Making nice money at level 4 : GW Guide Discussion

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 12 posts ] 
gw hacker
October 4th, 2005, 4:25 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
Hi guys, im realy a PRO in what i do.

Wanna know what i do?

I mainly farm... YEA im level 7 and i already farm, run and i rule in PVP.

Here are some mean tricks to get people pissed and to make easy money.

1'st: !@#$%^&* people off while making HUGE amounts[u]

Ok, you have to face it, this is a HIGH risk of making LOTS of ennemies.
What you need for this:
About 1-2 hours a day;
Patience;
and a bit of understanding.

Ok, first, you need to be NON guilded. Go to dist. 1 and say in "Trade" chat the following phrase: Level (your level) needs good, supportive and helpfull guild!

If someone answers you and says: "Wanna join my guild" answer "yes but i need some help" if he says he can help you with wha ever needs to be done, tell him you need some good money to make your dream armor in Droknar's Forge. He will ask you the amount needed ( Usualy armor has an overall cost of 15k over there) But if you are scared that they will say that it's a too large sum, say that you already have a part of the money and ask them for the amount needed.

To reduce the risk of being know as a major scammer, wait for the guild master to be logged off before quiting the guild.

Note: This will more likely work on new founded guilds WITH GUILD HALLS!
------------------------------------

Item scaming:

Heh a whole different thing here... Item scaming will need more patience then the other method above! But that doesnt mean that it is tufer.

Go to dist. 1 and wait that some guy who is selling something says that he is selling something that intrest''s you...
Whisper him and tell him to meet you somewhere.
He shows you the item, you ask him for the price.
You say that your guild has no online users at the moment but that they will come on later in the day and tell him that you are going to do some heavy duty quests and that you need the wep right now.
You also need to tell him that you will pay him 4/3 of the price he asked as soon as some one from your guild logs on.

If he doesnt accept, tell him that he can always report you, and ultimately, suggest him to add you to his freinds list so he remembers that he lent you whatever you are trying to scam.
-------------------------------------
Good stuf WITHOUT the above.

I dont know much about farming but I know that i do it often (without realizing it)

Its easy, every spot you can get to without dying, you can farm.
First, locate all chests in the region you wish to farm, buy some keys that match the chest's name, run to the chests without fighting and open them and pick the item, you can do that over and over and it doesnt takem alot of time!
-------------------------------------

This is my first guide so have a little sympathy for me

I have posted this in an other section of this site, sry -_- im new arround

sp3ct3r
October 4th, 2005, 5:38 pm 

im sorry, but farmin locked chests dont seem a very good idea to me... oh, and 1 more thing, your previous ideas aint bad, its just the old "comon sense/everyone knows" thingy... But hey, take this as a constructive criticism and improve yourself posting new out-of-the-box ideas :)

stpain
October 4th, 2005, 10:32 pm 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts
premium

Cash on hand:

The first few things are a common scam trick. Whic i though wasnt allowed here :S??

Also farming locked chests. is great. You can make a huge profit if you do some furnace chest farming ;)

Been there, done that!

deadlyblowfish
October 4th, 2005, 10:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

My god, he posted this in submissions too, and as a lv 20 guild master, who while leveling up my first characters, fell victim to a few of these scams, i propose the post be locked.

stpain
October 5th, 2005, 7:49 am 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts
premium

Cash on hand:

Yah and change his nick too... Gw Scammer :P

Been there, done that!

shadow embraser
October 5th, 2005, 12:04 pm 

Why should it be locked? I mean this is still common sense... Aint this site supposed to be <<Outlaw>> Stuff considered as MMORPG <<Cheating>> place?

I mean be opened, he even said that he was sory cuz he posted it 2 times =S Give him a break, close this post but plz, dont insult him in front of everyone!

deadlyblowfish
October 5th, 2005, 2:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

shadow embraser (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Why should it be locked? I mean this is still common sense... Aint this site supposed to be <<Outlaw>> Stuff considered as MMORPG <<Cheating>> place?

I mean be opened, he even said that he was sory cuz he posted it 2 times =S Give him a break, close this post but plz, dont insult him in front of everyone!

Number 1: He posted that before he posted the other one
Number 2: Anyone with the name 'gw hacker' deserves to be forcibly castrated and shot
Number 3: If some people read this, think its a good thing, and your at the butt of the scam, how would you feel?

gw hacker
October 5th, 2005, 3:24 pm 

I would personaly feel humiliated to be insulted by:

1- Some 1 with an avatar of a pinguin written on it << I hate penguins>>
2- If you dont accept my excuses, you shoul get a dose of endorphines to slow your brain down
3- My name doesnt concern you
4- I said that this was already posted on an other part of this forum
5- Please gimme a break, im new arround here.

tault_danceofthedead
October 5th, 2005, 5:31 pm 

Sometimes I wish I was moderator of the GW forums too...

blackop7
October 5th, 2005, 6:46 pm 

deadlyblowfish (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
shadow embraser (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Number 1: He posted that before he posted the other one
Number 2: Anyone with the name 'gw hacker' deserves to be forcibly castrated and shot
Number 3: If some people read this, think its a good thing, and your at the butt of the scam, how would you feel?

Answer to Number 1: You're getting all worked up all over a double-post ,like he completely messed up boards, which he didn't.
Answer to Number 2: That's his name, get over it, and what is this? An exploit site. We have a section under "Guild Wars Forums"( it's on the far middle-left ) called "GW Programs / Scripts" that I'm guessin is used to hack GW.
Answer to Number 3: If I were scammed I'd feel stupid, not bad, because to be scammed takes a !@#$%^&* move on the victim's part.

In essence, before you type, turn on that 5-watt bulb you have and think.

tault_danceofthedead
October 5th, 2005, 8:23 pm 

I have an idea, let's please stop flaming each other. If you are not a mod stop trying to act like one. Liberty is completely competent at doing his job so let him delete the posts if it is neccessary.

Tault_admin
October 6th, 2005, 12:46 pm 
administrator
administrator
Mod in Training

Cash on hand:

but i am locking this :)

[ 12 posts ]