side
Guild Wars GW Cheats Guild Wars GW HacksGuild Wars GW Bots
side
top left
Username:   Password:   Remember Me?  
Guild Wars GW Guides
top right
 
TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

Has anyone seen this? : GW Discussion - Page 3

All times are UTC - 8 hours

   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
loptys_revenge
August 31st, 2005, 12:46 pm 
User avatar

Cash on hand: Locked
Jebus cripes you people get so worked up about things


   
Reply with quote  
deadlyblowfish
August 31st, 2005, 3:30 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: August 18th, 2005, 5:39 am
Cash on hand:
208.00

Posts: 731
shanusone wrote:
Once again i brought this forth as a question. Second i would not know a damn thing about editing a picture. third WTF are you making such a big deal baout it? boht my friend and i thought it was strange that it looked that way. GEEZ! get over it. it is not doctored in any way except that i cropped it down from full screen. Just because you think you know it all does not mean you do. I am not trying to get anything out of this nor am i trying to fool anyone. i just thought it was strange.



Then why are you getting so worked up?

We didnt say you were doctoring the pic, we said that its original taker doctored it. We are entitled to our opinions and do not expect to be flamed for them. Have a nice day.

_________________
Image


  Profile  
Reply with quote  
tault_libertygone
August 31st, 2005, 11:54 pm 
User avatar

Cash on hand: Locked
the picture is real, eof. did you not read what I said?

runes used to always say "value: 25 gold" on them... the OLD runes, before the rune traders. That's what this rune is! its just a rune that still exists from before the updates. its not doctored! i used to have a superior blood magic rune that was the same way. People are getting their panties in a bunch over this, and I assure you the picture is real. Yes it happens. That's all the guy was asking. You don't see them much because GW doesn't have a market for rares, so people just use them.


   
Reply with quote  
shanusone
September 1st, 2005, 2:18 am 
User avatar

Cash on hand: Locked
deadlyblowfish wrote:

Then why are you getting so worked up?

We didnt say you were doctoring the pic, we said that its original taker doctored it. We are entitled to our opinions and do not expect to be flamed for them. Have a nice day.



I am the one who took the picture.


   
Reply with quote  
blackop7
September 1st, 2005, 2:24 am 
User avatar

Cash on hand: Locked
Why are you getting so worked up, what we think doesn't change whether it's doctored or not.


   
Reply with quote  
bammargera
September 1st, 2005, 2:55 am 
User avatar

Cash on hand: Locked
yeah lol dose it matter as long as it dose its job


   
Reply with quote  
deadlyblowfish
September 1st, 2005, 3:46 am 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: August 18th, 2005, 5:39 am
Cash on hand:
208.00

Posts: 731
Tault_libertygone wrote:
the picture is real, eof. did you not read what I said?

runes used to always say "value: 25 gold" on them... the OLD runes, before the rune traders. That's what this rune is! its just a rune that still exists from before the updates. its not doctored! i used to have a superior blood magic rune that was the same way. People are getting their panties in a bunch over this, and I assure you the picture is real. Yes it happens. That's all the guy was asking. You don't see them much because GW doesn't have a market for rares, so people just use them.



thanks for clearing that up for us lib.

_________________
Image


  Profile  
Reply with quote  
shanusone
September 1st, 2005, 10:09 am 
User avatar

Cash on hand: Locked
blackop7 wrote:
Why are you getting so worked up, what we think doesn't change whether it's doctored or not.



i take offense at being accused of doctoring the picture when i didn't


   
Reply with quote  
deadlyblowfish
September 2nd, 2005, 1:27 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: August 18th, 2005, 5:39 am
Cash on hand:
208.00

Posts: 731
shanusone wrote:
blackop7 wrote:
Why are you getting so worked up, what we think doesn't change whether it's doctored or not.



i take offense at being accused of doctoring the picture when i didn't


from the information i saw in your post, the message came across that your friend had got it before you.

_________________
Image


  Profile  
Reply with quote  
shanusone
September 2nd, 2005, 4:44 pm 
User avatar

Cash on hand: Locked
My friend just finished buying his FoW armor and was broke. I lent him 40 plat to buy a super vigor. as soon as he bought it he opened a trade window and showed me what he got. i screened it. thats all


   
Reply with quote  
blackop7
September 3rd, 2005, 4:37 am 
User avatar

Cash on hand: Locked
shanusone wrote:
My friend just finished buying his FoW armor and was broke. I lent him 40 plat to buy a super vigor. as soon as he bought it he opened a trade window and showed me what he got. i screened it. thats all


Where do yall farm?(I'd like to have enough money to give away 40k)


   
Reply with quote  
sociopath
September 3rd, 2005, 4:55 am 
User avatar

Cash on hand: Locked
It is real. I have one or two sups I think hammer and sword in my storage that have been there for a long time that never got the new icon upgrade either.


   
Reply with quote  
sociopath
September 3rd, 2005, 5:01 am 
User avatar

Cash on hand: Locked
It is real, I have a couple of sups that never got the icon upgrade either dont no why but they did not. I think I had like 5 sups at the time of the icon update 3 got upgraded and 2 did not, just a glitch.


   
Reply with quote  
shanusone
September 3rd, 2005, 8:46 am 
User avatar

Cash on hand: Locked
blackop7 wrote:
shanusone wrote:
My friend just finished buying his FoW armor and was broke. I lent him 40 plat to buy a super vigor. as soon as he bought it he opened a trade window and showed me what he got. i screened it. thats all


Where do yall farm?(I'd like to have enough money to give away 40k)



I didn't Give away 40k i lent him 40k. :)


   
Reply with quote  
deadlyblowfish
September 3rd, 2005, 1:55 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: August 18th, 2005, 5:39 am
Cash on hand:
208.00

Posts: 731
shanusone wrote:
blackop7 wrote:
shanusone wrote:
My friend just finished buying his FoW armor and was broke. I lent him 40 plat to buy a super vigor. as soon as he bought it he opened a trade window and showed me what he got. i screened it. thats all


Where do yall farm?(I'd like to have enough money to give away 40k)



I didn't Give away 40k i lent him 40k. :)


Just see if he gives it back :P :wink:

_________________
Image


  Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 
   
Vote For Taultunleashed Guild Wars TopSites
Guild Wars Server Guild Wars Vote on the Guild Wars Top 200 Guild Wars hacks Private Servers Top 100 List Free Guild Wars Servers

Popular Sections
SWTOR Cheats
Guild Wars 2 Cheats
Guild Wars 2 Hacks
Guild Wars 2 Bots
Diablo 3 Cheats
Guild Wars 2 Mods

Popular Sections
WoW Cataclysm Cheats & Exploits
WoW Cataclysm Hacks & Bots
Star Wars The Old Republic Cheats
SWTOR Mods
Torchlight 2 Cheats
SWTOR Space Mission Bots
Site Nav and RSS
RSS Feed of GW Discussion RSS Feed 
Sitemap of GW Discussion Sitemap 
SitemapIndex SitemapIndex
RSS Feed RSS Feed
Channel list Channel list
 
left bottom corner   bottom corner
left corner bottom texture right bottom corner