top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

Guild Wars- Most Wanted List : GW Discussion - Page 3

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
sp3ct3r
October 18th, 2005, 11:03 am 

Cash on hand: Locked
here goes my sugestions ( btw i disagree with some of the above, because this is guild wars and not WoW :P ) :
# a new armor type called wings that has no AL but can have some kind of magical bonus or maybe just for the appearance thing :)
# a system where when items receive upgrades, the change is CLEARLY visible to other players, like a glow , or this "glow" could be obtained by having a complete set
# new SET ITEM mechanism where some items used combined with others give a certain bonus
# new crafter/trader profession that specializes in crafting and has a bonus buying stuff from vendors to later sell it for profit to players.
# a NEW in-game auction system where all players could post theyr items for sale/trade (this would centralize trade in the GW community, make the trades quicker and more fair and potentially reduce the virtual items shop plague)
# ability to do practice in the guild hall, like for example 1v1, 2v2, etc.. matches among the guildies
# a shared guild hall vault
# new guild items that distinguish the guild from others ( like a guild pet for example, customized guild flag, special guild emotes, or even a guild skill that one could choose among many )

Oh BTW, I hope you (the thread creator) can gather this info and post it on an official forum or even spam it across all fansites so that Anet actually sees this and maybe they like any of our ideas :)

deadlyblowfish
October 18th, 2005, 11:07 am 

Cash on hand:

methinks yes,

crazymutter
October 21st, 2005, 4:36 pm 

Tault_nzxshadows was right about the messing up of the economy if there really was a weapon upgrade trader. I think that if there is one put it then it should not sell dmg components only like fortitude, warding things like that but not max

sepentine
October 22nd, 2005, 3:01 am 

How about an Armor Craftman that allows you to at the very least color your armor with patterns and colors in places that you choose? Simular to the design for a guild cape interface. Spend plenty of coin on armor for it to be so silmular.

shanusone
October 22nd, 2005, 9:53 am 

i would like to see some sort of system for you too see where your fellow guild members are. ie what city, outpost & district.

decimater45
October 24th, 2005, 7:46 pm 

I would like to see a more customizable guild hall. Like decorate it with items ingame. More details for the cape( they are good now but wouldnt it be cooler if there was more desighns for your cape?) Be able to fight your own guildmates or other people in a city like duels, thats what really saddened me is that you cant duel somebody:(. Ingame auction system kinda like the auctino house in wow. have chars on same account be in diffrent guilds, like have 1 character in a pvp guild and the other in a pve guild. Umm i cant think of anymore right now but if i do i'll post them up on here.

mack jjr
October 30th, 2005, 4:32 am 

i think that if there were a weapon upgrade trader, the things should not need materials but should cost a lot. aniother thing to add to the list, but first, which would you prefer: a good economy, or really cheap trader stuff?? if a good economy, they should beef up all of the trader prices. if not, then yeah leave it and use materials for the upgrades (speaking as if they were real new things for chapter 2)

mack jjr
October 30th, 2005, 4:33 am 

oops didnt see there was more than one page

deadlyblowfish
October 30th, 2005, 2:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

mack jjr (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
i think that if there were a weapon upgrade trader, the things should not need materials but should cost a lot. aniother thing to add to the list, but first, which would you prefer: a good economy, or really cheap trader stuff?? if a good economy, they should beef up all of the trader prices. if not, then yeah leave it and use materials for the upgrades (speaking as if they were real new things for chapter 2)

hmm that idea wouild be a good one, and it is infact one that i like, IF the upgrades were 1/4 of the max quality.

tault_dorak
October 31st, 2005, 1:54 am 

1. No more grind and preparing to have fun:

UAX (unlock everything either on starting the game or on playing through the whole PvE part once) also in future XPacks!

2. Fix the GUI for creating parties:

No more wasting time shouting in local chat: "LFG bla bla yadda yadda" but a complete list of everyone who wants to join a team for a specific map/quest (across all districts).

3. More PvP options and maps:

CTF, Free for All, etc. etc.

4. Completely separate the PvP/PvE:

So PvE players may have a lot more equipment/weapons/skills and this stuff may be very powerful. PvE players may still PvP against other PvE players if they want. They can trade a lot more with all new equipment, this should give the economy a large boost and make it way more interesting. All equipment should be tradable as well.

PvP players can have everything unlocked so everyone is completely equal and matches are about skill, not time spend. Overpowered stuff from the PvE part can't be used in the PvP part of course.

demoneyeskyo
November 17th, 2005, 6:54 pm 

Uh.... ther is a palidin aready, its not really a class but a warrior/monk is kinda like a palidin... and ther is a rumor goinground saying that GW is making an "assasin" profession...

deadlyblowfish
November 18th, 2005, 2:09 am 

Cash on hand:

demoneyeskyo (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Uh.... ther is a palidin aready, its not really a class but a warrior/monk is kinda like a palidin... and ther is a rumor goinground saying that GW is making an "assasin" profession...

it is, read play mag. ( no, not playboy)

sepentine
November 19th, 2005, 7:53 pm 

I have seen posted in other sites that state that a guild hall storage may be in the works, as well as increasing the storage in towns. Great if that is the case. Also the Assasin would be a welcome change. There is other rumors that a more open trading system is also in discusion phases as well. The next installment will greatly expand the horizons of Tyria as we all have known it!

mentalmaniac06
December 13th, 2005, 1:57 pm 

#9.A system to customize your Guild Hall. A system like The Sims has to choose an island and build your Guild Hall from scratch, and the option to rebuild it

blackop7
December 18th, 2005, 12:28 pm 

mentalmaniac06 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
#9.A system to customize your Guild Hall. A system like The Sims has to choose an island and build your Guild Hall from scratch, and the option to rebuild it

OMG!!!!! YOU COPIED ME!!!!

EVERYONE LOOK ON PAGE 2 OF THIS THREAD!!!!! YOU"LL SEE THE SECOND SENTENCE IS JUST A COPY OF WHAT I SAID!!!! WORD FOR WORD!!!!

[ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next