taultunleashed logoXU STAFF / Admin / Gods of the Bot PLEASE read : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 4
newtopic  postreply
 [ 104 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
blue large dot

XU STAFF / Admin / Gods of the Bot PLEASE read : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 4

Posted: February 9th, 2006, 11:28 am

slam666

Total Posts: 1184
slam666's Reps: 1
premium
I am not using the radar, but I have a AMD.

The problem come and go, I had my bot running for over 10 hours yesterday, then I start it this morning and at around 11h00 I logged from work to see how my bot was doing to see that XU had stop, no window, so I checked the XU log file and no error there, it just stop.

Posted: February 9th, 2006, 11:31 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
You mean just XU went away or EQ2 crashed?

Posted: February 9th, 2006, 12:54 pm

tault_ebrias
tault_ebrias's Reps:
@wyvernx

I`m running the bot on intel and amd machines and i get the same errors on all machines.

Sometimes XU only disconnects with showing "Trying to connect" about a dozen times in the XU Status window, but it doesn`t reconnect itself. But if i hit the "PLAY" button it reconnects and authenticates again, the script window in EQ2 appears and the bot continues where it stopped.

Another Error is that XU shuts down with an error showing my computer specs with alot weird letters. Then i have to restart EQ2 to get it running again. Sometimes it shows "Protection Error" in the windows taskbar.

The errors are totally random. When one machines runs into an error, the other normally isnt affected.

I get these errors about 2-8 times or so a day.

Posted: February 9th, 2006, 1:10 pm

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Tault_ebrias (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
@wyvernx

I`m running the bot on intel and amd machines and i get the same errors on all machines.

Sometimes XU only disconnects with showing "Trying to connect" about a dozen times in the XU Status window, but it doesn`t reconnect itself. But if i hit the "PLAY" button it reconnects and authenticates again, the script window in EQ2 appears and the bot continues where it stopped.

Another Error is that XU shuts down with an error showing my computer specs with alot weird letters. Then i have to restart EQ2 to get it running again. Sometimes it shows "Protection Error" in the windows taskbar.

The errors are totally random. When one machines runs into an error, the other normally isnt affected.

I get these errors about 2-8 times or so a day.

Yup that is what is happening to me on 3 machines (all AMD) but one machine might have XU crash and the other two are fine for awhile, I will bring it back online and little later one of the other machines will have XU crash (jiberish error with system specs). I am running totally stripped down machines, one of them doesn't even have a firewall or virus protection on it since EQ2 is all that is there.

Yesterday I had one out of three make it 4 hours before the crash's started.

Loraik

Posted: February 9th, 2006, 3:05 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
The problem with XU not reconnected is fixed in 4.0. I have been testing it for a while. Please dont PM me about getting a copy I cant give it out, lol.

But it has a different form of authentication. It authenticates once and doesnt keep a constant connection, i think because I dont ever get disconnects now. Maybe that is why I dont see those errors you are seeing as I only use the beta client.

Posted: February 9th, 2006, 3:19 pm

jimjim2
jimjim2's Reps:
i moved wyvernx servicers into wastebin earlier today as i posted here above and tried to reinstall it on a Intel P4 3,2GHz HT Dell Notebook, to my suprise i got a message popup with Error in titlebar and Intel Genuine Machine SP2 blabla followed by a long chunk of looked like ASCI code or somethink to me.

Posting this since its happened on Intel chip and i dare not remove/redo to test this on my AMD machines x_O

Posted: February 9th, 2006, 4:20 pm

loraik
loraik's Reps:
If it was a connection problem to the servers wouldn't all the computers running XU drop/error out/crash at the same time? I think back at patch 17ish SOE did something that XU is having a compatibility issue with, like maybe a memory issue or something (duno not a tech person) because about a month ago this was a one time a week problem on one machine now it is 12 times a night on all machines.

If beta testing is underway for 4.0 I would think you would want as many people beta testing the thing as possible to get the bugs worked out if there is any. The way ADMIN made it sound this thing was just about ready to be released... two weeks ago.....

I realise he is passing along what he has been told but anymore when I log on to the forums I am looking for the SOE logo in the corner under ownership.....

I only use XU for the botting ability and would like to think it will be working when and if Vanguard is released but I am not sure.

How many people actually work on XU as a programmer anyway? Just wondering if there is like one guy you have chained in a backroom being forced against his will to have his way with the programming of this thing! :P

Loraik

Posted: February 9th, 2006, 4:35 pm

slam666

premium
What exactly is Vanguard?

Author of EQ2Ultrabot, NOW WITH CRAFTING!!!
Read this before asking for help

Posted: February 9th, 2006, 4:36 pm

slam666

premium
When I say I rash its only XU crashing, guess its losing connection, then I cant even bring back script window, have to log off EQ2 then come back in. Very annoying.

Author of EQ2Ultrabot, NOW WITH CRAFTING!!!
Read this before asking for help

Posted: February 9th, 2006, 6:20 pm

loraik
loraik's Reps:
/complain off

Vanguard is a game that has been in the making for what seems like years, they made the original EQ under the name of Verant. Now called Sigil Games Online they are making a Game called Vanguard - Saga of Heroes which is supposed to be played out more like EQ1 prior to SOE getting their hands on it and screwing it up (basically from day 1 up to Kunark they had total control then started filtering in SOE control and thus eq1 = shitter).

It is what pretty much everyone and their uncle is waiting for (give SOE the finger). Here is the link to their site: http://www.vanguardsoh.com/

The graphics and everything put EQ2 to total shame and I feel comfortable saying since these guys actually made EQ1 (not SOE) they know what they are doing.

Loraik

P.S.

Sorry to hi-jack the thread

/complain on

Posted: February 10th, 2006, 8:51 am

jimjim2
jimjim2's Reps:
well

Tried deleting anything which contained XU related strings in registry but that didnt help, i fixed my Error which prevented me from installing Servicers with a fresh XP copy, seemed unneccessery to me tho, since the XP copy wasnt even 2 weeks old and had nothing runing except XU/eq2

so u know

Posted: February 12th, 2006, 5:26 am

tault_ebrias
tault_ebrias's Reps:
Please do something!! ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR.

some minutes ago i had to restart eq2 because of this error but then 1 minute later i got the same dumb ERROR again. Thats driving me nuts. And this happens several times a day.

I thought XU4.0 was ready two weeks ago? Then please release it today.I don`t care about this all extra functions, i only want to run the bot without the dumb errors!! /sigh

Posted: February 12th, 2006, 5:36 am

tault_ebrias
tault_ebrias's Reps:
Sorry, but this is really frustrating

Posted: February 12th, 2006, 5:40 am

tault_ebrias
tault_ebrias's Reps:
And the same dumb error again. I give UP! :(

Posted: February 12th, 2006, 11:19 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
sent to a tech. Ebrias we are very close to finishing up xu 4.0 as well which will fix a large amount of bugs :).

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online