top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

Talus Chute Trolls, EZ Cash and Exp.!! : GW Submissions

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 2 posts ] 
brandonw231
August 10th, 2005, 4:47 am 

Cash on hand: Locked
Ok this is my attempt to get a premium at giving what info on my farming i can.

1. You need to be an axe warrior monk.
2. (You need to have these skills(Cyclone Axe, Bonetti's Defense Gladiator's Defense, Live Vicariously, Mending and Sprint.)There will be like two open spots on ur skill list fill them with Balthazar's Spirit, or Symbol of Wraith.
3. Your skills should look something like this: 9 tactics, 9 strength, 10 axe, 11 healing. <--X thats optimum stats though! i did fine with 4 strength 10 axe 10 healing and like 9 tactics.

*NOW THAT YOU SET ILL EXPLAIN HOW THIS WORKS*

You are going to leave Droknar's Forge to the north into Talus Chute. Go North West. (if you have to follow the left wall) You will encounter
some Avirica and Mountain trolls (NOT THE ONES FIGHTING IN THE NORTH EAST!) behind them, there should be a path. Sprint past the baddies to the entrance of the cave. In the cave there should be like 9-11 mountain trolls and 1 or 2 chests.

*Battle*

Set up with mending and live vicariously before you attack anything. This should leave you with 0 energy regen, thats ok!(just make sure you have 5 energy) So you run into the cave and try to round up the trolls as best you can. Then you Hit them with cyclone axe! (this will heal you for nearly 100 health because of live vicariously should give you 10-11 health everytime u hit something)Immediatly hit bonneti's defense its very important that should shoot you up to full mana and help cut down on damage. Once cyclone is cooled down use gladiators defense. while glad's defense is going u can cyclone axe exactly 2x then go immediatly to bonneti's.

In the short run here is what it looks like: Cyclone, Bonneti's ,Glads, Cyclone, Cyclone ECT.
( Back and forth between Cyclone Axe, and Bonneti's Defense until Gladiator's Defense it ready then cyclone 2x during gladiators)

Please comment on my post!!

Thank You for your time, Brandonw231
Zemort Highwind- 20 W/Mo
Zemorts Nuker- 18 E/N
Baralai Highwind- 1 N/?

tault_libertygone
August 10th, 2005, 7:35 am 

Cash on hand: Locked
Thank you for your submission.

Unfortunately, variations of this guide have been posted several times, so this will not be accepted. Please try again!

[ 2 posts ]