taultunleashed logoXU STAFF / Admin / Gods of the Bot PLEASE read : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 104 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
blue large dot

XU STAFF / Admin / Gods of the Bot PLEASE read : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 2

Posted: January 24th, 2006, 5:39 pm

tuchez

Total Posts: 12
tuchez's Reps: 0
wyvernx (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
From what I have been talking with admin the 4.0 release is going to majorly address this.

when can we expect the new version ?

Posted: January 25th, 2006, 10:51 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
I said the eta is this weekend. However the date can change.

Posted: January 28th, 2006, 3:01 pm

loraik
loraik's Reps:
So Since the servers were offline all night Friday does that mean the problem has been fixed? Are the servers going down on Saturday night? Kinda would like to know ahead of time, I got screwed raiding last night due to the outage...

Loraik

Posted: January 28th, 2006, 11:31 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
No that was something we couldnt control. An entire city (where our main servers are hosted) lost its internet. As for the new update it was posted earlier that a ffxi and exhume patch was needed asap so we delayed it a few days. However hopefully on tuesday if all goes well. However dates can change.

Posted: January 31st, 2006, 11:41 am

tault_ebrias
tault_ebrias's Reps:
I hope its coming today. It`s getting really annoying. Disconnects and program errors all day long.

Best is when you are running a harvest bot. When XU disconnects while the bot is walking, it walks into nirvana :x

And all that protection errors and crashes in XU where you get your system specs and alot of weird characters, ewwwwww.

Posted: January 31st, 2006, 1:15 pm

tault_ebrias
tault_ebrias's Reps:
I hope its coming today. It`s getting really annoying. Disconnects and program errors all day long.

Best is when you are running a harvest bot. When XU disconnects while the bot is walking, it walks into nirvana :x

And all that protection errors and crashes in XU where you get your system specs and alot of weird characters, ewwwwww.

Posted: January 31st, 2006, 4:05 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Yea its very close still being redone. It will get rid of disconnects and no more xunleashed key needed.

Posted: January 31st, 2006, 6:39 pm

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Thanks Admin, please keep that fire lit under their butts, have had 12 crashes today between 3 accounts (all AMD machines if it matters?)... No idea why, my bots used to beable to go for days without needing reset.

Loraik

Posted: February 1st, 2006, 6:47 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Admin any chance at all we can get 4.0 before this weekend? It is exp. bonus weekend starting Friday night and would love to take full advantage of the ability to level up, as it is now XU is pretty much a broken product with the constant crashes but you know that already.

Thanks for anything you can do to push it out.

Loraik

Posted: February 1st, 2006, 6:55 am

tault_ebrias
tault_ebrias's Reps:
Loraik, do you know when the problems began to happen? I believe it started after LU13 and got worse then.

Posted: February 1st, 2006, 7:27 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
It's been about a month/month & a 1/2 that it has been happening for me. At first it was real rare only happening once a week but now it is like every 2-3 hours on all my machines and I don't even have to have a script actively running for it to happen.

Last night I got lucky and it ran for 4.5 hours before both crashed within minutes of each other. Lucky I hadn't hit the sack yet and reset to get another 1.5 hours before they error-ed again and got my bots killed.

Loraik

Posted: February 1st, 2006, 2:19 pm

tault_ebrias
tault_ebrias's Reps:
@loraik

both bots crashed at the same time???

I have up to three machines up and running. When the error occurs on one machine, normally the other two won`t be affected.
I just want to mention that i use my 3 bots on 3 different ISPs

Posted: February 1st, 2006, 2:53 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
VERY SHORTLY a new xunleashed is coming out. Crash problems will be fixed 100% with our new method.

Posted: February 2nd, 2006, 4:12 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
No they didn't crash at the same time but within minutes of eachother.

Has anyone gotten Ultrabot to work with this EXHUME project? I guess from what Admin said in a PM to me it works?

Loraik

Posted: February 2nd, 2006, 5:37 am

tault_ebrias
tault_ebrias's Reps:
dumdidum

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online