top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

Guide to run Elona Reach : GW Submissions

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 5 posts ] 
brandonw231
August 28th, 2005, 7:33 am 

Cash on hand: Locked
Hello everyone, I wrote this guide to (A) Teach you guys how to run Elona Reach for cash (B) i was bored and (C) i want a Premium membership hehe.

First things first, You need to be a W/Mo
I do the run with these things
1. Full Gladiators armor (for the energy and helm gives +1tactics)
2. Minor Tactics rune ( put in helm for +2 total tactics with no health penalty)
3. Major Vigor Rune
4. Minor Strength Rune
*5.The Crimson Carapace Shield. You get it outside Fort Rankor from the collector, he takes 5 frosted griffin wings. You can farm them in the same area if u follow the path down to monsters, they aren't too hard to find.

Okay, my stats looked like this
12 Healing Prayers (8+2) 10 Tactics
(11+1) 12 Strength

Your Skill bar should look a little something like this
Sprint- Old Ascalon, Warmaster Grast ( need to do Military Matters quest)
Charge- Perdition Rock, Balthazar's Cursed (need to cap it)
(Optional) Rush- Copperhammer Mines, Gammel
Defensive Stance-Destiny's Gorge, Annelle Fips
Healing Signet-(you probably already have this skill, but if not) Old Ascalon Warmaster Grast ( Gargoyle Trouble quest)
Healing Breeze- Ascalon City, Sir Bertran
Mending- Yak's Bend, Captain Osric

Someone said i should bring endure pain instead of rush, but i dont like endure pain very much cus its very short... extra like 200 health leaves u pretty fast. i dont find it useful, but hey try it out.

These are what is needed ( except rush) put anything else you like on there, customized my guide to fit your playing style. Okay now that you are all geared up here comes the fun part!

When you first enter the mission you need to tell anyone you are running to stay right were they came in (trust me this will help a lot, they wont be dragging monsters on you or the ghost)

FIRST PART make sure you put mending on you. Talk to the guy and grab the crystal from him, follow the path until u come to a pack of minotaur. You want to take the path going up and across the bridge. So run up there and once you reach right infront of the bridge put defensive stance, and sprint on. Run past the bridge, and if you haven't noticed some minotaur will be running alongside you on the right. If you stay along the left wall and sprint,charge u should lose their aggro. Talk to the ghost, and the easiest part of mission is done! ( a little note, dont be aggroed by any minotaur when u talk to ghost, he will start fighting them, and possibly die)

SECOND PART Tell your party to run up and wait on the shrine/altar thing. Run down the path on the left run straight, avoid the patrol, you should run past a little opening on your right that is going between the two mountains. follow the wall until you see some monsters.

(See Screenshot gw006)
You need to be aware that there is a patrol up there and infront of you. When the closest patrol is walking away, sprint past them and turn right up the ramp. you proably will have gotten a little beat up, but thats okay. When you run up the ramp you will want to run either to the right or the left, it depends on where the patrol is.....Heal up and cast sprint, or charge BEFORE you go to run and get that crystal. ( if you don't then you will most likely be hit with cripple) follow the same path back down. You need to keep sprint, rush, or charge going. Also whenever Def. Stance is open cast it. The monsters will follow you pretty far out, you should be okay though. Go run up the path and turn the crystal in, or leave it on the platform.

THIRD AND LAST PART This time, you want to take the path on the right going from the Shrine/Altar. Sprint down, and you should see a down ramp. at the bottom of the down ramp there should be an open area. Heal up, and turn to your left. Run that way, past the splinter mine and all of the baddies.
(See Screenshot gw007)

You need to go that way from the clear center area. Follow the line and grab the crystal. Again you will want to cast Sprint/Charge BEFORE you run to the crystal.

(See Screenshot gw008)
You want to go back the same way you came in. You might be able to be stop in the middle and heal, maybe not though. so just RUN! enless you see a spot to stop and cast healing breeze or signet. Run back up to the crystal collect your $ from the party and turn it in..... you just ran the Elona Reach Mission.

Again, you can shange up the skills/gear/stats.. in fact i encourage you to! You should make this guide fit you!

Well, i hope that this guide helped! Please comment on it.

Thank you for your time, Zemort Highwind.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by Guest on August 28th, 2005, 9:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

tault_libertygone
August 28th, 2005, 8:28 am 

Please remove your pictures and save them as JPG

tault_kaeus
August 28th, 2005, 9:41 am 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts
premium

Cash on hand:

Id Suggest Endure Pain instead of Rush just incase you get messed up.

Also Purge Conditions helps.

tault_greybok
August 30th, 2005, 8:20 pm 

We already have full run guides to everywhere in the game just about. This is common knowledge. Not premium worthy

tault_libertygone
September 1st, 2005, 12:02 am 

Yep, this is not a premium guide, sorry, submission denied!

[ 5 posts ]