taultunleashed logoHaving some troubles { Educational Material Inside } : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 5
newtopic  postreply
 [ 69 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
blue large dot

Having some troubles { Educational Material Inside } : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 5

Posted: February 5th, 2005, 3:59 am

tault_loraik
tault_loraik's Reps:
Sorry thought you and I were talking.. I was just tossing out ideas for you to beatup.

Loraik

Posted: February 5th, 2005, 4:34 am

tault_pickled
tault_pickled's Reps:
Heh my fault, I actually thought you had "presumed this worked without testing it" then I looked again and seen the words "would".

Next!

Both my scripts are available for download now temporarlily.

Posted: February 5th, 2005, 2:59 pm

tault_loraik
tault_loraik's Reps:
I tried running the the recipe script tonight and had a few glitches. Every time the mouse would go to upper left to check mana it would get stuck on the popup status menu that you get (kind of like a tool tip) I looked everywhere for someplace to disable it but no dice.

The other problem I ran into it when it is checking pristine green bar the mouse pointer is right at the top edge ot the green and I think is getting confused as about everytime it goes there it asks me to determine if it is green, lt brown or dk brown...

Something I personally don't understand is what is the difference between running with a recipe and without one at the prompt. I tried both and it appeared to give me the same result.

Loraik

P.S.

doing this at 3am so kinda tired, I did reset all UI windows to default pos., set health bar to red and have the script up in the little window it required to run (jumps back to login to adjust window size).

I will try again tom. when I am more aleart.

Posted: February 5th, 2005, 4:27 pm

tault_pickled
tault_pickled's Reps:
Where the mouse pointer is means nothing.

It reads the information directly from the screen.

If it's giving a mana pop-pop, then lets use our new found knowledge...

Find the mana x, y location for full and half mana in the script, run pixel helper and move the move mouse to the exact co-ordinates as shown in the script and write them to the .ini in pixel helper (for reference).

Use a search in your editor for the default mana RGB (Pixel Color) values and enter the readings that you get in them that correspond to your PC.

Do the same for durability.

Making sure before hand the windows UI are reset.

Make sure not to change x,y locs, only pixel colors.

Make sure to delete Tradeskill.ini file too when retesting with new default color values.

Posted: February 5th, 2005, 11:07 pm

tault_loraik
tault_loraik's Reps:
Cool pickled will do that now. Last night my brain was like jelly but the excitement meant I had to try it! Had I attempted to try to fix the issues though I prob. would have ended up with a script that posted a window that said "Welcome to Walmart".....

Loraik

Posted: February 6th, 2005, 1:05 am

tault_loraik
tault_loraik's Reps:
Where is the default tradeskill.ini that this script is using saved at? I am having a hell of a time finding it. I made the changes to all colors and that worked except fot the HalfDurability color it is giving me fits.. the screen keeps popping up saying it doesn't rec. the color 2215470, then the first option for green the number reads 2215469. So far I have changed the value to 2215469 thru 2215471 but I still get a window saying it didn't rec. this color and I have checked, double checked & tripple checked my x,y... The only thing I didn't do is delete the .ini file after each change but I can't find the damn thing...

Loraik

Posted: February 6th, 2005, 8:40 am

tault_loraik
tault_loraik's Reps:
Still haven't fixed the durability 50% issue yet but since my last post I took that old script I linked to and !@#$%^&* all the x,y values & color codes to work on a full screen 21" monitor (no more working in a box!). I will try doing same to yours tom. or this week. Took me all of about 20min to do..

Loraik

Posted: February 6th, 2005, 9:50 am

tault_pickled
tault_pickled's Reps:
Tradeskill.ini - is in the same folder as the script. EQ2Tradeskill_Rev12-040205.ini

You need to delete that first.

You then need to edit the durability for color in front and color behind.

Then reload script so it WRITES the NEW defaults to the INI, otherwise it will just keep loading the OLD values from the OLD ini :)

Posted: February 6th, 2005, 10:09 am

tault_loraik
tault_loraik's Reps:
I found it, I had moved scriot on acident to shortcut bar and that is where everything was hiding.

Loraik

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online