top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

Farming Guide 1k in 10-15 minutes ( Can Use a lot of Profs) : GW Submissions

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 2 posts ] 
quaggy2dp
July 28th, 2005, 3:27 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
Well I know of a farming spot that you can make up to 1k in 10-15 minutes. It is northeast of Gates of Kryta Mission. I presonally use a W/Mo Which I think is the best profession. Also a Monk Primary would do pretty good. There are bog Skales and Mergoyles there. They sometimes drop purple and sometimes gold items. I got a max damage weapon there a couple of times. THe best thinga bout this place is selling the items you get though. After one run you could make 800-1k. And a run does not last more than 10 minutes. I just go and kill the mergoyles and when there is a bog skale i kill that first because they are mesmers and can do some good degeneration. There is 1 group of 5-7 skales I use a healing skill then go in and kill them. just keep healing, for my warrior lvl 20 they do no damage at all to me, same with the mergoyles. They do -0 damage so you dont have to worry much except for the mesmer skills. So tell me what you guys think. I am submitting this to try to get premium.

tault_libertygone
July 28th, 2005, 6:03 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
Someone has already posted this and we declined it. Quaggy, your persistance is very admirable, but you really need to submit something a LOT more informative/new. In the rules for submissions it says guides need to be extensive. This is about as basic as it gets. You might as well just say
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
GUIDE TO FARMING
Okay, here is the first step. Find some monsters near a zone. Then kill them all. Now, here is the tough part, go through the zone and BACK again, and kill the same monsters1!! you should make some money.
So try again. Sorry.

[ 2 posts ]