blue large dot

LOTROExtreme 0.9 Beta Test : LOTROExtreme - Page 11

Posted: July 11th, 2007, 10:17 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
IT will be beastly very shortly. We have a giant update coming with lots of new things. They keep on doing stupid updates to change structs which delayed it a day now. ARGH

Posted: July 13th, 2007, 11:14 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
Here is a status update.

I have everything working all injected and a totally !@#$%^&* licensing routine in place. Now the down side is that I dont want this one to get immediatly hacked again. I've given it to a few people here on the forums that asked for it to test it out for me for a few days and get some feedback.

Posted: July 13th, 2007, 11:38 pm

tault_razorwing

Total Posts: 196
tault_razorwing's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
Are the people you gave it to on the forum are they testers or hackers?

Posted: July 14th, 2007, 11:01 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
Right now I only gave it out to 4 people. I'm actually on vacation until next friday so I dont have access to add anymore people to the list. I also have a fully working bot that I'm also debating on releasing.

Posted: July 14th, 2007, 3:41 pm

antareus

Total Posts: 297
antareus's Reps: 11
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Wyvernx... giveme... lol I've been dying to work further on my lotro bot. : /

Posted: July 14th, 2007, 4:33 pm

amu9308

Total Posts: 128
amu9308's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
Thought it was last week. Is next friday this coming Friday or the Friday after that?

:cry:

Posted: July 14th, 2007, 11:02 pm

tault_razorwing

Total Posts: 196
tault_razorwing's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
wyvernx (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Right now I only gave it out to 4 people. I'm actually on vacation until next friday so I dont have access to add anymore people to the list. I also have a fully working bot that I'm also debating on releasing.

Hope you are enjoying your vacation, i was on vacation this week too, but it was interrupted so i had to come home early :(

I was not asking to test / hack it, although it would be nice :P i just wondered, i am just trying to protect your work, if your new update has security bugs / exploits for example then all your work would be destroyed and the community would be waiting another few months again for an update.

If you have a fully working bot, then what i would suggest is based on your previous discussion about charging people for your work, i would start charging people for bot (only if its fully working), but provide LOTROextreme for free for tault registered users only. That way the community can develop there own tools and bots as well as having the option to pay additional money to you for your bot.

Let me know what you think WyvernX :)

Posted: July 14th, 2007, 11:11 pm

lukiko11
lukiko11's Reps:
I would generously donate to try it out (the bot i mean). I've been DIEING for LOTROExtreme 1.0 :(

Posted: July 15th, 2007, 4:24 pm

redmap
redmap's Reps:
For over a month I've been anxiously awaiting this new radar, and kept on the edge thinking it would be "any day now". For the last month, I've had no choice but to use the other radar. Theirs works, and they don't tell you "very soon" every other day for over a month. Come on man, don't let them show you up. They already have the benefit of theirs running on a cheaper framework. It's starting to look like you just don't care anymore. At the very least, you should try and convince us that you do, even if you really don't. I've always enjoyed your work, but now I'm starting to lose hope since I haven't seen anything but promises. I know I've gotta be wrong, but I still don't have any proof.

and please, in the future, when you have something that's tough and is going to take you this long, I'd really appreciate it if you could at least stop getting my hopes up every other day, only to leave me hanging.

Basically, I love your work man. But what I've seen in the last month has been really wearing on my nerves. Not the fact that this hasn't worked in over a month, but the way I am continuously told "it's ready, and it's amazing, but you can't have it yet". Do not keep giving out timeframes if you cannot meet them. And please quit teasing us. This is a paysite and it should be a little more mature than those forums where everyone brags about their !@#$%^&* that they won't tell anyone.

Posted: July 15th, 2007, 5:05 pm

jazcat
jazcat's Reps:
I signed up for a years subscription just to get this utility, it's been over a month and it's still not working... Will i get another month added to my subscription?

You advertise LOTRO Extreme but no where does it say "Not Working" fooling people into signing up to get access to the non working download.

Posted: July 15th, 2007, 7:58 pm

syval627
syval627's Reps:
guys im just as angry as you all are but they LOTRO and Turbine are screwing up coding all the time. It is incredibly hard to code a bot/radar/program when the game constantly updates weekly. It sucks that they keep giving us the time frame of very soon/any day now/by this Friday/ and now this coming Friday. The program should be amazing upon release so I say we just let the coders do there thing to make it the best it can be. Just my two sense.

Posted: July 16th, 2007, 1:55 am

jazzee
jazzee's Reps:
Heh just live with it guys that you paid for this, Tault has always been the same, feeding the "none the wiser" a lot of turd.

Tault_Admin said:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
They keep on doing stupid updates to change structs which delayed it a day now. ARGH

Um, they haven't changed the structures since beta release relative to location and spawns etc., how would I know? well... because I have my own little crappy c++ project that grabs that info from the game. If you wan't proof I can even show you by releasing it on here, maybe it would be of help to you ...

Lotroextreme, heh... ReadProcessMemory spam is all it does - is it any wonder it's a !@#$%^&* headache to maintain, notwithstanding a severe performance hit on any machine that runs it.

Fully working bot? ROFL..... you can't even get the names out of the thing let alone a bot..

Taking money off people for this is a crime tbh. Consider actually completing a product before trying to sell it :idea:

Posted: July 16th, 2007, 3:17 am

x000013

Total Posts: 103
x000013's Reps: 0
Tault Volunteer Staff
jazzee (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Heh just live with it guys that you paid for this, Tault has always been the same, feeding the "none the wiser" a lot of turd.

Tault_Admin said:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
They keep on doing stupid updates to change structs which delayed it a day now. ARGH

Um, they haven't changed the structures since beta release relative to location and spawns etc., how would I know? well... because I have my own little crappy c++ project that grabs that info from the game. If you wan't proof I can even show you by releasing it on here, maybe it would be of help to you ...

Lotroextreme, heh... ReadProcessMemory spam is all it does - is it any wonder it's a !@#$%^&* headache to maintain, notwithstanding a severe performance hit on any machine that runs it.

Fully working bot? ROFL..... you can't even get the names out of the thing let alone a bot..

Taking money off people for this is a crime tbh. Consider actually completing a product before trying to sell it :idea:

I'll be interested to see your work. I too also have a little project I'll like to get underway, I've just not programmed C/C++ in erm over 7 years and dont know jack about grabbing memory values from another thread. So any help would be cool :)

Last edited by x000013 on July 16th, 2007, 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: July 16th, 2007, 3:47 am

antareus

Total Posts: 297
antareus's Reps: 11
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
There are some things that I would like to point out too all you impatient people.

First off, if you paid for a years subscribtion to this site just to get lotroextreme but then found out that it doesn't work atm, then why didn't you just get a refund? You took a chance when you decided to wait for the program to be released so imo you don't deserve an "extra" month for your waiting on the program.

Secondly, taultunleashed is a big site filled with exploits,bots, hacks and guides for other games (but including lotro). I've seen wyvernx working on serveral bots at the same time, atm he seems to be mostly working on the FFXI, vanguard and lotro programs (also saw him submit a fishing thing for wow). Now what made lotroextreme get so delayed is because they are updating the security of the program to stop hackers etc... from using their software without a subscribtion. Anyway all in all, Wyvernx is doing this out of his own free will and he isnt making money on it ( or well, not that much I believe), you should all be glad that Wyvernx decided to work with taultunleashed instead of some competitor.

Now finally, like I just said previously tault unleashed has many sections for many mmos with bots,hacks,guides and exploits. If lotroextreme isn't working then why not check out some of the exploits in lotro, or maybe (if its a bot you need) try out the autoit bots in the bot section of the lotro forums.

Trust me, I have a lot of bots that I want to convert to lotroextreme, but I also need it working before this can be done, so I guess I'll wait.

Posted: July 16th, 2007, 5:57 am

Tault_mississippi

Total Posts: 257
Tault_mississippi's Reps: 0
Lifetime Member (Scripting)
premium
Yea - what Antareus says!

If you ain't satisfied - move on. If you really feel the need to whine and moan - send tault_admin a private message - but stop cluttering up my favorite message boards! :evil:

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online