taultunleashed logoDupe along with removing your subjob (premium please) : FFXI Submissions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 42 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
blue large dot

Dupe along with removing your subjob (premium please) : FFXI Submissions - Page 2

Posted: September 28th, 2005, 9:54 am

zetone100
zetone100's Reps:
naladris (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Well i submitted the problem to FFXI so hopefully they will take a look at it and see if its a real volnerability in their system. Bots are understandable... but duping is just plain bad. Hopefully this thread gets deleted quickly, if not hopefully SE finds a way to ban anyone that does it... though knowing them they will completly ignore it.
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
You have been connected to FFXI TSR Gary A..
FFXI TSR Gary A.: Hello, Naladris, thank you for contacting the PlayOnline Information Center. Just a few moments while I review your question, please.
FFXI TSR Gary A.: How can I help you?
Me: Ok
Me: I review many message boards durring my lunch break and i found a message board thread with dirrection how to dupe items
Me: i was hoping to find out who i need to contact to have the volnerability reviewed
FFXI TSR Gary A.: Do you have a link?
Me: yes i do just one moment
Me: http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/vi ... hp?t=24715
FFXI TSR Gary A.: Thanks for the information, I will forward this up tot he correct department.
Me: thank oyu very much
Me: you*
FFXI TSR Gary A.: I just want to inform you that item duping is a violation and GM's take it seriously
FFXI TSR Gary A.: Are there any other issues I can assist you with right now, Naladris?
Me: nope, that is all i need
Me: thank you
FFXI TSR Gary A.: Thank you for visiting our PlayOnline Chat line, Naladris! Take care and hope to see you online!
Thank you for visiting our PlayOnline Chat line. Take care and hope to see you online!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: September 28th, 2005, 10:35 am

rouroni
rouroni's Reps:
naladris (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Well i submitted the problem to FFXI so hopefully they will take a look at it and see if its a real volnerability in their system. Bots are understandable... but duping is just plain bad. Hopefully this thread gets deleted quickly, if not hopefully SE finds a way to ban anyone that does it... though knowing them they will completly ignore it.
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
You have been connected to FFXI TSR Gary A..
FFXI TSR Gary A.: Hello, Naladris, thank you for contacting the PlayOnline Information Center. Just a few moments while I review your question, please.
FFXI TSR Gary A.: How can I help you?
Me: Ok
Me: I review many message boards durring my lunch break and i found a message board thread with dirrection how to dupe items
Me: i was hoping to find out who i need to contact to have the volnerability reviewed
FFXI TSR Gary A.: Do you have a link?
Me: yes i do just one moment
Me: http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/vi ... hp?t=24715
FFXI TSR Gary A.: Thanks for the information, I will forward this up tot he correct department.
Me: thank oyu very much
Me: you*
FFXI TSR Gary A.: I just want to inform you that item duping is a violation and GM's take it seriously
FFXI TSR Gary A.: Are there any other issues I can assist you with right now, Naladris?
Me: nope, that is all i need
Me: thank you
FFXI TSR Gary A.: Thank you for visiting our PlayOnline Chat line, Naladris! Take care and hope to see you online!
Thank you for visiting our PlayOnline Chat line. Take care and hope to see you online!

You Freaking !@#$%^&*!!!!!, wth is ur problem, u just got like tons and tons of attention on this site now, thanx alot -_-, LOSER! :evil:

THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Posted: September 28th, 2005, 10:51 am

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
omfg your a !@#$%^&* idiot for giving them the link to this site. ok thats ghost and stuff will be found and they will be killed by SE or legal action will be takin against TU. GG dumb f***

Posted: September 28th, 2005, 11:01 am

tenkaze
tenkaze's Reps:
........ i think you need to say to yourself "im sofa kin we todd ed" over and over for the rest of your pitiful life for giving out the link.

Posted: September 28th, 2005, 11:51 am

naladris
naladris's Reps:
The certainly already know about this site, and why would anyone possibly want item duplication in their game?! Didn't anyone here play Diablo 2 or are you all too young? It was only a couple of years ago. That game was ruined by item duplication.

As for your signature... it sounds like it applies to yourself also. There is nothing wrong with giving SE a link to our open boards. You really think they haven't seen them before? Come on now... that just plain silly. With all of the bot hunters that used to be out there someone reported them. So I told them nothing about our site they didn’t already know.

I hope i did ruin the dupe bug. I asked for the thread to be removed, this used to be standard procedure when people would discuss item duplication. What happened? Is it now okay to talk about item duplication on these forms?

Please think before you insult. I can't believe people don't understand the repercussions of item duplication. Someone back me up here... there is a huge difference between botting and duping.

Posted: September 28th, 2005, 11:56 am

naladris
naladris's Reps:
You guys serriously think they don't know about Xunleashed? You all are nuts, it is people's full time job to look for this kinda stuff. Someone works 8 hours a day 5 days a week to find these kinds of sites. If you could find it why makes you think someone from SE can't? The thing is they plain and simple don't care. In fact most of the tools on this site are permitted by the FFXI TOS.

They just don't care. I told them nothing new but how to find the information to stop a serrious bug that would ruin the game.

Posted: September 28th, 2005, 12:03 pm

naladris
naladris's Reps:
Wow I notice more posts every time I hit the reply button. They already knew about ghost, but just in the off chance somehow they didn't you just informed them to look through the site and find it. Good job! While we're at it lets all mention our favorite cheats so they can come take them away!

They can only view this one forum without purchasing an account here. Do you really think that they even purchased an account or would purchase one? In the business world it is a headache to to get funding for anything, especially a site like this. Not only that but none of the information against the TOS is unique to this site. They would be more concerned about the developers, not the kiddies who post the links.

I did nothing to risk this site, they have remained up for a very long time and you know for sure others told SE about it. Plain and simple we aren't doing anything wrong.

Last edited by Guest on September 28th, 2005, 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: September 28th, 2005, 12:14 pm

davidvandamn
davidvandamn's Reps:
The certainly already know about this site, and why would anyone possibly want item duplication in their game?! Didn't anyone here play Diablo 2 or are you all too young? It was only a couple of years ago. That game was ruined by item duplication.

As for your signature... it sounds like it applies to yourself also. There is nothing wrong with giving SE a link to our open boards. You really think they haven't seen them before? Come on now... that just plain silly. With all of the bot hunters that used to be out there someone reported them. So I told them nothing about our site they didn’t already know.

I hope i did ruin the dupe bug. I asked for the thread to be removed, this used to be standard procedure when people would discuss item duplication. What happened? Is it now okay to talk about item duplication on these forms?

Please think before you insult. I can't believe people don't understand the repercussions of item duplication. Someone back me up here... there is a huge difference between botting and duping.

Are you that damn stupid to where you give them out an actual link to the site? How %^$$#&* hard could it have been to just copy and paste this information to them instead of giving out the actual link.

Just to let you know THIS DOES NOT WORK IN THE FIRST PLACE! This was the way to item dupe a long time ago and was quickly patched a long time ago.

Premium= No

Admins: Why does this person still have a premium account? Wow this is totally F'ed up. First of all, people don't want to give information out because a lot of people will "abuse" certain programs and information and it will spread too fast, now people will seriously not want to post ANY info AT ALL because of people like "Naladris".

The way it looks now is that I might post something and if anyone wants the info on it I will just have to keep it to PM's and selectively decide who I can and cannot give the information out to.

I hereby declare the Dumb !@#$%^&* award to: Naladris
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: September 28th, 2005, 12:18 pm

naladris
naladris's Reps:
David, do you really thing SE doesn't know about our site? What is so stupid about it.

THEY DON'T CARE! They really don't. What is the big deal?

FYI: On google
ffxi bot - our site is 2nd on the list
ffxi cheat - our site is 5th on the list

We are already big enough for SE to have noticed. Do you really think whoever develops for SE hasn't heard of google?

Oh, and I still have a premium account on here because I paid for it. Last time I checked there is little they can do but refund my money... in which case I could just purchase another account. I provided no sensitive information to anyone.

Posted: September 28th, 2005, 12:25 pm

zetone100
zetone100's Reps:
:twisted:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: September 28th, 2005, 12:26 pm

davidvandamn
davidvandamn's Reps:
David, do you really thing SE doesn't know about our site? What is so stupid about it.

THEY DON'T CARE! They really don't. What is the big deal?

FYI: On google
ffxi bot - our site is 2nd on the list
ffxi cheat - our site is 5th on the list

We are already big enough for SE to have noticed. Do you really think whoever develops for SE hasn't heard of google?

Just because you think they might know does not give you the right to post the damn link. How damn hard could it have been to actually just copy and paste the info? First of all, IT DOES NOT WORK!... Second of all if anyone ever wants to give out ANY information/programs/scripts etc at all on this site they are seriously going to think twice about it because of people like you.

Posted: September 28th, 2005, 12:38 pm

zetone100
zetone100's Reps:
Last time I checked there is little they can do but refund my money... in which case I could just purchase another account. I provided no sensitive information to anyone.

Yeah,too bad ur Paypal/Creditcard info stays the same,if not that then ur IP mask will :twisted:

And no way the mods are refunding u SH!T after ur snitchin :twisted:

Posted: September 28th, 2005, 12:41 pm

naladris
naladris's Reps:
If it is related to duping as well they should be afraid. In fact I've never contact SE abotu anything ever before, and I've been on Xunleashed for well over a year. This however was an exception, our very game was on the line.

Oh, and I agreed to nothing about information on here being confidential so there is nothing to be banned for. This isn't a normal message board folks. I have the right to express myself as I feel fit as long as it doesn't harm others. I paid for a year of service and unless I was refunded the money I would most certainly dispute any charges.

I could have paster the guide into the chat form possibly, but the person asked for a link and I gave him one. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter. If I had it to do over I possibly would have copied the information to them instead of providing a link. But there is nothing I can do now. Besides, it doens't really matter.

You are over reacting. This isn't some sort of corprate secret information. SE isn't the enemy, they are our friends. They develop the game we all enjoy so much, and the good people here develop the scripts to make the boring parts of the game entertaining.

Posted: September 28th, 2005, 12:47 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
oh really? there has been dupe information on this site here and there for a LONG LONG time so i doubt that you have been here for over a year if you havnt seen it before. there was even the topic with like 10 diff dupe methods but you didnt tell SE about that one.

Posted: September 28th, 2005, 12:48 pm

naladris
naladris's Reps:
Yeah,too bad ur Paypal/Creditcard info stays the same,if not that then ur IP mask will :twisted:

And no way the mods are refunding u SH!T after ur snitchin :twisted:

Actually I work in credit card processing, and I know my rights. I also know the fees that would be involved in a charge back. When it comes to the world of credit cards the customer has all the rights and the merchant/gateway/processor has very few. Oh, and you really think I don't know how to update my IP address or pay with a differant credit card?

There was a time when this site was very respectable. There was a time when people got yelled at for posting about duping. It is sad that those people have moved on to other games.

Last edited by Guest on September 28th, 2005, 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online