taultunleashed logoOld EQ2Crafter Threads... : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 7
newtopic  postreply
 [ 116 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
blue large dot

Old EQ2Crafter Threads... : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 7

Posted: January 9th, 2005, 1:37 am

nightdew
nightdew's Reps:
Having some issues with trying to show a window.. seem to have some problems with window activate and deactivate.. too late now.

Posted: January 9th, 2005, 5:04 am

nahoj
nahoj's Reps:
Have used the plugin now for a week, but after this night downtime the macro wont work, i set where the fuel is and press start crafting as usually, here is where it wont work, it dont move the mose to begin and pressing 1,2 and 3 dont work either. Ist me or has SOE done something ?

/j

Posted: January 9th, 2005, 5:05 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
Reboot.

Posted: January 9th, 2005, 5:34 am

nahoj
nahoj's Reps:
Tested that and the same thing, i should mention that i also updated xunleashed this morning (not me but it autoupdated itself). so the only different thing is the downtime this night and the update. When i do the config the line with begin button is still NOT SET

Posted: January 9th, 2005, 6:24 am

find_mobius
find_mobius's Reps:
i am suddenly having the same problem as johan. and it had been working fine for me since the day it came out.

Posted: January 9th, 2005, 6:28 am

nahoj
nahoj's Reps:
hmm thats good and very bad, good that im not stupid ;) and very bad that soe had done something.

Posted: January 9th, 2005, 6:30 am

culsa
culsa's Reps:
Same issue worked fine up until the patch. Mouse cursur wont move now .

Posted: January 9th, 2005, 8:15 am

hraser
hraser's Reps:
Add me to the no longer working list :(

(tried the magic of reboot with no change in condition)

Basically no mouse movement (for the begin click) after setting the fuel config.

Posted: January 9th, 2005, 8:39 am

gonzavi
gonzavi's Reps:
Same here ... looks like the mouse is not working .. must have something to do with the xunleashed patch from yesterday.

Posted: January 9th, 2005, 9:13 am

gunshy
gunshy's Reps:
Same problem here, since this morning when the XUN update was pushed the mouse does not move at all when attempting to craft, even if the mouse is moved to the correct position on the display it still never clicks the Begin button. Tried reboot to no avail.

How can I revert back to yesterdays version of XU, since I was not having any problems with that?

Posted: January 9th, 2005, 9:44 am

nahoj
nahoj's Reps:
have thinked of that too but the problem is that the launcher update itself from the server so i guess the admins need to fix some stuff to do that

Posted: January 9th, 2005, 10:09 am

arthgar

Total Posts: 25
arthgar's Reps: 0
OMG Please tell me this is an x problem, please somone tell me that sony has not nerfed my x crafting.....please someone anyone tell me that sony has not been able to stop us from being able able to use macros and bots?

My problem is the same as the others, my mouse just dosnt move to the begin buttons. Even if I move the mouse to the right spot it wont click the buttons.

Please someone post a fix soon???????

Posted: January 9th, 2005, 10:27 am

nightdew
nightdew's Reps:
What is wrong with you people lol. Maybe because none of you are coders, you have a tough time understanding that whining and moaning is not a great motivator.

If you wish to see any changes make quickly, show your appreciation, post as little as you can about how it hurts or inconvenient it is to you, and post helpful information.

Did you try and use the app with a different game?
Did problems occur there?
Can you create a simple script that does something with mouse and does it work?

Spend the 60 minutes extra so you can find out a little detail so that the one who has to code it doesnt have to test it anymore. Knowing that people enjoy your stuff enough to help out is one of THE greatest motivators.

Posted: January 9th, 2005, 10:38 am

gonzavi
gonzavi's Reps:
Well arthgar you can be assured it wasn't sony ... they haven't put out a patch since it was working. Give the dev some time to take a look at it ... and today is sunday so give em a break.

Posted: January 9th, 2005, 12:19 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
No, admins patch with the script host messed up things.

Good news, is that a recompile has fixed it again.

So, This just ensures that I will have the version 2.0 of the crafting plugin out shortly.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online