top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

Killing yourself and necros making minions out of you. : GW Guide Discussion

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 12 posts ] 
mxdude
October 11th, 2005, 2:51 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
Hey guys, I was wondering how people kill themselves and then necro's make minions outta them.. Because lots of people told me this, and im a necro and we gvg quite often. But when someone uses sacrifice skills, u cant go lower than 1 health can you?

And if this is a noob question, plz dont get all pissed complaining why I dont know or something like that..

EDIT: He dies before the round starts.

Last edited by Guest on October 12th, 2005, 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deadlyblowfish
October 11th, 2005, 10:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

its called rushing in and getting murdered.

mxdude
October 12th, 2005, 2:48 pm 

Sorry, forgot to add before the round starts.. He gets killed before the round starts.

sp3ct3r
October 12th, 2005, 4:52 pm 

perhaps its the skill that makes you foes take shadow damage when you sacrifice life and deals fixed damage to you, or you can also die from bleeding, there are several ways.

myexcuse
October 12th, 2005, 5:16 pm 

necro's dont die fast enough.

just use a mesmer with 5 superior runes and illusion of wakness and 16 into fast casting...

if your using a necro for the sacrifice health skills that help out the minions, as long as your not trying to do HoH with this, itl work i guess..

sincity
October 12th, 2005, 10:38 pm 
premium

Cash on hand:

Necro skill Blood is Power will kill you if u cast it 4 times very quickly. so for a team to do what you are suggesting you would need two necros (i minion master and 1 BiPer) and a monk who has the enchant skill to res him and the stop the enchant so he dies again for another body ect ect. in the end you would have a few minions and 1 necro with 15% DP

deadlyblowfish
October 13th, 2005, 6:12 am 

Cash on hand:

ah, yeah blood is power and 33% sacc 5 energy skills

then theres some move that poisons you too, cant remember it.

carefoot
October 14th, 2005, 11:40 am 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts
premium

Cash on hand:

Lol

shanusone
October 14th, 2005, 6:32 pm 

deadlyblowfish (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
ah, yeah blood is power and 33% sacc 5 energy skills

then theres some move that poisons you too, cant remember it.

chilibans poisons the caster (attrib) Curses

faeth924
October 14th, 2005, 7:27 pm 

Yea, so if you can get a party of like 3 or 4 necros doing this, and 1 of them has level 16 Death Magic and can raise powerful minions/horrors/fiends.....

....imagine the timer runs down, teh gates open, and you see an entire undead army rushing at you.

I have heard accounts of HoH groups producing so many bone minions that the other team couldn't kill them all, it just wasn't possible. They took up most of the fighting area and just encircled everyone.... slaughtered... them .... then of course they made more minions from the victims.

sp3ct3r
October 14th, 2005, 8:39 pm 

Damn from an stupid looking post at the start we got some uber knowledge here :) nice one guys :D
Oh btw, when playing with party, if you use an invencimonk-like build (5 superior runes + the -50hp offhand icon, if you die once and any party member tries to ress you, you die again, instantly. so i would suggest the following build:
3 mesmer/ranger with 5 runes,-50 offhand. with 16 fast cast and quickning zephyr spirits, whatever spirits (maybe eoe for after timer start fun ^^)
3 mesmer/necro with 16 fastcast/12deathmagic (can use the +2death and blood skill too and whatever skills like blood is power to pump the ressurectors mana).
2 mesmer/monk with 16fast cast/ using keystone signet,ressurection signet, light of dwayna and mantra of recovery.

ok guys this was kind of a joke, i dont take any responsability if this actually works or not :)

edit: oh i forgot to add pets to the me/rangers

tault_danceofthedead
October 14th, 2005, 9:16 pm 

I use this commonly with my E/N, I just have Chilibans and all the life draining spells, kill myself in 3 spells, than get back up do it again. It's funny to do it when you are in random PvP cause somneone will res you and you just do it again, acting like someone killed you is funny and they get frustrated. I do however use Death Nova to poison people with that build, very powerful and people will run from you once you hit them the first time.

[ 12 posts ]