top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

FARMING GRIFFONS AND MINOS : GW Submissions

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 6 posts ] 
and1bawler
September 16th, 2005, 6:06 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
For this, you need the infamouse 55 build... then.. go to dronkers and get a piece of armor (the same pice you have that has the supioerr divin favor rune on it) and place any major rune on it

Then.. you go outside. where the griffons are.. and suicide once.. you will have -15% dp and 8 health (if you have the major armor on).. then you put mending and blah blah and go running around to desert and keep letting them fallow you until you have enough and there no devoures around.. the 1st skill i use is healing breeze.. then contiue with the proscess.. right before you kill everyone.. make sure you have your inventory open and about to click the superior armor piece when they die cuz you lose all your dp

with this i famr about 700-1k in gold every run.. 1-2 gold items and 2-4 purples.. i hope this benifits you guys as it has for me..

bammargera
September 17th, 2005, 12:08 am 

Hmmm

i cant try this due to the fact of no monk

BUT.......

if u maby stick some pics on it and flash it up ill give u a yay if it works

( edit your post to reply )

tault_libertygone
September 17th, 2005, 12:33 am 

yeah, this is pretty unclear.

faeth924
September 17th, 2005, 7:37 am 

I believe he is just talking about the basic farming south of augary rock. You get an invinci-monk, go there and farm the griffons and minotoars. Of course, that place was nerfed hard and when I did it yesterday I got about 500 gold and a bunch of "griffon wings" and "minotoar horns." I got a few white, nonmax weapons with no mods that sold for 70-100 gold, but nothing spectacular. (maybe 1 purple)

PS: Bamm your new sig is WAY better than ur old one ;)
I remember way back when I could do this run and get a gold each time, and like 3 purples. Not anymore. I say nay and lock.

deadlyblowfish
September 18th, 2005, 1:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

and1bawler (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
For this, you need the infamouse 55 build... then.. go to dronkers and get a piece of armor (the same pice you have that has the supioerr divin favor rune on it) and place any major rune on it

Then.. you go outside. where the griffons are.. and suicide once.. you will have -15% dp and 8 health (if you have the major armor on).. then you put mending and blah blah and go running around to desert and keep letting them fallow you until you have enough and there no devoures around.. the 1st skill i use is healing breeze.. then contiue with the proscess.. right before you kill everyone.. make sure you have your inventory open and about to click the superior armor piece when they die cuz you lose all your dp

with this i famr about 700-1k in gold every run.. 1-2 gold items and 2-4 purples.. i hope this benifits you guys as it has for me..

This is kinda well known, but im not gonna pass comment ont his prem.

PS: Yes bamma, your sig rocks now.

tault_libertygone
September 19th, 2005, 7:16 pm 

Yep, i waited a few days, but this is not really well accepted. Sorry, submission denied!

[ 6 posts ]