Sorry : GW Discussion

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 8 posts ] 
farts_mcgee
October 20th, 2005, 5:48 pm 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts

Cash on hand:

I have just been looking back at myself, and wow. I have made an absolute fool of myself. I don't know what's gotten into me, but I promise I will watch myself. I sincerely apologize to everyone here at TaultUnleashed, and especially to everyone I offened.

And, Liberty, actually I was going to send a request to be a moderator, but I felt noobish and kept it to myself :)
==============
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
Wow. This topic seems old. But, if you are still recruiting, I would love to try out.

First of all, I have run clan's for many games in the past such as Starcraft and Diablo II. I also have a lot of experience with moderating, since I am a Mod on my GW Guild Site. I am able to keep things in order, spam to a minimum, able to help out wherever I am needed, and I know how to deal with people. I play Guild Wars often, and have a lot of time to spend on this site helping others, and keeping things in order. I am skilled in making Guide's and I am able to answer most questions’ concerning Guild Wars. I have been playing since the Beta day's of Guild War's, and am always happy to help a fellow player. With all the time on my hands, I could do it on a regular basis. I am on this site everyday for a few hours’ pretty much, or I am making Guide's or progressing in the Game. This site is a work of art, and I hope that I will someday be able to help keep it in order and help it achieve its best.

If I was a Moderator, and I was needed to check the Submission Information Forum's, I would personally get on Guild War's and go and check to see if the Exploit / Cheat / Guide worked or if it was false information. I would also be able to do my best to make sure that it was not plagiarized. I would also know when people have crossed the line and deserve to be warned / banned. I know and understand the site rules, and I obey them, and I will certainly make sure other's do so as well. I know that sometimes we all get out of hand a little, but I think that I really can help out and keep things in order, and the chaos to a minimum. I really do have experience in keeping thing's in order and such, since I have run many Clan's and Forums in the past. I ran a large Guild that had about 30 people and I Administrated the forums, the Guild Was Yoshi United. I then gave it to a friend of mine, for I wished to join my pal's Guild,(I am an officer in the Guild, and a Moderator on the Forums) so I could spend more time with him and his community of friends. Yoshi United died out a month or so after I left, but my point here is that I am well able to keep and maintain a Guild, and I should also be able to do the same on these Forums.

Right now, the only active Moderator on these forums that I see, is Tault_libertygone. He does a great job and all, but I think it is a bit much for only one man. I think that if I was a moderator, I would truly be able to lighten his load, and make his job easier, by keeping things in order.

Well. There is my submission. I really love the site, but I do think that Tault_libertygone could use a hand :wink: Well, take care everyone!

lolz, what a nub. Anyway, I am truly sorry everyone for my actions, and now that I look at it, I understand that not everyone will read the rules before they submit and there is nothing I can do, except as you said Liberty, point them in the right direction, and hope they do read it and do better next time. I think the reason I was so harsh is because I just assumed that everyone knew the rules. The reason why I made that guide was to try and help everyone who wants it.
Anyway...I am sorry.

tault_libertygone
October 20th, 2005, 8:03 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
apology accepted. the community needs members like you, but you just gotta keep yourself in check.

deadlyblowfish
October 21st, 2005, 1:37 am 

Cash on hand:

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
Right now, the only active Moderator on these forums that I see, is Tault_libertygone.

:shock: :lol:

Dude, your a great guy, just remember to think before you post a bit more :-)

farts_mcgee
October 21st, 2005, 4:01 pm 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts

Cash on hand:

Right now, the only active Moderator on these forums that I see, is Tault_libertygone

Heh, suppose thats not true anymore, grats on your promotion db

crazymutter
October 21st, 2005, 4:21 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
Everyone makes mistakes

stpain
October 22nd, 2005, 8:26 am 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts
premium

Cash on hand:

Huh dealy is mod now :) whoesah :)
LOl have fun and mcgee... Everyone makes a idoit of him sometimes :)... So dont worry be happy :) :P

Been there, done that!

Tault_admin
October 22nd, 2005, 9:15 am 
administrator
administrator
Mod in Training

Cash on hand:

yea stpain we are always working on making the site better :)

stpain
October 25th, 2005, 11:28 am 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts
premium

Cash on hand:

Lol why am i not on they staff then :P ??? j/k

Been there, done that!

[ 8 posts ]