[ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
loptys_revenge
August 31st, 2005, 12:46 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
Jebus cripes you people get so worked up about things

deadlyblowfish
August 31st, 2005, 3:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

shanusone (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Once again i brought this forth as a question. Second i would not know a damn thing about editing a picture. third WTF are you making such a big deal baout it? boht my friend and i thought it was strange that it looked that way. GEEZ! get over it. it is not doctored in any way except that i cropped it down from full screen. Just because you think you know it all does not mean you do. I am not trying to get anything out of this nor am i trying to fool anyone. i just thought it was strange.

Then why are you getting so worked up?

We didnt say you were doctoring the pic, we said that its original taker doctored it. We are entitled to our opinions and do not expect to be flamed for them. Have a nice day.

tault_libertygone
August 31st, 2005, 11:54 pm 

the picture is real, eof. did you not read what I said?

runes used to always say "value: 25 gold" on them... the OLD runes, before the rune traders. That's what this rune is! its just a rune that still exists from before the updates. its not doctored! i used to have a superior blood magic rune that was the same way. People are getting their panties in a bunch over this, and I assure you the picture is real. Yes it happens. That's all the guy was asking. You don't see them much because GW doesn't have a market for rares, so people just use them.

shanusone
September 1st, 2005, 2:18 am 

deadlyblowfish (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Then why are you getting so worked up?

We didnt say you were doctoring the pic, we said that its original taker doctored it. We are entitled to our opinions and do not expect to be flamed for them. Have a nice day.

I am the one who took the picture.

blackop7
September 1st, 2005, 2:24 am 

Why are you getting so worked up, what we think doesn't change whether it's doctored or not.

bammargera
September 1st, 2005, 2:55 am 

yeah lol dose it matter as long as it dose its job

deadlyblowfish
September 1st, 2005, 3:46 am 

Cash on hand:

Tault_libertygone (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
the picture is real, eof. did you not read what I said?

runes used to always say "value: 25 gold" on them... the OLD runes, before the rune traders. That's what this rune is! its just a rune that still exists from before the updates. its not doctored! i used to have a superior blood magic rune that was the same way. People are getting their panties in a bunch over this, and I assure you the picture is real. Yes it happens. That's all the guy was asking. You don't see them much because GW doesn't have a market for rares, so people just use them.

thanks for clearing that up for us lib.

shanusone
September 1st, 2005, 10:09 am 

blackop7 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Why are you getting so worked up, what we think doesn't change whether it's doctored or not.

i take offense at being accused of doctoring the picture when i didn't

deadlyblowfish
September 2nd, 2005, 1:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

shanusone (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
blackop7 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

i take offense at being accused of doctoring the picture when i didn't

from the information i saw in your post, the message came across that your friend had got it before you.

shanusone
September 2nd, 2005, 4:44 pm 

My friend just finished buying his FoW armor and was broke. I lent him 40 plat to buy a super vigor. as soon as he bought it he opened a trade window and showed me what he got. i screened it. thats all

blackop7
September 3rd, 2005, 4:37 am 

My friend just finished buying his FoW armor and was broke. I lent him 40 plat to buy a super vigor. as soon as he bought it he opened a trade window and showed me what he got. i screened it. thats all

Where do yall farm?(I'd like to have enough money to give away 40k)

sociopath
September 3rd, 2005, 4:55 am 

It is real. I have one or two sups I think hammer and sword in my storage that have been there for a long time that never got the new icon upgrade either.

sociopath
September 3rd, 2005, 5:01 am 

It is real, I have a couple of sups that never got the icon upgrade either dont no why but they did not. I think I had like 5 sups at the time of the icon update 3 got upgraded and 2 did not, just a glitch.

shanusone
September 3rd, 2005, 8:46 am 

I didn't Give away 40k i lent him 40k. :)

deadlyblowfish
September 3rd, 2005, 1:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

I didn't Give away 40k i lent him 40k. :)

Just see if he gives it back :P :wink:

[ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next