top left
Username:   Password:   Remember Me?  
Guild Wars GW Guides
top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

Would I get premium for... : GW Guide Discussion

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Will a thunderhead keep guide get me premium?
Yes 20%  20%  [ 2 ]
No 10%  10%  [ 1 ]
It's likely 30%  30%  [ 3 ]
It's unlikely 40%  40%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 10
loptys_revenge
August 28th, 2005, 10:03 am 

Cash on hand: Locked
Making a guide on Thunderhead keep (including what to use and team builds)? I've already started on the what to use section and am hoping that if I submit it I'll get premium.

tault_danceofthedead
August 28th, 2005, 11:49 am 

you would win premium if you can teach people how not to be stupid playing this match, I am sick of incompetent players especially monks.

loptys_revenge
August 28th, 2005, 11:52 am 

The guide includes quite a bit. I'll try to put in how to make sure to get good people. I'm almost done, the what to use is the largest and last section I have to do. I'll probably have it finished by tonight.

tault_libertygone
August 28th, 2005, 5:49 pm 

guh... read the rules. unless your guide is absolutely mind blowing and exceptional you probably won't even get a three month premium.

loptys_revenge
August 29th, 2005, 1:35 pm 

Well I submitted it, I hope you like it. Although I don't think the map included worked.

deadlyblowfish
August 30th, 2005, 1:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

loptys_revenge (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Making a guide on Thunderhead keep (including what to use and team builds)? I've already started on the what to use section and am hoping that if I submit it I'll get premium.

Give it a vid and maybe.

loptys_revenge
August 30th, 2005, 1:30 pm 

Here's the link to it:
http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/vi ... hp?t=23872

I have one premium yes and one that is maybe a yes, but he didn't quite clearly say. Go and say what you think about it. Pleeeeeeeease :(
Just look at my puppy eyes :shock:

deadlyblowfish
August 30th, 2005, 1:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

loptys_revenge (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Here's the link to it:
http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/vi ... hp?t=23872

I have one premium yes and one that is maybe a yes, but he didn't quite clearly say. Go and say what you think about it. Pleeeeeeeease :(
Just look at my puppy eyes :shock:

HOW many pages :P XD

loptys_revenge
August 30th, 2005, 2:36 pm 

It's more like 16, but 17 if you count the legal stuff, special thanks, and table of contents (its about a paragraph over 16 pages). Without the table of contents and the 17th page, the stuff you should read basically, it would be 15 pages.

deadlyblowfish
August 30th, 2005, 3:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

It's more like 16, but 17 if you count the legal stuff, special thanks, and table of contents (its about a paragraph over 16 pages). Without the table of contents and the 17th page, the stuff you should read basically, it would be 15 pages.

Your dedicated man, i respect that.

blackop7
August 30th, 2005, 6:21 pm 

Did you make it that big cuz you have nothing better to do, or are you dedicated?

young_jedi
August 31st, 2005, 2:28 am 

If old boy went through the time and effort to produce that big of a guide for one mission......I should at least think he should qualify for something....but I submitted a guide to farm Iron Mines and was shot down because "Northern Shiverpeak monsters are just as hard as Southern Shiverpeak monsters"(can't figure that logic out.....but whatever).

Anyways goodluck

loptys_revenge
August 31st, 2005, 3:28 am 

blackop7 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Did you make it that big cuz you have nothing better to do, or are you dedicated?

Actually, I'm a little bit of both. People have said I'm quite dedicated to things once I get into them, but then again I have nothing else to do now that school has started. Our school is great, but my classes suck. History is like 2nd grade, but with easier homework, or none at all. After everything my teacher says she goes on with mmmmkay, alright?, or do you understand what I'm saying? Then everywhere else I get no homework except triginomotry, which takes 5 minutes to do usually.
So yeah, I get bored where I am when all my friends live miles away :roll:

deadlyblowfish
August 31st, 2005, 3:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

blackop7 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Actually, I'm a little bit of both. People have said I'm quite dedicated to things once I get into them, but then again I have nothing else to do now that school has started. Our school is great, but my classes suck. History is like 2nd grade, but with easier homework, or none at all. After everything my teacher says she goes on with mmmmkay, alright?, or do you understand what I'm saying? Then everywhere else I get no homework except triginomotry, which takes 5 minutes to do usually.
So yeah, I get bored where I am when all my friends live miles away :roll:

Heh, same for me when i write my guides/mini novels.

helllord
September 22nd, 2005, 3:05 pm 

jeez you have way to mutch time on your hands get a girlfreand dud lol :)

[ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next