blue large dot

Autoit v3 AutoLogin Macro : Lineage 2 Submissions

Posted: April 3rd, 2004, 2:18 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Hi, I wrote this one myself.. should work under any resolution. I have included a script version number because I intend to update it to allow the user to select the server they want as well, under all 3 supported resolutions.

(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
;
; AutoIt Version: 3.0
; Language:       English
; Platform:       Win9x/NT
;
; Script Version: v1
; Script Function:
;   AutoLogin for Lineage II
;   Verified to work under 800x600, 1024x768, and 1280x1024 32-bit color.
;
; To effectively use this macro:
;    Edit the $pass variable below to reflect your Lineage II Password.
;    Load the macro
;    Run Lineage II
;    Type Your login name into the ID box, make sure the cursor is still in the ID box.
;    Press Shift-Alt-L to activate the macro.
;
;    The macro will automatically repeatedly attempt to login to the last server you
;    successfully entered.  Once it has logged in, it will play tada.wav every 2 seconds
;    until you stop the macro.
;
;    You can stop the macro at any time using the ESC key.  The macro will stop at the
;    end of the current loop.  Shift-Alt-ESC will stop the macro instantly, and cause
;    it to unload itself.  (Do NOT use Shift-Alt-ESC in the character select screen after
;    login, only use ESC)
;
Dim $pass, $stoplogin

$pass = "mypass"

AutoItSetOption("MouseCoordMode",0)
AutoItSetOption("SendKeyDelay", 1)

;WinActivate("Lineage II")
WinWaitActive("Lineage II")

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate") ;ESC
HotKeySet("+!{ESC}", "Terminate2") ;Alt-Shift-ESC
HotKeySet("+!l", "AutoLogin")  ;Alt-Shift-L

Func AutoLogin()
   WinActivate("Lineage II")
   Local $color,$size
   $size = WinGetPos("Lineage II")

$stoplogin = 0
   While NOT $stoplogin
      Send("{TAB}")
      Send($pass)
      Send("{ENTER}")
      Sleep(200)
      Send("{ENTER}")
      Sleep(200)
      Send("{ENTER}")
      Sleep(1000)
                $color = PiXelGetColor($size[2] - 1,$size[3] - 1)
                If $size[2] == 1280 Then
                   $chk = 1449253
                ElseIf $size[2] == 1024 Then
         $chk = 2569277
                ElseIf $size[2] == 800 Then
         $chk = 1712938
                EndIf

If $color ==  $chk Then
                   SoundSetWaveVolume(100)
         While NOT $stoplogin
            SoundPlay("C:\Windows\media\tada.wav")
            Sleep(2000)
         WEnd
         ExitLoop
                EndIf
   WEnd
EndFunc

Func Terminate()
     $stoplogin = 1
EndFunc

Func Terminate2()
    Exit 0
EndFunc

;;;; Just loop and wait for some HotKey press ;;;;
While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd
;;;;;;;;

; Finished!

Access to this website would be nice. Either way, the script is yours now, I have only submitted it here.

-TDS

Posted: April 3rd, 2004, 7:36 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
:shock: Two updates in one day, can you believe it? :twisted: 8) :lol:

For those not familiar with AutoIt v3:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
AutoIt v3 is an opensource BASIC-like scripting language designed for automating the Windows GUI. It uses a combination of simulated keystrokes, mouse movement and window/control manipulation in order to automate tasks in a way not possible or reliable with other languages (e.g. VBScript and SendKeys).

It is completely freeware, and can be obtained from the AutoItv3 Official Home Page

What's New:
  • Can now, optionally, select a server other than the default.
  • Easily adjustable delay to help compensate for different systems and server delays from various sites.

Known problems:
  • The colors looked for by this macro ont he character select screen were those found on my system alone, others systems may vary, especially if you are using a gamma setting other than 3 and 16-bit color depth. The next version of this macro will hopefully compensate for gamma differences, to some extent.
  • If you change resolutions in options, you might need to exit the game and restart again for the coordinates to match up correctly. I had this problem during testing, I have no solution other than restarting the game after resolution changes.

(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
;
;
; Script Version: v2
; Script Function:
;
;    Load the macro
;    Run Lineage II
;    Type Your login name into the ID box, make sure the cursor is still in the ID box.
;
;    The macro will automatically repeatedly attempt to login to the last server you
;    successfully entered.  Once it has logged in, it will play tada.wav every 2 seconds
;    until you stop the macro.
;
;    You can stop the macro at any time using the ESC key.  The macro will stop at the
;    end of the current loop.  Shift-Alt-ESC will stop the macro instantly, and cause
;    it to unload itself.  (Do NOT use Shift-Alt-ESC in the character select screen after
;    login, only use ESC)
;
Dim $pass, $stoplogin, $res, $delay
Dim $res[3] ; 3 resolutions, 1 color, 5 servers (indexes are 0-2, and 0-5)

$pass = "mypass"
$server = 0 ; 0 = default server, 1 = server 1, 2 = server 2, etc..
$delay = 400 ; increase if lag causes the macro to malfunction, decrease for higher speed

; ----------------------------
; You should not need to edit anything beyond this point
; ----------------------------

$res[0] = "1449253,540,362,376,389,402,416" ; 1280 x 1024 (color,col,srvr1row,srvr2row...)
$res[1] = "2569277,400,235,250,260,275,285" ; 1024 x 768  (color,col,srvr1row,srvr2row...)
$res[2] = "1712938,300,150,160,175,190,200" ;  800 x 600  (color,col,srvr1row,srvr2row...)

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
HotKeySet("+!{ESC}", "Terminate2")
HotKeySet("+!l", "AutoLogin")  ;Alt-Shift-l

Func AutoLogin()
   Local $color,$size,$chk,$ary
   If $size[2] == 1280 Then
      $chk = 0
      $chk = 1
      $chk = 2
   EndIf
        $ary = StringSplit($res[$chk],",")

$stoplogin = 0
   While WinActive("Lineage II") AND NOT $stoplogin
      Send("{TAB}")
      Send($pass)
      Send("{ENTER}")
      Sleep($delay)
      Send("{ENTER}")
      Sleep($delay)
      If $server == 0 Then
         Send("{ENTER}")
      Else
         MouseClick("left",$ary[2],$ary[$server + 2],2,1)
      EndIf      
      Sleep(1000)
                If $color ==  $ary[1] Then
                   SoundSetWaveVolume(100)
         While NOT $stoplogin
            SoundPlay(@WindowsDir & "\media\tada.wav")
            Sleep(3000)
         WEnd
         ExitLoop
                EndIf
   WEnd
EndFunc

Func Terminate()
     $stoplogin = 1
EndFunc

Func Terminate2()
    Exit 0
EndFunc

While 1
    Sleep($delay)
WEnd
;;;;;;;;

; Finished!

Hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed making it.

-TDS

Posted: April 3rd, 2004, 9:24 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
im really pretty newb at all this stuff so please be patient with me. When you say "load macro" what exactly does that entail? I mean, I figure I copy that text into a file but what file? a .bat file? a .txt file? i'm just a little confused on what I do with the code and how I make it work. thx.

Posted: April 4th, 2004, 3:42 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
My appologies.

Download and install AutoIt v3, paste this code into a .au3 file (i.e. l2login.au3), edit the appropriate variables, then double click the .au3 file to load it. (once AutoIt is installed all *.au3 files should automatically be associated, you will see the AutoIt icon in your system tray when it is loaded.

I am running it on 2 computers now without problems, both are 2.4Ghz P4s, however I had to increase the delay to 600 on one of them, for some reason. It should cycle through the login process very quickly, if you see it getting stuck, increase the delay and stop/restart the macro.

Once you are logged in it will play tada.wav over and over until you press ESC. For some reason when you UNLOAD the macro with Shift-Alt-ESC it Alt-Tabs out of the game at the same time. You can not Alt-Tab out of the game in the character selection screen or on a Loading screen, the game will freeze and you can not re-enter it. There is no harm in leaving this macro loaded while you play, as long as you don't use the Shift-Alt-L key combo (I made it an uncomfortanle key-combo to press to prevent accidental display of your pass in-game).

-TDS

Posted: April 4th, 2004, 10:53 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I've discovered that the key combo I chose to unload the script/macro (Shift-Alt-ESC), is what was putting me back into windows. Apparently, Shift-Alt-ESC sets the currently active window out-of-focus, so of course when we press it we return to windows. :oops:

There is a new version of the macro forthcoming which will change this key-combo and fix a few other minor problems I've encountered like, for example, using the ESC key at all is a PITA while this macro is loaded, which prevents you from easily aborting a spell, or any special attacks.

It would be nice to have some kind of response from the admin here, or feedback from the users regarding how this automated login macro is being accepted.

Does it work for everyone who has tried it?
Anyone care to report any bugs?

Meanwhile, I'm going back to playing this wonderful game :P

-TDS

Posted: April 5th, 2004, 4:35 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
After you make your submission feel free to check back from time to time to see the status of your post. Keep in mind we get lots of duplicates submitted; however, there are tons of exploit, guides, and macros out there. If its not in our database and you submit it you will get a lifetime membership to our site.

I sure wish somebody would reply. Am I being impatient? :(

I can see people are reading it, so there seems to be interest, but why won't anyone reply?

Ok, here is V2.2, which corrects almost all of the problems I have encountered. Feedback from the community is required to correct any of the problems you may be having which I have not discovered, or that I am unaware of simply because it is not reproducable here.

It should be noted I downloaded AutoIt for the first time myself, the day I submitted this macro, this is my first attempt at macro writing in general. I chose AutoIt because of the powerful scripting language. Feedback of any kind would be most welcomed, and appreciated.

Is there already something better already in use perhaps?

Frustrated by the lack of response,

-TDS

Changes:
  • Now you cean leave the macro running w/o it interfering with your ESC keypress. Since we now forward the ESC keypress on to the application. -- I had such trouble with using my ESC key to abort casts or untarget, glad this is finally fixed, and opens the door to add features to perform other repetative tasks besides logins. (suggestions welcome)
  • Further increased the delay default to 600
  • You can now unload the macro before you actually start the game if you have changed your mind. (now use + on the numpad instead of Shift-Alt-ESC however)

Release Notes (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I changed the gamma settings on my system to see if the macro still properly detected the character select screen under different conditions, but I was unable to break it.

There is a minor problem, where the macro tries to login one more time after the character select screen pops up, but sending the keystrokes and mouseclicks required to login appears to have no effect there. Once it runs that last time it properly detects the character select screen and loops the tada.wav (thereby stopping further attempts to login).

You should be careful NOT to select a character and load the game until you have pressed ESC or + on your number pad at least once. This will abort the macro so that your password CAN NOT be sent to the chat window in the game once it loads. Failure to stop the macro using ESC before you select a character and enter the game will result in one of the following:
  1. if the character select screen was not detected, or you select a character and load the game before it has a chance to detect it, you may be putting your password at risk, because the macro is probably still trying to log into the game.
  2. if the screen WAS detected, it is playing tada.wav over and over again. It will not stop playing the wav until you press ESC. If the tada.wav is playing, the login code is effectively disabled and there is no chance of sending your password to the chat window, unless you use the Shift-Alt-L key combo again. Just press ESC once to get rid of that annoying tada.wav, it is only there so that you can walk away from the computer and be notified when login is successful.

The Shift-Alt-L and ESC HotKeys are not functional until the macro detects a Lineage II window, this is an attempt to prevent you from enabling the macro

The future...

Future updates to this code will be mostly reported bugfixes unless someone has ideas on how to enhance it. If there is ever a v3 it will provide a dialog the first time you run the macro asking you to setup your password and delay (defaults provided of course) and save them into an ini file which is used from then on.

On with the code...

;
;
; Where to find the latest version of this macro, including all known
; bugfixes and the newest features?  http://www.tault.com/ of course
;
; Script Author: Anonymous
; Script Version: v2.2
; Script Function:
;
; ------------------------------
;    Download and install AutoIt v3 (AutoIt v3 is an opensource BASIC-like
;      scripting language designed for automating the Windows GUI.)
;      It can be obtained from the official website: http://www.hiddensoft.com/autoit3/
;
; Once you have installed AutoIt v3 (not v2!!!):
; ----------------------------------------------
;    Copy this script into a file named l2login.au3
;    Double-click on l2login.au3 to load it
;         (You will see an AutoIt icon appear in your system tray)
;    Run Lineage II
;
;    The macro will repeatedly attempt to login.  Once it has successfully reashed the
;    character select screen.  It will automatically detect this and stop tring to login.
;    To notify you of the successful login, it will play tada.wav every 2 seconds until you
;    stop the macro by pressing ESC, or by unloading the macro by pressing the + key on
;    your number pad.
;
;    You can also stop the macro at any time before a successful login using the ESC key. 
;    The macro will stop at the end of the current iteration (when you are next returned to
;    the login box).  Using the + key on the number pad will unload the macro from memory,
;    thereby stopping it instantly wherever it happens to have left off.
;
Dim $pass, $stoplogin, $res, $delay
Dim $res[3] ; 3 resolutions mapped, format of each array element:  color,x,srvr1y,srvr2y...srvr5y

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;             BEGIN CONFIGURATION SECTION             ;;;

$pass = "mypass"
$server = 0 ; 0 = default server, 1 = server 1, 2 = server 2, etc..
$delay = 600 ; increase if dialog lag causes the macro to malfunction, decrease for higher speed

;;;              END CONFIGURATION SECTION              ;;;

; ------------------------------------------------------
; You should NOT need to edit anything beyond this point
; ------------------------------------------------------

$res[0] = "1449253,540,362,376,389,402,416" ; 1280 x 1024
$res[1] = "2569277,400,235,250,260,275,285" ; 1024 x 768
$res[2] = "1712938,300,150,160,175,190,200" ;  800 x 600

HotKeySet("{NUMPADADD}", "TerminateMe") ; + on the Number Pad

;WinActivate("Lineage II")

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "StopLogin")     ; Escape key
HotKeySet("+!l", "AutoLogin")      ; Shift-Alt-L

Func AutoLogin()
   Local $color,$size,$chk,$ary
   If $size[2] == 1280 Then
      $chk = 0
      $chk = 1
      $chk = 2
   EndIf
        $ary = StringSplit($res[$chk],",")

$stoplogin = 0
   While WinActive("Lineage II") AND NOT $stoplogin
      Send("{TAB}")
      Send($pass)
      Send("{ENTER}")
      Sleep($delay)
      Send("{ENTER}")
      Sleep($delay * 3)
      If $server == 0 Then
         Send("{ENTER}")
      Else
         MouseClick("left",$ary[2],$ary[$server + 2],2,1)
      EndIf      
      Sleep(1000)
                If $color ==  $ary[1] Then
                   SoundSetWaveVolume(100)
         While NOT $stoplogin
            SoundPlay(@WindowsDir & "\media\tada.wav")
            Sleep(3000)
         WEnd
         ExitLoop
                EndIf
   WEnd
EndFunc

Func StopLogin()
   $stoplogin = 1
   HotKeySet("{ESC}")
   Send("{ESC}")
   HotKeySet("{ESC}", "StopLogin")
EndFunc

Func TerminateMe()
    Exit 0
EndFunc

While 1
    Sleep($delay)
WEnd
;;;;;;;;

; Finished!

As with any other submitted code, you probably should not use this if you do not understand what it does. You assume all liability, yada, yada..

And above all else, Enjoy playing Lineage II!!

See ya in there.

Posted: April 5th, 2004, 7:27 am

tault_lanfear
tault_lanfear's Reps:
I'm having a friend test this macro now. I'll get back to you with the results shortly. =)

Posted: April 5th, 2004, 2:02 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
hmm.. turns out that a change I made to the latest version significantly slows down the macro. I added it in there w/o sufficiently testing it first in an attempt to get it to detect the character select screen w/o looping through the login process again one last time, not only did this fail, but it slows down the rate at which the macro attempts to log in significantly, on my computer.

rather than posting the whole thing, yet again..

just change the line that looks like this:

Sleep($delay * 3)

to look like this:

Sleep($delay)

that will give back the old speed again, and everything is still adjusted using the $delay variable in the configuration section. If it is too slow on your computer lower the delay, if it is too quick, increase it.

Posted: April 7th, 2004, 3:54 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
so my macro is not being accepted, or what?

Posted: April 7th, 2004, 6:26 am

tault_lanfear
tault_lanfear's Reps:
Sorry, haven't had the chance to personally test this myself. I had a friend try it out, and he said it was giving him problems/not working etc. Can someone else here who has tried this macro out let us know if it's working well for you?

thanks!

Posted: April 7th, 2004, 6:52 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
But, no specific feedback from your friend identifying what problems he is having?

Posted: April 7th, 2004, 9:22 am

tault_lanfear
tault_lanfear's Reps:
ya he said it was "jacking" his system, "and crashing the game". That was all the feedback he had to offer. :/ Wish I had more to go on... which is why i am hoping some others have tried it too.

Posted: April 7th, 2004, 12:26 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
crashing the game?!?!?

how is that even possible?

the latest version was used, right?

Posted: April 8th, 2004, 7:31 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
bump

Posted: April 9th, 2004, 4:23 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Well, I must say, I'm disappointed in this community. I had hoped to be a regularly contributing member here.

What I don't understand is why its such a problem for anyone to test this macro.

Is it my choice of software? If so, what is the widely accepted choice of software? Xylobot?

Is it lack of comments (I thought I did pretty good), and your inability to understand what the code does without sufficient commenting?

Is it lack of interest in a login macro?

Is it false advertising? Do you guys just take submissions and ignore the person who submitted, rather than grant them access to your site as advertised?

what is it?

Frustrated,

-TDS

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online