top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

Just want to know if there is a bot available. : GW Discussion

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 13 posts ] 
tault_hoki
June 6th, 2005, 1:45 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
Im a free member and am not willing to fork up the 25 without confirmation that there is a working bot available for guild wars.
I wanna go to work and when I come home have tons of gold and runes. ^^

Tault_admin
June 6th, 2005, 7:01 pm 
administrator
administrator
Mod in Training

Cash on hand:

We have a ranger one but it needs to be tested more to make sure it actually works.

Tault_admin
June 20th, 2005, 1:10 am 
administrator
administrator
Mod in Training

Cash on hand:

Yes the ranger one is working atm as a followup.

tault_7earsrunred
June 20th, 2005, 7:01 pm 

Speak in english next time w1ndu

tault_w1ndu
June 20th, 2005, 7:03 pm 

BOOHOO im banned.

tault_udn1w
June 26th, 2005, 5:26 am 

Banned

tault_defjam101
June 27th, 2005, 6:29 am 

I just wanna join site for exploits, dunno, a little bit to help me on the side. I don't want bots or macros cuz NCSoft is very good at detecting hackers. And besides, my guild and peeps are good enough anyways, but there are sometimes I wish I could take the easy way out...

Tault_admin
June 27th, 2005, 7:03 am 
administrator
administrator
Mod in Training

Cash on hand:

Well its your call if you want to join. I always tell people to submit information for a premium membership. The payment way is the last resort.

bammargera
August 6th, 2005, 7:32 am 

lol if i join this site it wont be for the bots are hacks, all i need is good explots to get tuns of gold

arena net are crackin down on bot and stuff so if yer usin em i wount like to be in yer shoes

youngyoda
August 6th, 2005, 8:08 am 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts

Cash on hand:

The XU part of this site is a program to make scripts(bots) and it is an outstanding piece of software.. so when they say they do not like talk about bots is offends me because I am a big fan of XU and I want them to talk about bots here more often so the XU team will hurry along support for guild wars if XU makes support for GW available you will see scripts for everything from chest run bots to UW run bots. The support only needs to be added to XU for all this wonderful botting to be available.

Instead of saying “Don’t ask for a BOT” … I would suggest adding to the forum guidelines. As soon as XU support is added bots will be available to all. I feel as if these GW forums has an anti botting attitude…. Concerning XU if this is a merger XU is a botting program and should take showcase at least in terms of this one area that has to do with XU’s purpose.

For the general public: If GW support is added to XU you will have so many bots you will not know what to do. XU will be like prepared executable exploits. Tault will generate the information necessary to fuel the bots and XU will package them nicely for you to run AFK.

tault_libertygone
August 6th, 2005, 11:07 am 

Youngyoda, you completely misinterpret ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING. No one said "Don't talk about bots." The rules apply to the DISCUSSION forum which is avaliable to NON PREMIUM members. And people don't TALK about bots, they BEG for them. And guess what, bots will NOT be avaliable to all. They will be avaliable to premium members only.

You want to talk about bots? There is a forum for it! See the forum entitled "GW Macro, Script, and Program Discussion"? That's where people talk about bots. (here is a link, in case you can't find it: http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/vi ... .php?f=397) You can talk your head off about bots there. You can even beg for them if you wish, because you've earned that right as a premium member.

But when I see a damn leech non-premium member with 3 posts saying something like "hey can u send me the bots, my aim is st00pidn00bie thx" I lock it, and they never come back usually.

Do you see this thread locked?? NO! Why? Because the original post was someone asking if there were bots avaliable in the premium section, a valid inquiry seeing as you would not want to pay 25 dollars for nothing.

But you, in your infinite wisdom once again, have managed to turn it around into something like "oo the mods lock everything about bots and say we can't talk about em ehhh." Get it right man.

youngyoda
August 6th, 2005, 3:32 pm 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts

Cash on hand:

My point is not to attack the mods but as there is only a handful of people in the bot forums. . I think it would be a good idea for the regular members to rally support behind the GW XU development. I’m sure they are unaware that XU is even capable of what they are asking for. So if we get a large enough user base i know for past experience that XU will understand there is a demand and develop GW support ASAP.

Tault_admin
August 7th, 2005, 10:39 am 
administrator
administrator
Mod in Training

Cash on hand:

Actually no haha. We have a list of things. Doing it in order. GW is about 3rd on the list i believe. We are working our fastest to get things all set up. The merger still isnt done need to fix alot of problem we are still having. IF you have noticed search, the point system, the CE system, ect ect. Those need to be fixed.

AS well soma update wont work 100% so it is being tweaked. Basically after soma then its just tinker with CE some and those minor fixes then GW support on xunleashed.

[ 13 posts ]