[ 6 posts ] 
tault_cyris
August 12th, 2005, 11:09 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
I have been warned!!!

myexcuse
August 12th, 2005, 11:56 pm 

personally i would consider this a competing site and ban you for trying to steal information from this site if i were a mod.

not trying to be mean, just realistic. the majority of websites that offer guides and exploits require a fee. if you just start offering it for free, people arent going to like it that much.

good idea, good luck. just check to make sure that the information you use isnt partial to this website only.

tault_cyris
August 13th, 2005, 12:11 am 

Sorry my friend I have taken nothing from this site I don't plan to. My forum is a posting ground for other gamers. I have only made this post to get people to post and share for free. Alot of this stuff has been posted on other sites so not 100% is unique to just 1 site.
And thanks, I hope it opens some doors for people who cant afford fees.
And I don't plan to ever start charging people.

tault_cyris
August 13th, 2005, 12:21 am 

I need all the help that I can get. So if you know people that have info and want to share it send them over to me. Since it is free I won't be doing much searching, not b/c im lazy just because its free lol. I don't play any of these game well i use to play City of heroes but now im waiting for CoV. Thanks

faeth924
August 13th, 2005, 7:23 am 

I'm sorry, but that just seems like a silly idea.

You want to "share the wealth?" SO what you are saying is, you want to take the information that people work hard to gather to share with some of the more dedicated players, and share it, for free, with any newbie who wants some easy xp or plat?

Are you just trying to make yourself feel good, or would u simply like to spurr up competition for every other exploit/hint/macro site? (including thise one, whether you admit it or not)

*And I understand that you claim you will not take any info from this site, but if you don't then you are simply creating a site to add to the clutter of "free exploits" sites. If you want your site to have any really valuable info, you will probably have to steal info from pay sites. I'm not certain, but they may be able to sue you for that. And they might, considering it is their livelyhood.

tault_libertygone
August 13th, 2005, 8:29 am 

LOCKED!

[ 6 posts ]