top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

Farming Outside Beetletun : GW Submissions

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 2 posts ] 
armen209
September 21st, 2005, 10:48 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
I Know, Sounds Weak, And Seems Like The Drops Would Be Down Right Worthless, But Wit A Lil Time, You Can Fish Up Nice Weapon Hilts, Strings, Staff Heads, Wraps, Etc Etc Etc...This Spot Is Good Cuz You Can Go At It Alone (No Henchies) And Theres Plenty Of Killing

I Used To Farm Outside Of Kryta Til I Found Out About This Spot, And Ima Run You Thru My Farming Trip Technique

Soon As You Leave Beetletun, Hang A Right, Take Out The Mergoyle And Collect What They Drop, Follow Up The Hill To An Open Area And Ull Find 3 more Mergoyle And One Aloe Spine (I Think Thats There Name) Kill Em Off And Then Pause (I Know Theres The New Key System, So If U Want The Treasure, Pay The Small Fee, Theres Usually 3 Chests In This Run, Well Worth The Money) The First Chest Is Usually In This Open Field, Theres Also A Collector To Your Left, Whatever You Choose, Continue Forward, You Will Find 3 More Mergoyles (With the Exception Of The Fact That Sumtimes Theres A Boss<--Good Morale Boost) Take Them Out, The Boss Will Probably Drop 2+ Items, Keep Goin Thru The Narrowpath And Find Yourself Lookin At Fire Imps, 9 I Beileve, Broken Down Into 3 Groups, Dont Follow The Path That Leads Down, Instead Take The One On The Right And There Should Be A Chest Around The Corner, Get Your Loot, Move To The Next Group, There Was 2 Chests And A Barrel, But I Beileve They Did Away Wit The Barrel, If Your Lucky, The 3 Chests Have Been Found. now Make Your Way Back Toward The Open Field And Head Toward The Tower In Nabo Terrace, To The Left And Directly In Front, More Mergoyles (Notice The Amount Of Mergoyles, There Easy To Kill, Thats Why I Love This Spot) Kill Them And Then Heres Where The Fun Starts

After you Slaughter The Mergoyles, You Will Either Encounter Another Boss (Forgot The Name) Hes A Overgrown Walkin Tree, Good Enough? Kill Him Thats Another Morale Boost, Should Be At 4% Now, Your Gonna Need It For The Ettin. Now Once You Finish The Down Right Retarded Creatures, Go Thru The Lil Down Hill Path, Ull Find 4 Tengu, Ones A Mesmer, The Other A Ranger (Theres 2 Groups), Kill Them, They Usually Drop Junk, But If Its A Blue Item Or Better, Theres A Rune In It. Once You Take The 4 Tengu Out, Your Finally Ready For Ettin, Theres 6-9 Of them At The Mouth Of The Path, If You Can Mangle These Brainless Walkin Piazza's Then Your Well On Your Way To Makin A Fortune, if Not, Dont Bother, Run Back To Beetletun And Sale And Salvage, Or, Map Back And Start Over Til Ur Full.

Theres Also Chests In The Area Wit Ettin, Along Wit A Item Crafter So If You Need Parchment, Heres A Good Place To Grab It, Either Way, Its Money

I Hope You Guys Enjoy This Farming Spot, I Used It To Pay For My Drokk Armor And Gained A Few Lvls When I Was Around lvl15, Its Well Worth It

faeth924
September 22nd, 2005, 11:10 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
Why Do You Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word? Is This A Very Long Book Title?

NAY!!

This guide is outdated, you need keys for chests now, besides the fact that everyone knows about the ettins outside beetletun. NOT TO MENTION you didn't give ANY useful information (like HOW in the living hell you are going to solo all this junk, even though I already know, it's not a very good guide w/o that.)

[ 2 posts ]