taultunleashed logoOld EQ2Crafter 2.3 Discussion : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 5
newtopic  postreply
 [ 97 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
blue large dot

Old EQ2Crafter 2.3 Discussion : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 5

Posted: January 26th, 2005, 12:14 pm

solitice
solitice's Reps:
OK, I installed the plugin and I can bring up the crafter window, but then nothing.

I opened my crafter window, all my bags, etc. I clicked 'config', nothing happened. The bottom of my window says 'bad config, try another, or reconfigt', but pressing <begin config>, <use begin config first>, or <load> does nothing.

Also, I cannot move my xunleashed windows. Trying to grab and move them results in my character looking around.

Posted: January 26th, 2005, 1:10 pm

eqguru
eqguru's Reps:
solitice";p="53581 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
OK, I installed the plugin and I can bring up the crafter window, but then nothing.

I opened my crafter window, all my bags, etc. I clicked 'config', nothing happened. The bottom of my window says 'bad config, try another, or reconfigt', but pressing <begin config>, <use begin config first>, or <load> does nothing.

Also, I cannot move my xunleashed windows. Trying to grab and move them results in my character looking around.

Make sure your persona window is open before opening the plug-in. It should anchor itself in the persona window.

When you click config button, you should get a mall yellow box under your mouse. Move it so its outline matches the outline of the fuel icon in the crafting window.

Then click begin crafting. A small circle and "Paused" should appear over the Begin button on the crafting window. Moove you mouse into the circle (don't click) and leave it there! That was the biggest thing that confused me at first. Follow the on-screen instructions (basically match the 3 reactions the first time they happen). Once all 3 are matched (some times it can take a couple items made to get all 3) it pretty much goes into automatic.

If you move your mouse away from the begin button on the crafting UI, it will pause the macro (no reations, etc). Crafting will continue for the current item, then stop. Click the stop crafting on the macro window if you are done or whatever.

Posted: January 26th, 2005, 1:23 pm

solitice
solitice's Reps:
That did it, thankya!

Posted: January 26th, 2005, 8:49 pm

alzeric

Total Posts: 15
alzeric's Reps: 0
Any way we could get a copy of the source posted in the downloads section? Would be a good resource from us to learn from. Just a thought.

Posted: January 27th, 2005, 7:13 pm

djsnafu
djsnafu's Reps:
New to XU and I'm glad I purchased it.. but just wondering if anyone else has to reconfig it evertime I start up a new item when crafting in EQ2? just a little annoying but I can live with it. Keep up the good work guys. Thanks.

Posted: January 27th, 2005, 11:01 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
You should be able to use the save config option. After you have a good learning mode, use the save feature and save that config.

Then when you load it up again later, use the load option.

Posted: January 28th, 2005, 2:08 am

blueknight

Total Posts: 136
blueknight's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
wyvernx, today I was crafting with the bot. I just got me key today so I don't know if this is normal but my crafting window kept moving around. Is this supposed to happen or was it a GM checking to see if I was boting? Either way, once the window moved the bot would no longer respond to the buff icons that popped up. How much the window moved varried. To play it safe I took over manually except for the bot clicking repeat and begin (which still worked).

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Posted: January 28th, 2005, 11:18 am

eqguru
eqguru's Reps:
blueknight";p="53690 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
wyvernx, today I was crafting with the bot. I just got me key today so I don't know if this is normal but my crafting window kept moving around. Is this supposed to happen or was it a GM checking to see if I was boting? Either way, once the window moved the bot would no longer respond to the buff icons that popped up. How much the window moved varried. To play it safe I took over manually except for the bot clicking repeat and begin (which still worked).

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Right click your crafting window, select "window options" check the "Locked" box, click ok.

Should fix your problems.

Posted: January 28th, 2005, 4:03 pm

droozy
droozy's Reps:
Im having trouble starting up.

XU launches EQ2 ok .. i choose char and then EQ2 crashes.

advise would be welcome

amd 3000+ 64bit processor
fully updated XU and 2.3.0.21 eq2 plugin

Posted: January 28th, 2005, 4:10 pm

bukholt
bukholt's Reps:
a small suggestion, i would like to have the crafter bot make a sound when its not crafting, then you will know you need to reset it.

Great work :)
/cheers

Posted: January 28th, 2005, 4:17 pm

droozy
droozy's Reps:
im a complete noob with trying to get this to work. I have followed all advise i can find on this forum but still crash at EQ2 loading my char stage. i think i have everything updated right and also think i am following what is working for other ppl.

kinda finding XU a little inaccessable, no complete new user help guides so most likely i have 80% of what i should be doing sorted but being unsuccesfull in piecing together the posts to explain fully what i need to do to get XU working in EQ2.

Im sure the info is here (fragmented) can anyone summarise some posts or instuctions for me?

Posted: January 28th, 2005, 4:35 pm

bukholt
bukholt's Reps:
Brand new myself, i was crafting 15 min after i got the program, this worked dandy for me

Here is the quick and dirty method:

1. Create a folder somewhere on your hard drive.
2. Download XUnleashed.exe from the main page into your new folder.
3. Double click xunleashed.exe.
4. Let it extract all files.
5. Click Launch on the patcher after it is finished patching.
6. Enter your registration details, and click verify registration.
7. Click on the plugins tab.
8. Click on Download more plugins.
9. Find the plugin you are wanting to install. Double click the link to the .xui (XU Installer Link) These usually say click "HERE".
10. It will download and install that plugin.
11. Exit and restart XU for the changes to take effect.
12. Click on the options tab and select your game.
13. Click on the xunleashed tab, and click play to launch your game.
14. Once in your game, you can bring up the plugin by moving your mouse to the bottom of the game screen and click on the plugin icon, or press ctrl-ins-1, ctrl-ins-2, etc. . .

If you do not see the XU Task Bar at the bottom of the screen when you move your mouse down to it OR you do not have XUnleashed printed in yellow at the top of your screen, then you will need to ask for more help.

1. Grab the EQ2Crafter.xui from the downloads and double click to install the plugin.
2. Once in game bring up the plugin via CTRL-INS-# (1-9) or move the mouse to the bottom of the game screen.
2.1. Press P to bring up your persona window. Place it behind the crafter plugin.
3. Click the config tab.
4. Click Config button.
5. Move the yellow box so that it covers your fuel (coal, candles, etc) and click.
6. If it fails to move, click reconfig and try again.
7. Choose what additional buffs you want.
8. Set hotkeys for your buffs in hotkey 1,2,3. These are the ONLY keys that are supported atm.
9. Click Start crafting.
10. It will start out in learner mode. Follow the onscreen instructions until it takes over with automated crafting.
11. Stay at the keyboard and watch it craft for you all nite long.

Posted: January 28th, 2005, 5:37 pm

Guest's Reps:
bukholt";p="53735 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Brand new myself, i was crafting 15 min after i got the program, this worked dandy for me

Here is the quick and dirty method:
{bulk of post edited*]

11. Stay at the keyboard and watch it craft for you all nite long.

many thanks for your post i will follow this when i can :)

my imediat problem is the 'when in game bit...

i crash eq2 just after char select screen. most ppl seem to have no problem getting intop the game when XU is running . i crash befor im in

Posted: January 29th, 2005, 12:20 am

bukholt
bukholt's Reps:
did you deselect TCP/IP packet sniffer under plugins?

Posted: January 29th, 2005, 12:14 pm

droozy
droozy's Reps:
yes

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online