taultunleashed logoAutoit v3 AutoLogin Macro : Lineage 2 Submissions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 27 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

Autoit v3 AutoLogin Macro : Lineage 2 Submissions - Page 2

Posted: April 9th, 2004, 7:31 am

tault_lanfear
tault_lanfear's Reps:
It looks like a great script. If we could only get some more people to test this for confirmation? I didn't have much luck with it either. Maybe I'm doing it all wrong. :/

Posted: April 9th, 2004, 8:32 am

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I'll give it a go this weekend, my GF's B-day is this sunday so I am spending most of it with her but I'm sure I'll have some time to test it out some where. My results will be up by monday =)

Posted: April 9th, 2004, 12:23 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I didn't try today, but yesterday I had problems just getting past the login prompt w/o the macro. And once I finally did, I couldn't get back to the login prompt when I chose a server and clicked the button.

I assume it has something to do with a problem in the client or on the servers that was causing this, because I didn't have my macro even loaded.

This behavior is something I did NOT encounter until yesterday and it will surely mess with the macro's ability to automate logins.

Lanfear (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I didn't have much luck with it either. Maybe I'm doing it all wrong.

Which version did you try? When did you try it?
What sort of problems did you have with it?
  • Could you not get past the login prompt?
  • Did you have a problem with the macro detecting the character select screen?
  • Did it pause for a while at the server select screen before choosing a server?
  • Do you have problems with the keypad+ key unloading the macro from memory? Do you think that key should be changed to something else? (spacebar perhaps?)
  • Does ESC not stop the tada.wav from repeating?
  • Does the macro seem to go very very slow?

I can not find and squash bugs w/o feedback.

FYI, on one of my systems it crawls, the other it goes very very fast. Both are P4 2.4Ghz with nVidia Ti graphics cards, and I can't figure out why it's so different. On the slower of the two systems I lowered the delay to 400, which seems to have speed it up a little, but nothing like the faster one is going. I'm thinking maybe it's the keyboard repeat delay is set differently on the two systems or something, but I haven't yet toyed with that setting, I'll report my findings asap.

I would like to be able to create in-game macros as well, but I think I'm going to have to switch to different software to get that done. I might be able to come up with a way to 'detect' the coordinates of the different boxes on-screen for both in-game macros and the login macro so it works under all resolutions, but I have not played with it too much, so I don't know how fast it will be, or if it is even possible with AutoIt.

Can anyone recomend a different piece of software to aid in making these things? Does anyone have any experience good or bad with Xylobot?

Happy Easter to those who celebrate it,

-TDS

Posted: April 9th, 2004, 4:28 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Turns out that the login problems I was having were due to problems on their end. Servers look to be all back up again as of a few minutes ago. So.. test away..

Posted: April 12th, 2004, 4:36 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
*bump*

Posted: April 13th, 2004, 2:37 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
mate I can't get it to work , my macro is so much more simple and faster...:(

let me know, so I did the script, I start the script and then game, at this point I see the tray icon, but it says Sript Paused... so why is that?

I get to Login screen but nothign happening, also in your script I saw no User name section just password, so we imput Username then macro does pass???

I really don't get it, you want feeback please if you are a computer guy you should know how to do reports for your programs, we all learn that in Computing,

So how about you explain slowly, each process, liek I did above:

Script started, Icorn tray, load game... then.... what do I do?

Posted: April 13th, 2004, 3:00 am

tault_bearacedougie
tault_bearacedougie's Reps:
why do you need an auto log in macro? just do it yourself :P

Posted: April 13th, 2004, 4:08 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
that is true, I have one that works just fine:)

ah well, i guess i liked the idea of it.

Posted: April 13th, 2004, 4:12 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
If you read the comments in the top of the script it would be obvious ;-)

The script is paused until it detects Lineage 2 running, so that you can not accidently paste your password elsewhere..

Shift-Alt-L activates the macro after you type in your username.

Type your username in the box, leave the cursor at the end of your username in the Login box. Hit Shift-Alt-L to activate the macro.

Posted: April 13th, 2004, 4:14 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
hm.. being you didn't read it, be sure to hit ESC or + on your numberpad BEFORE you choose a character and enter the game. otherwise your password COULD be pasted in the chat window.

+ on the numpad unloads the macro, ESC just stops it after the end of the current loop.

Once you are at the character select screen, it should automatically stop trying to type your password, and will start to play tada.wav over and over.

Posted: April 13th, 2004, 4:20 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
BearaceDougie (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
why do you need an auto log in macro? just do it yourself :P

Recently its been pretty good, and you can actually log in w/o using a macro at all. When I wrote this, logins were taking up to 10 minutes even with the amcro looping through and entering your password over and over for you.

If they had a decent login system that didn't require you to login again each time you wanted to connect to a server.. (you click, it can't get in to it pauses for like 30 seconds, then gives you back control and keeps you on the same server select screen) then there would be no need for a macro at all..

Given the difficulties logging on at the time I wrote this, I felt that this was a valuable assett to the community. Since it isn't appreciated, I will just give up and not bother with it any longer.

Posted: August 10th, 2016, 9:15 pm

wariororc

Total Posts: 1
wariororc's Reps: 0
how to run this autologin i never use this aplication before !
thanks for kindess :wink: :wink:

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online