[ 4 posts ] 
firekil
October 10th, 2005, 12:07 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
SKILLS(left to right) :
1 ) Bonnetis Defense
2 ) Protective Spirit
3 ) Healing Breeze
4 )*Zealots Fire (I prefer using Zealots but some people like using SoW instead)
5) Balthazar’s Aura
6) Spell Breaker (E)
7 ) Mending
8 ) Balthazar’s Spirit
(You can rearrange the skills in any way that’s comfortable for you, this is just my skill setup)

ATTRIBUTES:
14(11+3) Healing Prayers
11(8+3) Smiting Prayers
12(8+1+3) Protective Prayers
10(7+3) Divine Favor
6(6+0) Tactics

EQUIPMENT:
5 superior runes (in your armor)
-50 hp focus

EXTRAS THAT ARENT NEEDED, BUT HELP:
+5 energy sword with 20% longer lasting enchantments and 10/10 furious
Tattoos also work the best because they give u more energy.
I always bring a nice smiting rod to kill the nightmares real quick.

METHOD:
Cast 7 and 8 on yourself. When you’re ready go and agro about 3-8 aataxes (whatever you are comfortable with, but don’t take on less because it’s a pain in the !@#$%^&* to kill them.) Use 2, 3, 4 and 6 right before you agro all of them. There should be 2-3 nightmares so switch to your staff and kill them or just go up to each one and use 2 and 3 as that should trigger zealots and be enough to kill them. Make sure you kill them before your 6 wears off or you’re a goner. After the nightmares are dead let all the aataxes crowd around you and hit you to their delight. You’ll have enough energy to use 2 and 3 as soon as they recharge which will trigger 4 and do 12 damage to each aataxe around you. When your 5 is ready, use 1 (you’ll be getting plenty of adrenaline from 8 ) and then hit 5. Rinse and repeat until they are all dead.

P.S. it is better to use Symbol of Wrath instead of Zealots if you’re going to take on groups of 1-3 aataxes and also you’ll have to manage your energy better to take on less than 4 aataxes (don’t use 2 and 3 as soon as they recharge.) Also, always try to have enough energy left to use your protective spirit just in case. Happy Farming. (alwyas cast balts aura and SoW while in bonnetis or theyll intterupt you)

Also, if you become very comfortable with this build then u can switch out mending for SoW so u can have balts aura SoW and zealots, killing the aataxes even faster. Of course then ud always have to ahve breeze up, but with a lil bit of practise it becomes very easy. Thanks for reading and i hope i can get a premium membership for this :). (BTW how will you notify me if i get premium? since i dont have access to this forum i wont be able to c what u post here.)

Lastly, if anyone wants a demonstration i will show u how i do it ASAP and now im tired as hell from typing all this so gotta go get my 3 hours of sleep :) IGN: Man Who Lost Tooth
Rick James Beyotch
Sonny Grey
Sonny Green

To answer faeth's sarcastic reply... UW is not hard, not at all. migth take me 2-3 minutes to take on all the aatxes in the begging about every 4-5 runs i get an ecto ecto =10k for max 15min of work. the onyl hard part is practising this build to perfection. It is not harder AT ALL. the balt aura nerf did nohting to this build,, in fact i tihnk my balts mightve been intterupted more b4 the patch came out.. but thast jsut my paranoia... plz try this out before saying what a noob build this is

Last edited by Guest on October 10th, 2005, 2:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.

tault_danceofthedead
October 10th, 2005, 12:16 pm 

Yea i dunno but I cannot get 53 attribute points

faeth924
October 10th, 2005, 1:58 pm 

Wow! I have never heard of or seen this build before! :shock:

.....nay :roll:

(BTW they nerfed Balth Aura, but the build is still doable, just MUCH harder)

tault_libertygone
October 10th, 2005, 3:32 pm 

It doesn't matter what a noob build this is or what faeth said or what anyone said. We have seen this post and minor MINOR variations of it probably dozens and dozens of times. It was revolutionary the first time.... but now it's old news. Sorry, but this submission has been denied.

[ 4 posts ]