top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

Short Premium (not very nice) : GW Submissions

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 3 posts ] 
xeavor
October 28th, 2005, 7:34 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
Ok here are the exact posts and names that they were posted by, the forums are still there, so you can see where it was commented that 3 month each. The builds have since become much harder to use, due to new enemies and such, hence nerfed, but that doesn't change the fact that at the time, they did work. Well, thanks for hearing me out.

I hate to be a pain, but you guys did tell me that, else why would I have submitted them? You submit for a premium, 3 months per submission if accepted right? Well you guys took both of these and used them, any only gave me three. These are the "exact" posts. Let me know if you are going to take any action on this. Thanks.

And if your going to say pm this, its private..etc etc, I've tried multiple times and it fails. And I've heard nothing back if it did succeed, so I'm doing what I can.

Flesh Golem Farming with VIDEO Mo/Me

Ok, my second video included farm build here.
So here it goes.

Attributes:
Healing: 9
Smiting: 13
Protection: 4
Divine Favor: 12

Skills:
Arcane Echo
Spell Breaker
Symbol of Wrath
Orison of Healing
Reversal of Fortune
Balthuzars Spirit
Balthuzars Aura(not really needed)
Zealot's Fire

OK, same as my other guide for the ele, for the most part. Kill the Phantasm after leaving Ember Light. The Flesh-ies are on your right, should be 3 or 4 of them.

First, Cast Balthuzars Spirit, and let your energy fill all the way back up

Then cast Zealot's Fire

Get Close and Cast Spell breaker, and right after that throw something nasty at them to get their attention

Begin casting Arcane Echo and while its doing that, go ahead and cast Symbol of Wrath so it casts as quickly as possible.

Arcane should now be another Symbol of Wrath, cast it

Then from here on, spam the crap out of reversal of fortune and orison of healing, back and forth til they are dead.

Continue to the next group, and repeat

Here is the video as proof Smile ....again.

http://files.filefront.com/Guild_Wars_F ... einfo.html

And for those who are wondering about why not to use Balthuzars Aura instead of Symbol of Wrath, its because it saves you 5 mana this way, and healing is sorta important, and you still deal damage. I tried with the aura, but I found that my death rate was higher sometimes, cause of energy shortage.

Ele Fire/Earth FleshGolem Farm Gold/Purple Video

Ok here is the run down again of my ele farming flesh golems, this time with a video. Bring:

Attributes are:
Fire 13
Earth 13
Storage 4

Earth Attunement
Obsidian Flesh
Eruption
Meteor Storm
Fire Storm
Inferno
Glyph of Lesser Energy
Armor of Earth

Leave Ember Light Camp, go right of the hydras. Kill the phantom first, then proceed to the flesh golems.

First Cast Attunement to Earth

Then Armor of Earth

Let your energy recharge for just a sec

Attack closest golem to get its attention, but also cast obsidian flesh right before it can cast anything on you

Cast Eruption, but wait til they are all grouped and around you so they are all affected

Then Cast Lesser Energy

Then Meteor Storm

Then Firestorm

Then Inferno

Then sit back and watch the fireworks and collect your stuff when you are ready to move on to next group right up above them. Just repeat the process.

http://files.filefront.com/Guild_Wars_F ... einfo.html

What about that premium now? Smile I've been a good boy!

tault_danceofthedead
October 29th, 2005, 7:52 am 

As far as I know different submissions hold different value, depending on how "juicy" it is.

You may have mis understood how long your premium is, but it is ultimatly up to the admin.

Perhaps the old topics still say how long you were granted for?

tault_libertygone
October 29th, 2005, 9:09 pm 

Please PM tault_admin and stop PMing everyone and then crossposting the exact same message to the boards. admin already said you would get your 6months if you PM'd him your two submissions in your OTHER thread about the same thing.

[ 3 posts ]