top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

EXTREAMLY NEW : GW Guide Discussion

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 14 posts ] 
vampirelestat68
August 13th, 2005, 10:07 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
hey Im really new to guild wars I watched a quest at a friends house a few days ago and I LOVED IT im going to go buy it in a few days, I was thinking of a mesmer elemental, and I was curiouse as to color groups and such. any input on how to start out would be good as well and erm...Ill love you forever? :?

tault_danceofthedead
August 14th, 2005, 5:06 pm 

Yea, probably go elementalist/mesmer in that order, reason being you can get 80 energy, which is moer helful IMO than fast casting from a mesmer. Also the Elementalist armor from what I have seen.

vampirelestat68
August 15th, 2005, 11:58 am 

Thank you, your the only one whos replied and my post has been up for a day or two lol and the info is much apreciated

faeth924
August 15th, 2005, 12:29 pm 

If you are new, the warrior is a fairly strait-forward class, just so you learn the ropes a little.

bammargera
August 15th, 2005, 5:08 pm 

faeth924 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
If you are new, the warrior is a fairly strait-forward class, just so you learn the ropes a little.

yes - warrior is easyest to do

if u want a challange make a monk/warrior

vampirelestat68
August 16th, 2005, 12:13 pm 

Yeah I think Im gonna go with a summoner though I like the idea of commanding nature so maybe a fire ele/trapper ranger from what Ive heard its a good combination ((I have the game now but Im out of town and cant download it to this computer its killing me T_T however once I get a screen name if anyone wants to be friends on GW send me a pm with your screen name, any help in-game would be cool too))

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

merdux
August 24th, 2005, 10:00 am 

warrior/monk is best class... IMO a w/m that knows how to play can kill any other class. i pvp all day long and only time i seem to have trouble is when im fighitng 4 people at once or fighting another warrior so... make a warrior :)

blackop7
August 24th, 2005, 12:45 pm 

merdux (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
warrior/monk is best class... IMO a w/m that knows how to play can kill any other class. i pvp all day long and only time i seem to have trouble is when im fighitng 4 people at once or fighting another warrior so... make a warrior :)

Don't listen to anybody that says W/Mo or Mo/W is best, it isn't, it's just the most popular one and I'm getting tired of seeing it. It all depends on what type character you want. Go to Gwonline.net, guildwars.ogaming.net. gaamefaq.com, and othe guild wars fan sites to find what you are looking for.

deadlyblowfish
August 30th, 2005, 1:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

bammargera (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
faeth924 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Err... no

If you wany a challenge make a n/r

blackop7
August 30th, 2005, 4:58 pm 

bammargera (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

ARE YOU KIDDING!?!?!?!?!!? Mo/W is the second easiest next to W/Mo!

mikeruurds
September 1st, 2005, 2:26 am 

I would go with N/Me... nice combination for well balanced offensive and defensive.

I have already finished with Mo/W and W/Mo... so maybe that's why my opinion is a little biased :D

helllord
October 6th, 2005, 1:49 pm 

LOL

helllord
October 6th, 2005, 1:49 pm 

SRY WRONG FORUM

deadlyblowfish
October 6th, 2005, 10:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

err...