Solo Ele/Mo UW Build : GW Submissions

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 5 posts ] 
young_jedi
August 12th, 2005, 6:33 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
ELE/MONK
All 5 superior runes... 105 health
on occasion i will bring the quest item from cities of ascalon for the -50 health and then use a major rune..but thats personal preference)

ZEALOTS FIRE
BALTH AURA
ETHER RENEWAL
DIVINE BOON
PROECTION BOND
ESSENCE BOND
BALTH SPIRIT
HEALING BREEZE OR SYMBOL OF WRATH

I use 16 energy storage
i use 12 protect for the enchant
the rest in smiting ( i move smiting to 12 after i cast enchants)

When you cast enchant bond remember that you will have a -3 energy but will get back 2. This means every single attack will deal you -1 energy. This is why it is important to have 16 energy storage and a +12 icon. (i use smiting rod/monk icon) the amount of energy u have is the key obviously!
AFTER enchanting yourself, cast ether renewal and spam boon to get all your sps back!)

I can take 5 at a time now, but to start work with just 3 of the aataxes. The whole key to this build is ETHER RENEWAL. at 16 skill the energy you get back is 5 energy for each enchantment and 20 health per enchantment!!!. Every chance you get you have to cast this. The main spell i use to regen sps/health is divine boon since it costs 5 and has a 1 second recharge. Between the boon itself's healing and the +20 per enchant i can completely recharge myself before the 10 second time is up! As you see the ether renewal flashing that it is going to end, cast balth aura and hopefully u get it off..it depends on the breaks...regardless if you can cast it before the ether renewal runs out...you get back 16 energy. I normally cast 4-5 boons (which damage each time with zealots) and then cast balth aura.. that usually maxes out the 10 seconds lasting time of ether renewal. Throughout the fight if u need to heal just use divine boon and you should be fine. If you feel more comfortable using healing breeze throughout the fight to compensate for the bleeding you can do that too and just give up symbol of wrath.
Just remember..energy management is the key. Make sure u dont try and use balth aura till the last cast of ether renewal and to always have it on. It does take longer than the monk build but of course this is just intended on making my character more fun and more capable of doing anything!!

tault_libertygone
August 12th, 2005, 8:04 pm 

I thought about this... I like it, but we don't really accept builds like this anymore unless they are absolutely exceptional and well written... I will let the users decide.

tault_danceofthedead
August 12th, 2005, 8:10 pm 

Ok, a moderator's viewpoint.

Not really an amazing build. Many different E whatever combos work very well in UW by themselves at level 20 with max fire damage, this isn't really a big deal plus I have seen this similar post on another pay site, not accusing of stealing but it's pretty common.

tault_greybok
August 31st, 2005, 5:10 pm 

This is common info as is any UW solo guide nowadays. I am getting tired of all the UW solo guides that are just copied and pasted from other forums or even this one. Please lock

tault_libertygone
September 1st, 2005, 12:07 am 

Necroposter! Needs to be locked anyway.

[ 5 posts ]