top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

330hp Rt/Mo Vengeful Spirit Bonder : GW Submissions

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 2 posts ] 
slowhiteone
March 6th, 2008, 12:37 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
i like to play my rit but he gets boreing well my friend gave me a build the other day to farm outside of ice tooth caves on my rit. Its really fun and u can do it in hard mode.

Armor:
* Any full set of 15 AL (lowest possible you can buy) in Shing Jea Monastery. You can also use starter armor that is 5 AL for each piece. Lower the AL, the better.
* A Superior Restoration Rune on Restoration Headwrap, and Superior Spawning Rune on one other armor piece. This will drop your health to 330.
* 5 Radiant Insigneas for each piece of armor, and 3 Attunement Runes for extra 14 energy.

Weapons/Items:
* Any max inscribable staff with 20% HSR, a 10% HSC "Swift" staff head, a +15 energy/-1 "Seize the Day" inscription and a 20% longer enchantments wrap (optional but recommended).
* Or any one-handed weapon with +5 energy and 20% longer enchantments, with any offhand for energy.
* Staff is recommended to get the 20% HSR and 10% HCS, which can speed up farming.
* a Shamanic Restoration Wand with 20% HSR (of Memory) and +15 energy ("Seize The Day"). Paired with an inscribabled Restoration off-hand with 20% HSR ("Forget Me Not") and 10% HCS (Swiftness). This will give you two chances of 20% HRS of your Restoration spells, and possibly double your chances of getting half recharge on VwK. You also will get +27/-1 Energy.

Here is the template code that cna be used to put the build in faster instead of going skill by skill.
OAOk4gPaITKjFj4VP0i4V8h+QeA

SKills
Vengeful was khanhei
Vengeful weapon
prot sprit
sprit bond
reversal of damage
retrobution
essence bond and balthzar sprit

Using Spirit Bond will heal you for 80hp when triggered, but you only gain around 47hp, and that is plenty of health to negate all damage and keep you alive. Spirit Bond is mainly mean't to keep you alive when VwK is recharging and not in use. Spirit Bond can also be used when needed, if you are still taking damage while using VwK. It is also very good for countering any amount of health degeneration from conditions and hexes.

any questions pm me in game

Healing Cracker

Tault_admin
March 6th, 2008, 2:16 pm 
administrator
administrator
Mod in Training

Cash on hand:

Can members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

[ 2 posts ]