top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

Plz plz plz tell me GW : GW Guide Discussion

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 10 posts ] 
gatsumah
August 20th, 2007, 9:24 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
Ok.....So im experianced with wow private servers and i would rlly like to no how to get on gw priv servers since i have never players + i need a link that i can download at =D If any1 could plz explain plz! i would rlly apreciate it pm me ur email... for msn so we can walk threw this thanks bye+D

sshaun007
August 21st, 2007, 1:32 am 

I don't understand what you're trying to say. Proof reading for the win? 4nd pls d0n'7 t4l|< 1ik3 d1s cuz i75 n07 c00l 0r 4nyt1ng, it's just difficult to read.

And one more thing, why do you want to play Guild Wars on a Private Server? You know there's no monthly fee or anything like that for this game right? Or are you gonna cheat? That takes the fun out of the game.

From what I know, there's no such thing as Private Servers for Guild Wars. Its not like the game has been modded yet. In fact, the game is seemingly impossible to mod. Or at least extremely difficult.

dlm_bittersweet
August 21st, 2007, 12:44 pm 

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
Ok.....So im experianced with wow private servers and i would rlly like to no how to get on gw priv servers since i have never players + i need a link that i can download at =D If any1 could plz explain plz! i would rlly apreciate it pm me ur email... for msn so we can walk threw this thanks bye+D

For the rest of you that don't speak "noob".
Translation:
Ok... So I am experienced with WoW Private Servers and I would really like to know how to get on Guild Wars private servers since I have never played. And I need a link that I can download (Guild Wars?) at. If any one could please explain this, please, I would really appreciate it. PM me your email address or MSN messenger so you can walk me through this. Thank you, bye.
-end translation.
First, learn some decent grammar. Doesn't have to be perfect, just enough so people can understand you. Second, if you're going to misspell a word, at least make sure it's the correct word to misspell. it's KNOW, not NO.
Now, I'll answer your questions. There are no private severs, You can't download GW for free, go out and buy it, and no, you can't have my email/MSN.

sshaun007
August 22nd, 2007, 2:04 am 

dlm_bittersweet (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):

Translation:
Ok... So I am experienced with WoW Private Servers and I would really like to know how to get on Guild Wars private servers since I have never played. And I need a link that I can download (Guild Wars?) at. If any one could please explain this, please, I would really appreciate it. PM me your email address or MSN messenger so you can walk me through this. Thank you, bye.
-end translation.
First, learn some decent grammar. Doesn't have to be perfect, just enough so people can understand you. Second, if you're going to misspell a word, at least make sure it's the correct word to misspell. it's KNOW, not NO.
Now, I'll answer your questions. There are no private severs, You can't download GW for free, go out and buy it, and no, you can't have my email/MSN.

Thanks, dlm_bittersweet. I don't think there's much point in answering though, he's probably one of those people who post, and won't come back to read a reply.

If he DOES read, however, I would like to correct a mistake. You can download the game client from the official website, http://www.guildwars.com. However, to actually log in and create a character to play, you need an Serial Number or Access Key (Both of them provide you with a code to create an account).

hellscreamz
December 9th, 2007, 7:16 am 

Wow... No GW private server? if there isnt then what teh !@#$%^&* is this? :

http://www.tault.com/mmorpgs/guildwars/ ... rvers.html

Read the guild wars private server box... there IS GW private servers >.>

lilfisher
December 9th, 2007, 1:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

its a way for google hits, there is no such thing as a private server for guild wars.

peo2008
February 3rd, 2008, 12:50 pm 

Just so you people know there are guild wars private servers and they only take about 5 minutes to set-up (not including download time)

crazzym3x
February 3rd, 2008, 5:45 pm 

dlm_bittersweet (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Translation:
-end translation.

You talk all hating and you don't even know the facts, you can download the client for free.

joka666
February 4th, 2008, 4:51 am 

peo2008 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Just so you people know there are guild wars private servers and they only take about 5 minutes to set-up (not including download time)

LOL, gwlp doesnt work which is the ONLY gw private server that was close to emulation, giventhat half of the dev team in volved walked away from the project I find it unlikely it's going to be completed

If you have a different I would like to see it

freyasco
February 5th, 2008, 7:34 am 

Cash on hand:

Not sure why you can't just buy it? If you can afford a pc and an internet connection then its not much more to pay for the game on top of your expenditure?

[ 10 posts ]