top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

Gates of Kryta Grinding/Farming Strat for Tons of gold & : GW Submissions

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 3 posts ] 
demonic1
October 21st, 2005, 6:11 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
Ok, this is my second attempt at a premium memborship. Even if it doesn't get me it, at least i submitted something to help out some noobs. Ok here it is...

When you start the Gates of Kryta mission, saving the incoming farmers is optional. Might as well do it if you think you can spare the time, as your gonna be killing lots of them soon.

After you take down those pests, go to where Oink is... get him to follow you then go around the farmhouse... You should see a tiny little shed (i'm guessing it was Oink's home). You can walk straight through this. Go through this and follow the path until you see a single Hellhound at the bottom of a hill. Have your highest level char go down and attack it. Soon, you'll see a large force of grasping ghouls emerging from the ground. Go down there and annihilate them... soon those ghouls will be joined by over 30 undead.... grasping ghouls, hell hounds, mesmers, rangers, warlocks, everything... this is increadibly difficult for even a level 20 with droks armor to pull off; so don't do this unless your POSITIVE you can take them. When i do this grind, i find at least 2 dyes. Not to mention that the gold income, after selling all Orr emblems and salvage items, usually yields more than 2k (before splitting). This also has a good loot output for weapons. Simple, effective, and tough as nails. Just like most of us like it.

tault_skeeo
October 21st, 2005, 7:20 pm 

been there, done that, 6 years old. gg

tault_libertygone
October 21st, 2005, 8:12 pm 

yep. OLDDDDDD news. and really, its easy as hell... just get a pure pyromancer with AOE spells. Sorry, locked.

[ 3 posts ]