top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

Hack on Guild Wars ??? : GW Discussion

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 6 posts ] 
pitpit666
July 31st, 2005, 6:26 am 

Cash on hand: Locked
My question is... Is there any HACKS for Guild Wars?... ( and works ). I have T-search and it work great i can change the value of all number you can see on Guild Wars but i change them on CLIENTSIDE so it doesn't save on the SERVERSIDE. But if someone has a REAL hack that work ill appreciate you e-mail me : pitpit666@hotmail.com

tault_danceofthedead
July 31st, 2005, 7:17 am 

pitpit666 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
My question is... Is there any HACKS for Guild Wars?... ( and works ). I have T-search and it work great i can change the value of all number you can see on Guild Wars but i change them on CLIENTSIDE so it doesn't save on the SERVERSIDE. But if someone has a REAL hack that work ill appreciate you e-mail me : pitpit666@hotmail.com

yea since you know how to use TSearch now lean how to use a packet sniffer/editor, sure you will probably get caught but oh wells.

pitpit666
July 31st, 2005, 12:48 pm 

I know how to use T-Search, but the thing is: I CANT CHANGE VALUE ON THE SERVERSIDE... Ex: i change the lvl value lvl3 to lvl20 it work GREAT i see the number 20 in my character stats, but when i close the game and save that character, it doesn't work i'm lvl 3.... I cant hack the SERVERSIDE because i dont know how... if someone know ill appreciate you email me...

syris_online
July 31st, 2005, 1:06 pm 

Why do you need to hack Guild Wars anyway? There are plenty of free online rpgs other than Guild Wars that are fully hackable. Everyone knows TSearch sucks !@#$%^&*. Just play the game normally, and work to earn !@#$%^&*. :P

pitpit666
July 31st, 2005, 3:34 pm 

Yea I know ... there is no goal for hacking GW... That game is very fun if you have money... It's why I want to hack GW...

By the way , you know other RPG Free games ? ... that you can hack ? witch one ?

tault_libertygone
July 31st, 2005, 7:33 pm 

I'm locking this thread because it's just a regular member begging for free exploits.

[ 6 posts ]