taultunleashed logoHaving some troubles { Educational Material Inside } : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 69 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
blue large dot

Having some troubles { Educational Material Inside } : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 2

Posted: February 3rd, 2005, 8:55 pm

tault_pickled
tault_pickled's Reps:
If you can figure out how to make a basic script and post it here with the results i'll PM you all my latest scripts.

It would be nice to actually be able to discuss my scripts with someone rather than just WHY they arent working for X person .

As you seem enthusiastic to get them to work then..

Read www.hiddensoft.com/autoit3/docs

Hint: Have a look in the functions section. (I've even cheated a bit and given the names of the functions to perform :P )

1. Make a script that WinActivate() the EQ2 Window
2. Then Make it find a PixelGetColor() from any x,y co-ordinate (max range of 1074x, 746y)
3. Then Have it report the findings back to you with a MsgBox()
4. Make the mouse move to the top left of the screen
a) Test it on your own EQ2 to make sure it works
5. Post the script here.

Reward: All my latest up to date scripts PM'ed! With full support (this offer applies to Loraik only at this time) :)

If you can figure out the above, you will amaze yourself, no seriously :P

Addition: All my latest scripts (not here) support any screen resolution. The ones on the site only worked with a max of 1024x768.

Posted: February 3rd, 2005, 9:25 pm

tault_loraik
tault_loraik's Reps:
Pickled I will give it a shot. Word of warning though I have zero programming knowledge but am always willing to try new stuff. I assume you don't have to be a programmer to understand how to do this. I am printing out all the directions you linked to me now and will try to work something up on paper at lunch time and tonight (at work now).

Loraik

Posted: February 3rd, 2005, 10:13 pm

tault_nuad
tault_nuad's Reps:
pickled (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
(this offer applies to Loraik only at this time) :)

*sniff* only for Loraik? Ooooh... :o

I love collecting Macros from others since i always find some good functions for my own scripts in there. ;)

But i have to say: Pickled you rock! :)

Posted: February 3rd, 2005, 10:42 pm

tault_loraik
tault_loraik's Reps:
Trying to browes thru the directions while working (hehe I work on AutoCAD) and this "looks" like it should be pretty easy to figure out as long as I can get the format right.

I now understand that you use AWS do determine the info. under the mouse pointer. Haven't read about how to make mouse move yet but I am sure it is in here somewhere!

Loraik

Posted: February 3rd, 2005, 10:51 pm

tault_pickled
tault_pickled's Reps:
All in the name of fun :)

If someone can actually educate themselves to use the basic features of AutoIT3, then they will be able to study my code and possibly even learn to introduce their own fixes and chat to me about scripting!

Chances are I will release updated ones to public when the Admin finally gets an FTP sorted, I'm in no rush so take your time, the auto attack one exceeds 2000! lines and i can't be !@#$%^&* posting it in two parts all the time or having to leech of Sirus's FTP space :)

Last edited by Guest on February 3rd, 2005, 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: February 3rd, 2005, 11:07 pm

tault_loraik
tault_loraik's Reps:
Quick question, WinActivate = Activates (gives focus to) a window. Is the window position from AWS how it knows what window your talking about if you have multiple windows up?

Loraik

Posted: February 3rd, 2005, 11:10 pm

tault_pickled
tault_pickled's Reps:
Yep Window spy will show the name of the window that is currently selected.

Posted: February 3rd, 2005, 11:21 pm

tault_loraik
tault_loraik's Reps:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
1. Make a script that WinActivate() the EQ2 Window

I just want to clairify on which EQ2 window your speaking of. Remember I was at the wrong login before. :) Maybe the EQ2 login window (launchpad)?

Sorry for asking all the questions but I want to be sure I am giving you what you want the first go around. :)

Posted: February 4th, 2005, 12:16 am

tault_pickled
tault_pickled's Reps:
Main EQ2 Window, the one you see the game in.

Posted: February 4th, 2005, 1:42 am

tault_loraik
tault_loraik's Reps:
HAHAHAHAHA Check this !@#$%^&* out:

$mousex1 = 347 ; x value for the line button in AutoCadd
$mousey2 = 110 ; y value for the line button in AutoCadd
$mousex3 = 300 ; x value for start of line to be drawn
$mousey4 = 541 ; y value for start of line to be drawn
$mousex5 = 619 ; x value for end of line being drawn
$mousey6 = 635 ; y value for end of line being drawn

WinWaitActive("Autodesk Land Desktop 2005 [Project: QUINN] - [C:\Acadwork\Work\QUINN-B.dwg]")
WinActivate("Autodesk Land Desktop 2005 [Project: QUINN] - [C:\Acadwork\Work\QUINN-B.dwg]")

MouseClick("left", $mousex1, $mousey2)

MouseClick("left", $mousex3, $mousey4)

MouseClick("left", $mousex5, $mousey6)

MouseClick("right")

I relise you guys don't have autocadd but what I did was told it to go hit my "line" button (left click to select) then go down on the screen and (left click) to start the line then move down to the next coords and (left click) again to select the next point of the line then (right click) to end the cmd!

OOOOOOO AHHHHHHH!

I can't try the EQ thing till I get home tonight. But this is pretty big for me!

Loraik

Posted: February 4th, 2005, 2:37 am

tault_pickled
tault_pickled's Reps:
Ok I like this guy he made a real effort to learn.

People take note :)

What he gets:

Personal PM assistance for all macros I or he develops without me beating him up and all my upto the minute stuff :P

Gratz

Posted: February 4th, 2005, 2:46 am

tault_loraik
tault_loraik's Reps:
And I did this while trying to look like I was doing work in front of the boss. I took some of the help print outs and hid them in a client file so it looked like I was hard at work! :)

I did have to ref. some of the stuff posted here along with the help files to actually figure out some of the cmds... This autocadd script that I posted was attempt 3 after trying things I later dubed still over my head (for now).

The neat thing is now I can kinda understand what people are thinking when reading the scripts but I am still a LONG way off doing anything that would make sence outside of my own head! LOL

Posted: February 4th, 2005, 2:49 am

tault_pickled
tault_pickled's Reps:
Keep at it too, it's the essence of understanding these scripts (even basics) to help you get the full potential from them.

Posted: February 4th, 2005, 2:56 am

tault_loraik
tault_loraik's Reps:
There is no way SOE could really prevent a program like this from being used either can they? I mean since it runs outside of EQ2 and just uses the environment to work in.

Posted: February 4th, 2005, 3:00 am

tault_loraik
tault_loraik's Reps:
Oh quick question cause I am not sure I understand the logic here. Are all (most) of the macro's configured configured to work in 1024/768 window mode because there is some kind of programing factor or is it because they had it setup like that on their system when they wrote it. I am in 1600Xsomething (can't remember) but I also have a 21" monitor so when I use the stuff it crams everything into a box the size of my cats head.

Just wondering..

Loraik

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online