top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

Drake Run the best way - a guide with the warrior monk : GW Submissions

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 9 posts ] 
tault_jhnmchl935
June 27th, 2005, 10:46 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
I found this easiest with the Warrior Monk. First you go through and when u get the the first villagers, turn left and go down that hill. Go out and trigger the second group of skeletons and go back there. You have skipped 2 patrols. Fight them if u wish. The thrid patrol is near a boss, when u get into that area, go the the right to the bright colored house/building and stand next to it. The skeletons will pass you. Now go own that boss and continue to the warlock and the ranger. After you kill those, wait for the skeleton groups to go off. One group will stay behind, so wait till they are in the bridge and charge in. After you kill those, continue on and kill all the groups that follow to open the gate. Talk to the guy with the ! over his head and he will open the gate for you. If u have henchies, this is where u will kill them. Run past the mergoyles and run down to the second group. Just stand there if u have henchies...they should die eventually. I found out if u have 3 or more they wont die, theyll kill all of the goyles. After the last one dies, run fast down the trail on the left side going down the hill. now the drakes.
The first two are on patrol behind the bridge on the left side when u come off the trail. Then continue the opposite way after you kill those and back to the 2 on that little hill. when u get to the hill, run to the top and fight them there, cause there is another patrol of drakes then walk by there. If u kill those 2 before those other 2 come down, cool, take those out too. If they passed, just wait, they should come back in a minute. After those are killed, head up to the other side of that little hill and get those 2 Chests up there. the first one is gold and the other is items. Then continue till u get to the bridge. Watch out, 2 mobs spawn and u should wait till they pass. then continue on to the left side and go to the beach, kill some of the drakes in that area making sure u pull only 2 at a time. On the beach there is a building, in front of it there is a chest with coins. On the dock there is another with items. usually 3-5 items will drop. Then head back to the water and to the little island of sand where more drakes should be. Look to ur right, there should be a little inlet, check down there for drakes, sometimes they arent always there. head back and around that little rocked area and kill the drakes there. Again there is an inlet u should check for drakes. Head out over the water. This is where usually drakes give me a hard time by grouping up. Wait for them to move around and try to get 2 of them. After you kill them, on the left there are 2 chests. the first one with items and the second one with gold. Head back down the penninsula or strip of island, whatever u want to call it. And fight the drakes there if there are any. On the land to the right there also might be drakes, if there arent. Congrats you killed them all. teleport back to Kryta and sell ur stuff.
The warrior setup is as following. 14 Swordsmanship 5 Tactics and 11 Healing. I used the skills Shield stance, sever artery, gash, Live vicariously, galrath slash, final thrust, mending, and ressurect because it should always be there lol. You can put another skill of choice there maybe sprint for running from mobs. the warrior had max armor and a major absorb. he also had 556 Health.
I hope u enjoyed this guide and im happy if it helped at all.
~ <<Dwarven Might>>

tault_jhnmchl935
June 27th, 2005, 11:01 pm 

a picture is upcoming if that will help at all. one with stats and skills and other one of map

tault_jhnmchl935
June 27th, 2005, 11:35 pm 

These are my Pictures

Tault_admin
June 27th, 2005, 11:43 pm 
administrator
administrator
Mod in Training

Cash on hand:

Can you tidy up the typing to please paragraphs are you friend :)

tault_jhnmchl935
June 27th, 2005, 11:51 pm 

you mean make the first part so "eye-stressing?", if thats a yes...sure i will put it in paragraphs lol

tault_jhnmchl935
June 27th, 2005, 11:56 pm 

I found this easiest with the Warrior Monk. First you go through and when u get the the first villagers, turn left and go down that hill. Go out and trigger the second group of skeletons and go back there. You have skipped 2 patrols. Fight them if u wish. The thrid patrol is near a boss, when u get into that area, go the the right to the bright colored
house/building and stand next to it. The skeletons will pass you. Now go own that boss and continue to the warlock and the ranger. After you kill those, wait for the skeleton groups to go off.

One group will stay behind, so wait till they are in the bridge and charge in. After you kill those, continue on and kill all the groups that follow to open the gate. Talk to the guy with the ! over his head and he will open the gate for you. If u have henchies, this is where u will kill them. Run past the mergoyles and run down to the second group. Just stand there if u have henchies...they should die eventually. I found out if u have 3 or more they wont die, theyll kill all of the goyles. After the last one dies, run fast down the trail on the left side going down the hill. now the drakes.
The first two are on patrol behind the bridge on the left side when u come off the trail. Then continue the opposite way after you kill those and back to the 2 on that little hill. when u get to the hill, run to the top and fight them there, cause there is another patrol of drakes then walk by there. If u kill those 2 before those other 2 come down, cool, take those out too. If they passed, just wait, they should come back in a minute.

After those are killed, head up to the other side of that little hill and get those 2 Chests up there. the first one is gold and the other is items. Then continue till u get to the bridge. Watch out, 2 mobs spawn and u should wait till they pass. then continue on to the left side and go to the beach, kill some of the drakes in that area making sure u pull only 2 at a time. On the beach there is a building, in front of it there is a chest with coins. On the dock there is another with items. usually 3-5 items will drop.

Then head back to the water and to the little island of sand where more drakes should be. Look to ur right, there should be a little inlet, check down there for drakes, sometimes they arent always there. head back and around that little rocked area and kill the drakes there. Again there is an inlet u should check for drakes. Head out over the water. This is where usually drakes give me a hard time by grouping up. Wait for them to move around and try to get 2 of them. After you kill them, on the left there are 2 chests. the first one with items and the second one with gold. Head back down the penninsula or strip of island, whatever u want to call it. And fight the drakes there if there are any. On the land to the right there also might be drakes, if there arent. Congrats you killed them all. teleport back to Kryta and sell ur stuff.

The warrior setup is as following. 14 Swordsmanship 5 Tactics and 11 Healing. I used the skills Shield stance, sever artery, gash, Live vicariously, galrath slash, final thrust, mending, and ressurect because it should always be there lol. You can put another skill of choice there maybe sprint for running from mobs. the warrior had max armor and a major absorb. he also had 556 Health.
I hope u enjoyed this guide and im happy if it helped at all.
~ <<Dwarven Might>>

I think this is what u meant....tell me if im right or wrong

Tault_admin
June 27th, 2005, 11:57 pm 
administrator
administrator
Mod in Training

Cash on hand:

it is :)

tault_jhnmchl935
June 27th, 2005, 11:59 pm 

thank you....um do u mind me asking....is it good at all? i havent posted something like it before and i thought i could give it a try

tault_libertygone
June 28th, 2005, 1:29 am 

Sounds like a pretty decent guide to me... once you cleaned it up. Everyone loves a map!

[ 9 posts ]