcy281
darcy281's Reps:
solitice (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
At work today, so unable to run the debugger. Trying to manually go through the log now and see what I can find. The first issue is:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02/25/06 07:42:57 PM Attempting to lock onto Client. . .

02/25/06 07:42:57 PM WARNING: Requested DirectX9 Screen Format may not be
compatable with XUnleashed.

02/25/06 07:42:57 PM FOUND: Direct3D9::CreateDevice()

02/25/06 07:42:57 PM DETECTED: Direct3DDevice9 Reset

02/25/06 07:42:57 PM WARNING: Requested DirectX9 Screen Format may be
incompatable with XUnleashed.

02/25/06 07:42:57 PM FOUND: Direct3DDevice9::Present
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any idea what is causing this and how to fix it?

Also, not sure what files belong where. I have a c:\XU folder, installed the bot into the scripts folder of XU. I also moved a few files into the EverquestII folder itself.

I tried to use the editor that is included, but I dont think it 'took'. While reading this log I noticed the default command strings (for healing and such) are still there. When I open the editor, the text I put is there, but when I run the logs it's still the default.

Thankyou for any advice

I'm having the same problem. Anyone have any suggestions on how to configure DirectX9 to work with this script?

Posted: March 13th, 2006, 9:55 pm

liandy205
liandy205's Reps:
Okay I still can't get this bot to loot items. I have installed the Custom UI, changed the start chat button to [, but when it trys to loot a item, it moves the mouse side to side opens the loot box, starts the chat, but nothing happens. It then closes the loot item box and proceeds to another mob, am I doing something wrong?

BTW, is there a way to use the eq2map UI and your own custom one?

Posted: March 14th, 2006, 4:09 am

slam666

Total Posts: 1184
slam666's Reps: 1
premium
liandy205 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Okay I still can't get this bot to loot items. I have installed the Custom UI, changed the start chat button to [, but when it trys to loot a item, it moves the mouse side to side opens the loot box, starts the chat, but nothing happens. It then closes the loot item box and proceeds to another mob, am I doing something wrong?

BTW, is there a way to use the eq2map UI and your own custom one?

For the eq2map question its yes, just put my UI stuff in eq2map directory.

For the loot problem if it start the chat when it is trying to loot its because you didnt change the initchat key in eq2.

Author of EQ2Ultrabot, NOW WITH CRAFTING!!!
Read this before asking for help

Posted: March 14th, 2006, 12:07 pm

ndiienea
ndiienea's Reps:
hey all just was woundering if there a program i need t download to get this bot pls help me out

Posted: March 14th, 2006, 4:37 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
I found a work around for the loot problem. The problem is 2 fold. 1 the new UI DOES NOT LOAD USING THE EQ2.INI FILE INCLUDED. To get the UI to load, i have to let it patch, THEN copy over the files and put them into the default ui folder.

Next you have to go into options in the eq2 client and change the chat key to something else besides enter. Actually there are like 4 keys that have to be assigned because they are different but those are for movement and targeting.

Posted: March 15th, 2006, 2:48 pm

liandy205
liandy205's Reps:
wyvernx (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I found a work around for the loot problem. The problem is 2 fold. 1 the new UI DOES NOT LOAD USING THE EQ2.INI FILE INCLUDED. To get the UI to load, i have to let it patch, THEN copy over the files and put them into the default ui folder.

Next you have to go into options in the eq2 client and change the chat key to something else besides enter. Actually there are like 4 keys that have to be assigned because they are different but those are for movement and targeting.

Hmm, i'm not too sure what you mean by patching the UI. I'm still having trouble getting this bot to loot. It merely just opens the loot box open, moves the mouse left to right a few times until it reaches a certain point, then closes the loot box without looting.

Right now I am using the default [ to initiate the chat and removed the enter key.

Posted: March 15th, 2006, 4:48 pm

benrangel
benrangel's Reps:
Trying to get this bot working with a berserker, offensive mode.
Script starts loading, but after a few secs it just stops in the loading process [script hasnt actually started]. Dunno really whats wrong, hope any of you guys can figure out whats erring. The XUnleashedLog.txt says something about getPlayerName error something... and the ultrabot log doesnt say much at all! :shock:

Please help... :)

//benrangel

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: March 15th, 2006, 5:09 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
I dont know how more spefic I can get but I'll try.

Open EQ2's patcher. It will say patch all EQ2 files. THen it will have a play button after all files have downloaded. THEN minimize, and copy the new UI files into the ui/default folder. Then switch back to EQ2 and click play.

Posted: March 15th, 2006, 7:32 pm

liandy205
liandy205's Reps:
Also, is there a way to set it so the bot would recast heals when interrupted?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online