taultunleashed logoEQ2Unleashed EQ2 Radar : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 18
newtopic  postreply
 [ 301 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
blue large dot

EQ2Unleashed EQ2 Radar : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 18

Posted: July 13th, 2006, 3:48 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
Yep, the eq2 service needs updating with the latest patch.

Posted: July 13th, 2006, 9:39 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
Fixed.

Posted: July 15th, 2006, 10:22 pm

gaijen

Total Posts: 43
gaijen's Reps: 1
A feature I'd like to see work is the player made map overlay in the 'Mapping' tab.

Yep, I know it works technically, so maybe I need a little info...

On the top of my radar, I have the title 'EQ2Unleashed' - Global.map
When I make a map, no matter what zone I go into, I'll get the same overlay that's stored in the Global.map file (if the coordinates in the game are close to each other) making it impossible to make map for the second zone.

My two suggestions for possible fixes would be -
1.) Have the radar recognize which zone we just zoned into and load/create a map file for that zone. (Not a likely option since not everybody is using this feature)
2.) Setup the MAPPING tab with a new slot just like the SCRIPTS tab. (i.e. Text window that scrolls thru all MAP files in that folder, and a LOAD button to choose.)

For the point name and line name functions.... any way to make those functional? Since we can't type anything into any windows, ANY way to change the names would be cool.

And thanks for keeping the Radar working for us Wyvern. I use it every day, heh.

Posted: July 18th, 2006, 2:13 am

axeman1
axeman1's Reps:
wyvernx (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Fixed.

Wyvernx,
Can you port this EQ2service fix to the 'amd temp fix' .dll? I'm using an Athlon64 x2 and getting the same "all mobs are 1 grid over from me" problem reported above. When I use the intel version of the service, I see the problem go away, but, of course, it crashes the EQ2 client.

Posted: July 19th, 2006, 9:15 pm

brumdaven
brumdaven's Reps:
I have followed your instructions. I have eq2service and everything. I am runnning a AMD so I downloaded the AMD version but it is an .rar not a dll so it isn't overwritting the old file it's just sitting in there with it. I can't seem to get the program menu bar to show up in game unless I'm running it full window not windowed. But then when it is full window it keeps crashing my game. Please help me.

Posted: July 20th, 2006, 12:30 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Use winrar and unrar the file its free to use. Actually i just changed the file to a .zip

Posted: August 9th, 2006, 10:39 pm

protosome
protosome's Reps:
where exactly can i find this download?

Posted: August 9th, 2006, 10:56 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
most likely in EQ2 confirmed section

Posted: August 16th, 2006, 3:47 am

facedown68

Total Posts: 82
facedown68's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
Im trying to change the color the '?' show up on the map to a brighter color so I can pick them easier. Some spots have loads of 'objects' so the names are cluttered and hide the '?' things on the radar. Is there a way to change it so only the '?' and '!' show up or in a differen color? I searched around but didnt find any info, can someone point me in the right direction or help me out a bit?

Posted: August 27th, 2006, 8:23 am

beergeek

Total Posts: 434
beergeek's Reps: 21
premium
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
Im trying to change the color the '?' show up on the map to a brighter color so I can pick them easier. Some spots have loads of 'objects' so the names are cluttered and hide the '?' things on the radar. Is there a way to change it so only the '?' and '!' show up or in a differen color? I searched around but didnt find any info, can someone point me in the right direction or help me out a bit?

Not with the current release. Hopefully wyvernx will get the time to convert the eq2service and radar over to exhume and leave it open source like his crafter, and the community can build features upon it (and possibly port a similar version over to other games).

Posted: September 8th, 2006, 7:26 pm

drizimar
drizimar's Reps:
Far as im concerned this works great. 1 thing to add would be great is if you could keep the character centered on the map. Sometimes, depending on where I am, all I can see is the very edge of myself on the map.

Posted: September 29th, 2006, 8:33 am

seyden
seyden's Reps:
Ok I had to reinstall my system and now the radar is shown as mapper in the pluggin's, seen others ask about but no response.

Also Wyv I have an issue where it is not keeping me in the center of the map it moves the Icon for me to teh edge of teh map and does not scroll teh zone information like it use to. can you fix? if you need screen show of what I am talking about I can send it to you bro, and thanks

Posted: September 30th, 2006, 1:59 pm

lyosha
lyosha's Reps:
why wont this keep me centered on the map?

Posted: October 11th, 2006, 10:18 am

belletrist
belletrist's Reps:
I have a few requests:

Keep player centered
Don't draw NPCs when you uncheck "Draw NPCs"
Make it more PVP friendly - You can't tell friend from foe
Extend range
Have option to remove radius

And that's all I can think of... Still, though, I ADORE you for making this! It really helps out a lot!

Posted: October 11th, 2006, 5:17 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
Can you take a screenshot of it offcenter?

And give a /loc in the screenie

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online